• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barefoot ticklee will travel

barefootdrummer

TMF Novice
I'm a white male 'Lee, on the older side, but still could pass for my mid-30s. 5' 10", 150lbs trim, with long hair, but clean-shaven elsewhere, and people tell me I'm pretty good-looking.

My interests include:

- Being tickled (with bondage), especially gang tickling "abduction" scenes.
- Orgasm denial and "edging", especially while being tickled. Prostate stimulation OK but not necessary.
- Being forced to go barefoot in public places (malls, movie theaters, bars, college libraries, etc.), and to travel barefoot.
- Outdoor scenes (muddy parks, construction sites, parking garages), but really anywhere where my feet will get dirty!

I'll gladly submit to one-on-one sessions, or group sessions, at no cost, as long as my schedule allows it, and I'll travel to you. The distance I'll travel depends on how many of the above interests would be satisfied...

I'm not a screamer, but I do giggle and squirm a lot, and prefer the softer, more sensual tickling styles to the hard scrabble I get from less experienced 'Lers. Believe me, I tend to express my ticklishness in ways that can be measured, if you know what I mean.

So, just Private Message me with your preferred weekend and location, and let me know what evil plans you've cooked up for me. This is truly a no-cost, no-risk, and no-trouble tickling opportunity, so what are you waiting for? Torture me!

- Barefoot Drummer

PS: I expect safety and discretion. I may require your real name and contact info, for safety purposes, but don't expect me to return the favor. I'm the one taking the risk here. Your info will be deleted after I return home.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back