• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Be Good To The Staff

sethman15

Kelli and Kacey had just turned 21 a month earlier and as a present from their parents were now on a cruise around the Mexican Riviera. The twin sisters were physical specimens, both were 5’3 with stunning blonde hair and in excellent shape both pushing each other in the gym. This is where the similarities ended though. Kelli was your typical blonde cheerleader, dating one of the football players and one of the most popular girls in her sorority. She was a true social butterfly, it seemed like everyone on campus knew who she was. Kacey was very different, going for engineering she had always excelled in academics. Being the shy sister, she always lived in her sister’s shadow and she didn’t exactly mind being there. The differences did not stop there as part of her Alpha outgoing personality Kelli routinely rubbed people the wrong way, often coming off as just plain rude. Kacey always hated seeing her sister be like that to people she was always embarrassed for the both of them, but there was nothing she could do. If Kacey ever said something to her Kelli just shrugged it off.

It was only day two of the cruise, but after two days at sea Kacey could already see the staff had enough of her sister. It started off almost the minute they boarded with Kelli berating the staff worker checking them in because they were taking too long. She screamed at the housekeeping staff loud enough for the whole ship to hear because her bed was not made to her liking. Those were only two of the instances that made Kacey cringe.

The twins were now on the deck lounging in their matching yellow bikinis. A staff member was now approaching them for the third time with a fruity drink topped with an umbrella. The first two times Kelli had unceremoniously sent it back with disdain. The young staff member summoning all his restraint smiled and handed Kelli the newly remade drink, she took a sip and spit it out all over him. She began to scream “do I have to make this myself! I am paying for service and no one on this ship knows what they are doing!” The staff member no longer smiling said “I am sorry maam I will talk to the bar.” Kelli just scoffed, shooing him away with her hand. Kacey felt very aware that almost all the other passengers were now looking at them after the scene her sister just made, and Kelli just sat there either unaware or unbothered by their judging eyes.

After some more time sunbathing Kelli stood up put on her cover up, slid on her flip flops, picked up a purse and without as much of a see you later to her sister just got up to explore the ship. Kacey didn’t care she had enough of her sister for the time being. The ship had docked anyway, and she decided to go into port. She threw on a white flowy sun dress and tan flip flops, however when she reached for her purse she realized her sister had taken the wrong one. At first she panicked a little, but realized she had a ship card to get on and off the ship, being twins she would have no problem using it and Kelli had two credit cards in her purse both of which their parents paid for. Kacey confidently walked down to the gangway confident that without her sister she could enjoy her time, She would be in a beautiful port in the Riviera!

Kacey walked up to the security at the exit to the ship handing them the ship card, they swiped it and suddenly any sense of friendliness left their faces. They said in a rather cold tone “we hope you have a good time and have some laughs Ms. Kelli.” Kacey almost corrected them and remembered she had her sisters card, she also wanted to get out of their she could feel the tension. As she walked off the ship she didn’t dare turn around she could feel their eyes burying into her.

As she walked around town she swore that she was getting strange looks, but convinced herself she was still upset about her sister and swore to continue having a good time! Just as she finished her though she heard a man call her over “hello beautiful, you look like you could use a nice massage. I can even give you a few minutes for free if you have your cruise card!” She looked around at the busy bustling street and then back at the man. He had a warm smile, the storefront he was waving her into was also immaculate. The man wasn’t bad looking either and she decided having his hands massaging her wouldn’t be a bad way to go. She walked over to him and he said “wonderful we can get you right in, please let me see your cruise card” Kacey handed him the card and he laughed with a large toothy grin saying “come right in Ms. Kelli.” Kacey thought well being Kelli’s twin finally is paying off. As she walked past the man she didn’t realize him locking the door behind her.

He led her into a quiet room with a warm looking massage table in the middle. “My name is Esteban, please get undressed to your comfort level and lay face down under the cover.” He left the room for Kacey to get ready, everything was going great. She slid her flip flops off, and took off her dress and bikini top leaving her in just her bottoms. She followed the directions and laid face down; her face fitting perfectly in the face cradle and pulled the sheet over her. A moment later the door opened, and she heard Esteban walk in. He put on some calming music and said “Ms. Kelli please relax.” Kacey closed her eyes and waited to feel his well oiled hands on her naked back, but she was surprised when he uncovered her feet first.

Kacey had never had a massage that started there first, and she was unprepared as he started oiling her size 7.5feet. She felt his thumbs begin to massage down her sole and immediately her body began to tense up. He stopped and asked “is everything ok.” Kacey blushed and said “oh I am sorry I am just a little ticklish.” To say she was a little ticklish was an understatement, she was wildly so her feet were her worst spot. In fact she was the most ticklish person she knew, that was besides her sister. Estaban didn’t force the issue her covered her feet up with the blanket and walked up to her should where he exposed her bare back and began to oil up her skin.

The next 30 minutes was almost complete heaven for her, however every once in a while, he would do something strange. One time his hands wondered to her side making her squirm a little, another time he let his fingers move up into her exposed armpits which took all of her resolve not to jump off the table and in the last few minutes he had used his finger to lightly kneed the skin on the side of her breasts the light touches both tickled and slightly aroused her. He was very handsome and the thought of him touching her there got her excited. Each time his fingers wandered he expertly felt her body shift and moved his hands quickly back to her shoulders.

As the massage ended he leaned in closely to her and said “your massage is coming to an end, I do have to leave the room to grab something to finish your experience please stay laying as you are.” Kacey had no problem with that she closed her eyes and continued to enjoy the relaxation. Kacey was excited when she heard the door open, she couldn’t wait to see what he had in store for her to “finish her experience.” She was shocked back to reality as she felt a long pair of nails drag themselves up her back. She knew those were not Estebans hands, as she tried to sit up though she felt strong hands grab her wrists and ankles.

There were now three pair of hands holding her down on at each ankle, one holding both her wrists and another grabbed her around the waist. In seconds they flipped her over knocking the blanket off her completely. In blinding speed, she felt cuffs go around her wrists holding them high above her head, soon cuffs around each of her ankles followed suit holding her legs wide apart. She began to scream when a hand slapped down over her mouth. It was then her eyes popped wide open as she realized who had tied her down. Esteban was staring at her and next to him was the woman from housekeeping, and the poor pool boy. All had been screamed at by her sister. She stopped fighting and the hand removed itself from her mouth she began to beg, “please you want my sister I swear.” They all laughed at her, Esteban turned to the pool boy whose name was Manny. Manny was holding the purse and pulled out the cruise card with her sisters name and picture on it. “Well maam I checked this three times, just like your drink it says Ms. Kelli on it” he then lowered the card down next to her face “yup the pictures match too.” Kacey knew she was in trouble now, she couldn’t believe her sister was still getting her in such trouble. Esteban said “I have come to make a very profitable business helping cruise staff teach rude young ladies as yourself a lesson. We are going to play with that little body of yours all day!” It was then that Kacey realized how exposed she was, she was tied tightly to a table with nothing on except her bikini bottoms in front of 3 strangers who thought they all owed her an attitude adjustment. What was happening to her didn’t dawn on her immediately. Estaban using his well oiled hands reached down and began to massage around her hip bones, just above her bikini. Caught off guard Kacey let out a laugh said “don’t do that it tickles!” He only dug deeper causing her now to scream with laughter, that is when it hit her they were going to tickle her!

It seemed like forever Esteban was exploring her hips and stomach. Her skin was well oiled and his hands glided over her skin effortlessly causing a ticklish reaction with each touch. Kacey couldn’t breathe when he removed his hands, she needed the break her stomach wasn’t even close to the most ticklish part of her and she was struggling. As she regained her breath, she became more and more aware that they were just starring at her, anyone of them could have stopped this, they could see how much it was torturing her and no one moved a muscle to help. Before she could get her thoughts together enough to protest again Esteban spoke up “Manny, it’s your turn to pick a spot.” Kacey began to scream again as he walked up to her head and he positioned his hands on either side of her just above her smooth arm pits.

His hands were not as soft as Estebans, but they didn’t need to be. Manny had obviously done this before and had Kacey in hysterics from the second his hands touched her. He started by wildly spidering all ten of his fingers in her hollows, Kacey whipped her head back and forth hitting him with her blonde hair. This didn’t dissuade him, in fact it only encouraged him the more she laughed and screamed the harder he tickled her. When Manny began to use the pads of his fingers to dig into her underarms Kacey let out one short scream and then was stuck for what felt like forever in silent laughter. When her body finally caught its breath the only thing she could do was scream “HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH.” The thrashing from the upper body tickling was causing her breasts to sway back and forth, something she paid no attention to but Manny did not miss. Manny slowly lowered his fingers still tickling and massaging her soft skin as he moved down. Kacey was thrilled his hands were moving away from her arm pits one of her worst spots. She was shocked when they moved to the sides of her soft mammaries and began to knead the skin all around. Kacey was caught off guard she didn’t know her boobs were ticklish but she continued to scream in ticklish torture.

Manny Continued for what felt like an eternity alternating between her underarms and breasts sometimes brushing her nipples with his thumbs making the poor girl gasp in surprise. Kacey was a sweaty mess and her skin was a shade a bright shade of pink. Her stomach was heaving up and down, she was trying to suck in air even as her lungs burned from the forces laughter. She no longer tried to convince them she was not her sister, she started apologizing for things she knew she didn’t do. Her captors were not swayed. Kacey started to cry as she felt the hopelessness of her situation. Esteban stepped up to her brushing a tear off her cheek, “my dear tears wont work here, think about how you have made our staff feel and they did not cry.” Esteban turned and introduced the housekeeper as Estella who upon hearing her name held up a pair of long red nails and began to walk down to the poor girls feet.

Estella walked slowly toward Kacey’s left foot, and slowly dragged her index finger down the length of her size 7.5 foot from the base of her toes to her heel. The feeling was electric for Kacey, the one nail seemed to awaken every nerve in her foot. Her body was frozen in ticklish terror as the nail made its treacherous path down her foot. As quickly as it had started Estella pulled her hand away and reached for something underneath the table. Kacey couldn’t see what it was but knew right away what it was when she felt Estella massaging the oil onto both of her already soft feet. Kacey knew what was about to happen and knew there was nothing she could do, but she still flailed her feet around begging for them to let her go. Her three captors laughed as Manny walked over to her right foot and Esteban to her left Estella knelt in between her legs. Both men grabbed hold of a foot and pulled her toes back rendering her feet immobile and completely at the mercy of Estella’s long nails.

Estella’s nails were the most torturous things Kacey had ever experienced, her screams of laughter fell on deaf ears. Estella was proficient in her torture, first she started by tracing all five nails of each hand down each foot in unison. All 10 would start at the base of Kacey’s toes then drag their way down her sole to her heel and then back up again until they once again hit the base of her toes causing them to start their trek down once more. Even though it was ten fingers it felt like a thousand, every nerve was lit up in her feet and the laughter poured out of her mouth like a flood. After some time of this Estella felt Kacey needed a change of pace and instead of swiping down her soles again her nails darted in between each of her toes. This caused a renewed sense of desperate laughter from Kacey, her feet almost broke free from Manny and Esteban. Again, to keep Kacey on her “toes” Estella switched wildly and randomly spidering her nails all over Kacey’s feet. This broke the poor young girl who broke into silent laughter for what felt like an eternity. It was no better when the laughter returned, her lungs and throat burned and her eyes were red with tears. She was reduced to babbling through her laughter “I’mm hahahah Kachahaheyyy”

After another 40 minutes of foot tickling Estella finally stopped, and Kacey’s arms and ankles were released. Her captors walked out of the room, Kacey was still unable to remove. Even minutes after the tickling stopped a phantom laugh would escape her lips. It eventually dawned on her that she was free from her bounds. She hoped off the table almost falling over her legs were so week and her feet still tingled. She threw her top and dress on, and slipped her feet into her flip flops and ran as fast as she could out of the building.

Everything was still a blur, even as she got back on the ship and headed to their room. Her brain was struggling to put everything together and reconciled what had just happened. Kacey opened the door and their was Kelli who very curtly said “where have you been.” Kacey almost on instinct went to reach for her sisters throat when all of a sudden a moment of clarity came to her. Kacey said to her sister “you wouldn’t believe the massage I just had, it was so good I booked you one. Come with me we don’t want to miss it.” Her sister not thinking anything of it followed Kacey out the door.

Kacey opened the door to the parlor she was just a few hours ago trapped in. Manny, Estella and Esteban were shocked to see what had just walked into the door each thinking to themselves “she was telling the truth they are twins!” Kacey without missing a beat said my massage was so good I had to bring my sister back. Please take care of her as well as you did me. Esteban stood up, grabbed Kelli’s hand and said “of course we will my dear” as he lead her away into one of the back rooms.

Only minutes later Kacey walked into the room, her half naked sister was struggling and cursing to be let go. Kacey leaned in and said “remember dear sister, always be nice to the staff.” As if to punctuate her sentence 4 sets of hands descended onto her ticklish body.

One of the best new stories I've read in awhile. Great piece of work. bravo.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back