• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bash 2012: Stuff to Remember

Ah 2 more little funny tidbits

-being in the kitchen cooking when a newbie come up to me and introduces himself right before saying "you must be Bruce(the shark)"...and I have to admit it made me laugh, especially due to the fact that before I ever met him I believed he was black aswell.

-no more than 30 mins to an hour later having another newbie come up and introduce himself to me before saying "thank you for having us in your home". Now that was also funny to me because once again before actually getting to meet bill I didnt know he was white.

On both occasions I had to be like "sorry dude I dont live here" and "naw im not Bruce....trust me you will know when you see him"

-I also had the pleasure of getting to tell Mr Brady about the little mistaken identity and what he said caught me offguard. He was like "well the 2 of you would make a great couple". At that moment I totally blushed....in the palmd of my hands

Ah 2 more little funny tidbits

-being in the kitchen cooking when a newbie come up to me and introduces himself right before saying "you must be Bruce(the shark)"...and I have to admit it made me laugh, especially due to the fact that before I ever met him I believed he was black aswell.

-no more than 30 mins to an hour later having another newbie come up and introduce himself to me before saying "thank you for having us in your home". Now that was also funny to me because once again before actually getting to meet bill I didnt know he was white.

On both occasions I had to be like "sorry dude I dont live here" and "naw im not Bruce....trust me you will know when you see him"

-I also had the pleasure of getting to tell Mr Brady about the little mistaken identity and what he said caught me offguard. He was like "well the 2 of you would make a great couple". At that moment I totally blushed....in the palmd of my hands

This has happened literally dozens of times over the last 20 + yrs and it's still funny; folks just assume that my partners are also brown. I've described one as "the little dude from the Lucky Charms box with muscles" and the other as "Buzz Lightyear meets Clark Kent" and those people will STILL expect they're going to be of the negro persuasion :juggle:

Ok, so I don't know if I have any really monumental tidbits to add here.

I have been coming to the bash for some years now and always have an amazing time. How can you not, surrounded by people that always have a hug (and then some) for you.

I do have to say I am so glad I stayed for Karaoke this year, C is for Cookie was such a funny moment and worth everything. Can't believe I got up the nerve to sing, and more than once too!

Loved our little dinner in the room with good friends I have not seen in quite some time, Dave and Drea...amazing company, delish food....and also a man that I think can out cook me, Vinnie.

Definitely a memorable moment is the ride back in the car from Karaoke and trying to navigate from the backseat through interesting conversations in the front! We finally made it!

Love you all and miss you all so much!!

I do have to say I am so glad I stayed for Karaoke this year, C is for Cookie was such a funny moment and worth everything. Can't believe I got up the nerve to sing, and more than once too!

By the way I got this amazing performance on video! I have to post it soon.

Gah as said before, wayyyyy too many to recall all of them but....

-Realizing that Dan and Tracy's GPS was not set after daylight savings time, so when we THOUGHT we were still an hour away after a 10 hour trip, we were only ten minutes away.
-Meeting Bill and having him observe a scene, and having thought provoking conversations with him on the way to the diner on sunday
-Playing dodge ball alongside Bella's kick ass daughters (who ended up saving our team....repeatedly)
-Having Bruce show and tell me what I am capable of, in a vanilla sense and otherwise
-Realizing why NG02 is such an asshole, and then having him remedy the situation by beating me. Thanks man, love you too :p
-Meeting all sorts of people, many of whom I have talked to for ages but never put a face to; Dre and Drea, Rhino, Vinnie, and the rest of the lovelies I got a chance to talk to
-Being thoroughly and utterly destroyed by the ferocious Redsiren. Love you, you terrifying bitch <3
-Having an awesome one-on-one chat with Joe of TMJ productions, one of the coolest dudes I have come to know
-Being part of the Zorro clan, and the dinner beforehand with the fantastic Judy and Vinnie
-Sunday night after karaoke shenanigans with Kai and Byron ;-P The ride home packed illegally in a car with a drunk Judy navigating was especially hilarious
-Cards against humanity and crayon drawing in the daycare pit, haha.
-Rocking out to The Bad Touch with sexy plaid man, and Lean on Me with Kai at karaoke
-Spending time in the lovely Casa de Bella, the most fun and welcoming home I could ever hope to be a guest in.
-Rooming and driving with Dan and Tracy, the bestest friends and most fun travel companions EVUR!

My first Bella bash was everything I could have hoped for and more. I can't wait to drive another ten hours next year for all you crazy fuckers. I love and thank you all, and miss you dearly. COME TO ALBANY! I can't wait a whole 'nother year <3

loved the Zorro bunch! miss you chickie!

Last edited:
-Realizing why NG02 is such an asshole, and then having him remedy the situation by beating me. Thanks man, love you too :p

Asshole? Beating you? I have no idea what your talking about....I call false acusations!!!

-Being thoroughly and utterly destroyed by the ferocious Redsiren. Love you, you terrifying bitch <3

Come to NY in July for seconds, thirds, fourths! <3

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back