• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barbie is put in stocks and has her feet tickled! 👣 (Barbie movie. Margot Robbie)

Siberia Fetish

TMF Regular
Barbie is put in stocks and has her feet tickled! 👣 (Barbie movie. Margot Robbie)

You can access the NUDE VERSION of this illustration by pledging my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/posts/barbie-is-put-in-90154173

Hmm, let's imagine how dolls could have fun in their ideal world... perhaps they would want to tickle the charming and inaccessible Barbie? 🤭

View attachment barbi_platye.jpg

MONTHLY 2 NEW FETISH ILLUSTRATIONS SPECIALLY FOR ALL PATRONS

That is amazing! Incredible work, not only is it a beautiful and sexy piece, but I just love the iconic Mattel brand elements you incorporated into the drawing, it's got humour, especially the little details, her being tickled with make-up brushes and all. Truly great work. :)

That is amazing! Incredible work, not only is it a beautiful and sexy piece, but I just love the iconic Mattel brand elements you incorporated into the drawing, it's got humour, especially the little details, her being tickled with make-up brushes and all. Truly great work. :)

You are one of the few who noticed and appreciated these details =)
The only thing they told me was that she didn’t have a toe on her left foot... but I very diligently explained that from this angle it wouldn’t be anatomically visible :ermm:

You are one of the few who noticed and appreciated these details =)
The only thing they told me was that she didn’t have a toe on her left foot... but I very diligently explained that from this angle it wouldn’t be anatomically visible :ermm:

See, what other people perceive as a flaw with that toe did not occur to me. You are quite correct. A woman wearing high heels for years (like one imagines Barbie might do) will change the shape of her feet, forcing her toes closer together, until the big toe and middle toe almost overlap the second toe. From that angle indeed, one would not be able to see the second toe! Wow, that's a great little detail, and very much in character with the subject! It is so natural I hadn't even noticed it, quite amazing! :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back