• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beach Blanket Boom-Boom (X-men ticklefic) F/F M/F

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
Tabby peered up at the bright sun and smiled behind her green shades. She was early to the beach, a feat that she knew was knew out of character for her but she loved to keep her friends guessing. She spit out the bubble gum in her mouth as it had lost its flavor. She slipped her foot from its flip-flop and nudged some of the warm sand over top of it, so that nobody would step on it of course since she was a hero. The idea of either of her friends or a stranger stepping onto the gum did sound funny but the hot sand between her toes made the mutant feel like she'd definitely made the right choice.

"A good deed is like, it's own reward. For sure."

The former X-man, current vacationer savored the feeling for a minute before the heat started to get to her. The blonde pulled her foot from the sand and realized a problem. She'd never been the brightest but now she really felt dumb. She'd come to the beach and not brought a towel! She'd gotten a new swimsuit and everything for this day and she'd be damned if the store she'd stolen it from would make that sacrifice in vain!

"Oooooh, there we go!"

A lone towel lay spread out on the sand with nobody in sight to claim it was theirs. Looking over the one piece she wore, Tabby ran her hands along a few of the cartoon bombs and fiddled with the little centerpiece, a small slit in the midriff running around and exposing her navel as well as a slit in the waist. The second she'd seen this in the store she'd had to have it, much like the towel she was striding over towards. Laying down on the towel, the superhero let out a contented sigh as the sun's rays came down on her. She knew better than to let herself burn but she always had loved living dangerously. She'd wait for her friends here and then laugh at them since she was the first one here. Boom-Boom had her eyes closed to enjoy the weather and so never even saw someone approach her as she lay there. It wasn't until she heard a throat being cleared that she looked up, seeing a wisened little old lady who'd wandered up.

"Hello, dearie you seem to be on my towel. I'd like it back if you don't mind."

"Oh! Is this like your towel? Sorry miss but I'm kind of using it at the like moment! I'll totes give it back...eventually. But for the moment it'd be cool if you could be y'know cool about this and let me finish using it."

"Oh I suppose that makes sense, you do seem happy on it young lady. So I can have it back when you get off it?"

"Like totally, for sure."

"That's fair, I hope you don't mind if I stay then. These old bones can't stand for too long, especially in heat like this."

"Like, knock yourself out. Just try not to block the sun-HE-HEY!"

The old woman smiled before placing her hands onto Tabby's stomach and running a finger along the strip of skin that the swimsuit exposed.

"This is such an interesting bathing suit missie. The design, the shape, and the security tag still clipped on. I just have to get a feel for the material."

"Hehehey! Your not lihihke touching the matehihrial though! That's aahahall me!"

"Young lady you stole this bikini didn't you? Haven't you ever heard the saying "If something is free than your the product?" just think of that here."

The woman's fingers slipped into Boom-Boom's navel and a squeal interrupted her protests. The blonde tried to roll sway but the old woman had a surprising amount of strength behind her and kept the hero right there as her cracked nails slipped up under the material of the swimsuit. She swirled a finger around in there as Tabby pulled at her hair.

"Thahaht tihihihckles! Lihihihke! Sohoho bad! Stahahp! Stahhap!"

"Oh, dear does it? I'm sorry, my old hands are prone to shaking. Why with my eyesight as bad as it is. I can barely tells where your cute swimsuit ends and your adorable stomach begins!"

The woman's hands slid upwards and gave Tabby's ribs a quick goose before coming down to rake down her flat stomach. Tabby curled up defensively and rolled away but the old lady followed along and looped an arm around her, teasing her the whole time. When a finger traveled up her back though, Tabitha arched it and started pounding a fist in the sand.

"LIHIHIKE FIHIHNE! YOU CAN HAHAHAVE THE TOHOHOWEL! STAHAHP! JUHUHST STAHAHP TIHIHICKLING ME! PLEEEHEEASE! EHEHEHEH ITS TOHOHTES TOO MUHUHCH!"

"Oh? Are you done with it then? Such a shame, it's such a beautiful day."

The old woman pulled her fingers out from under Tabby's swimsuit and stopped her teasing. She gave the panting thief a reassuring pat on the stomach and stood up.

"I'm going to go collect my things. You stay right here with my towel while I do missy. Don't you go anywhere or I'll give you even more!"

Tabitha couldn't even open her eyes, struggling to get air after having her belly tickled like that. She nodded instead and heard the old bat stand up and walk off. Laying there in the sun, she debated internally about running off before vocalizing her intent with the statement of "Screw this and her! I'm totes out of here!"

Tabby sat up and came face to face with a small boy. He was sitting on his knees down by her feet and smiling.

"Hiya lady!"

"What? When did you like get there? Hey kid, a little space please? Totally crowding me."

"Miss you still gotta price tag on these sandals. Didja know that? They're sposed to take those off when you buy them!"

The small boy fingered the hanging price tag that jutted from the thong of the "Hero's" flip-flops. A small thread of plastic that connecting that she'd honestly been enjoying kicking around all day.

"Why didn't they take it off for you then miss?"

"Kid, is your dad like a cop or something? You legally have to like tell me if he is."

"Miss I'm 10 and even I know that's not true."

"Whatevs, have you seen this totes weird old lady around here? And like a follow-up, do you wanna a towel? HEY!"

The boy had frowned and grabbed one of Tabby's ankles, before she could give him a swift kick in the face though, he'd taken the price tag that had outed her as a thief...again and looped it around the second painted toe on the blonde's foot.

"Stealing's wrong miss! It's a crime and my dad says criminals, deserve to get punished!"

The boy started pulling the plastic string back and forth between Tabitha's toes, making he fall back on the towel in laughter as the little jerk flossed her toes

"Waahahait so he ihihihs a cohohohop?! Thihihs is why I hahahahte cohohohp's NAHAHAHT THE TOHOHOES!"

The tag roped in another toe as the boy flossed away, smiling at this brats nice laugh. He took the plastic tag and pressed the laminated corner of it into the pad of Boom-Boom's big toe before scraping it up and down to add to her torment.

"Lihihihke stahahap it kihihid! Ahahaha stahahap playing with mah tohohoes!"

"Why? It's against the law to steal and here you are doing it anyway so why do I gotta respect the law about playing with pretty girls feet on the beach?"

Tabitha tried to give the kid a stiff kick to the face with her other foot to show him exactly why but the child ducked it easily and took under his arm before putting it with the other one. The tricky shit slipped the flip-flop off her foot and gave her bare sole a hard whack with the shoe.

"Bad foot! Bad foot! Even if your pretty you shouldn't kick people!"

While giving Tabby's foot a paddling the kid was still pulling the tag back and forth and now had hooked a third toe in as well. She flopped about on the towel cackling as he played with her feet before finally sitting up and shoving the kid off as she remembered she was an adult woman.

"Like, keep the towel! I don't care what that old hag said! This beach is weird and I'm gone!"

Boom-Boom took one step off the towel and let out a squeak as she tumbled into a hole that had been dug in the sand right by her towel. The tickle-hungry brat was fast to fill the sand in around her and soon she was stuck there in the sand literally up to her neck in it.

The kid ran off, leaving her trapped there right next to the damn towel. Boom-Boom was so mad that she could spit, which she did right on the damn towel.

She heard the crunching of sand behind her and looked up to see a handsome young brunette man looking down at her.

"Friends leave you here buried miss?"

Tabby's shades hid her pretty green eyes but she could see his own and she blushed.

"Like, not freinds but yeah. Think you could see your way to helping me out here handsome? I'm a totes damsel right now in like complete distress."

The newcomer knelt down behind the buried Tabby but rather than start digging her out, instead he took the shades off her head. The blonde frowned as he examined them and looked at an inscription on the side.

"Hey so I know that seems weird but it's a totes joke between me and my friends that-"

"To my darling Raven, your love may change but I can see forever it will always be there ~Irene"

"See it's like a total joke that they totes call me-"

The young man didn't say a word, instead putting the sunglasses down in the sand and then starting to drag a finger along the underside of Boom-Boom's nose. Helpless as she was, the mutant could do nothing as he tickled away at her nostrils. In fact, she could feel it building up, the tickly Meltdown even before his other hand started gently scratching at one of her earlobes. The buried blonde couldn't do anything about the quiet stranger tickling away at her face. He finally spoke up when a rough sneeze ripped through her.

"Well, that's a right Boomer. Stole these glasses did you miss? You know I bet someone got these as a touching gift for someone else and you went right on and stole them. Not quite right of you is it miss??"

His hands started tickling behind each of her ears in a concentrated effort, this was done to make it look like she was agreeing with him by shaking her head.

"Too right, now I bet something has to be done about a sneak thief like you. Good thing it seems like your right ticklish. I think you can see what should be done about the Timebomb this situation is can't you?"

She wanted to disagree with him but while going on this speech he was tickling away under her chin. She tried to pull away but it made her nod instead.

"Perfect. Now lets do a bit of excavation."

It took a bit but later in the day, Tabby's friends found her. She was still buried but now her size 6 feet and exposed belly poked out of the sand after a bit careful positioning by the fellow who'd found her. The towel had laid over her face and a message was left in the sand.

"TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A TICKLISH THIEF DESERVING NOTHING LESS THAN TO LAUGH AT HER MISTAKES. SHE HATES DISCO AND MALLS.." The last sentence had two periods because of a pair of feathers poking out of the sand. Taby's friends Aly and Jubes took offense to it and were quick to pluck the feathers and get to work.

The beach echoed with laughter as the man put his things in a bag. He looked at the sunglasses and smiled, his skin changing color to a dark blue as he put them on.

"Oh Irene, you always know the best gifts to get me for our anniversary," she said as she headed home for the day.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back