• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beach Daze [MM/FF]

tklmysole

Hey, everyone! I’ve long been a fan of the ‘buried in sand’ tickle scenario; it’s definitely a classic. So, I decided to give it a whirl and see what happened. I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. Enjoy!

BEACH DAZE
a short story by
tklmysole​

It had been a blisteringly hot Summer thus far. The month of August had grown warmer as the days rolled on, but the balmy weather would soon come to an abrupt end, as it always did. So for Kelly and Morgan, two twenty-something best friends, that meant one thing; a beach trip.

Houses whipped past the windows in a blur as they drove, leaving town in their rearview. The paved freeway had become a winding county road as they neared their destination. There were several beaches nearby, one only a stone's throw from home. But its popularity meant large crowds of people this time of year, especially on a gorgeous day like this. From locals to tourists, there would be sun-drenched bodies from one end to the other.

A far better option was a private beach a little off the beaten path, a place where vivid blue water met rolling dunes. Though it certainly had a name, local residents simply referred to it as 'the beach'. Although it was technically private, it wasn't strictly enforced, and its exclusive status did keep out the majority of curious travellers. The area was sparsely populated with cottages, the inhabitants of which were wealthy retirees who didn't frequent the warm sands too often. You'd occasionally spot a local going for a stroll, typically early in the morning or late into the evening, as the sun dipped out of sight on the beach's west end. But for the most part, it remained peacefully still.

Today, however, it was going to have two visitors. The duo pulled onto the grassy shoulder of the gravel laneway, making sure to give plenty of room for other vehicles to slip by. Shifting to 'Park' and stepping out of their air conditioned car into the muggy Summer air, they proceeded to gather the necessary items for the day.

"Can ya grab the towels from the backseat, please?" asked Kelly, as she opened the trunk to retrieve a small cooler.

"Yup, I gotta grab a few other things anyway," Morgan replied, while tucking her hair up under her wide-brimmed sun hat.

"Thanks. I have the bag with my tanning oil, hairbrush, and let's see...yeah, your sunblock is here, too."

"Awesome, lock the car and let's go!" said Morgan enthusiastically, as she ambled toward the ocean.

Kelly hadn't stepped foot on this particular beach before, but this wasn't Morgan's first visit to the area. Once a year she would visit for a long weekend with family and friends, for an event affectionately referred to as 'Beach Daze'. Last year she'd spent the majority of the time catching up with rarely seen relatives, eating delicious barbecue, and getting buzzed on coolers. But as much as Morgan enjoyed the annual event, she didn't care much for a particular individual that always made his presence known; a boy by the name of Marcus.

Although he was neither a blood relative nor a friend, and lived a few hours away, the irritating boy made an appearance every single year. He was typically the last person she wanted to think about, especially on a day like this, but he popped into her head after seeing the white beach drawing ever closer as they strolled along.

A few years older than herself, he'd always appeared to have a fondness for her, affectionately calling her 'Red', an uninspired nickname that she despised. But that wasn't what bothered her most, rather it was a peculiar interest in making her laugh that was the cause of her disdain. She wasn't his only target though, as he'd routinely tickle any girl that was careless enough to let their guard down. Whether it was a gentle poke in the ribs, or a scribble of his fingers across an unprotected foot, he seemed to relish in the laughter all the same. But of all the girls he made squeal and jump, he seemed to have her in his sights most frequently, at least from her perspective.

Last year Marcus was noticeably absent, which didn't hurt Morgan's feelings. She didn't hate him per se, but not having to look over her shoulder constantly was a nice change of pace. Perhaps another year would pass by without having to deal with him, which was likely wishful thinking.

But they weren't here today for the beachside get-together; that was still a week away. Rather, they were here to spend the long afternoon in the cerulean water, and on their backs basking in the heat. Today they could be alone, listening to the surf roll onto the beach while they absorbed some solar rays.

"Almost there! I can see the water, it looks so blue," said Kelly, squinting her eyes toward the horizon.

"Mhmm, yeah it looks fantastic. And I don't see any people either,"

They continued to walk, seagulls squawking overhead as the percussion of gentle rolling waves grew louder. Their flip flops slapped gently against their bare feet as the gravel path soon gave way to soft, warm sand. Stepping out onto the beach they took a moment to scout out a good spot. There was no shortage of real estate to choose from, so they walked a bit further, then began setting things up near a large piece of driftwood that had washed ashore.

It was still relatively quiet, apart from the ambient noise from the ocean. There was no one walking their dog, or paddle boarding today. In fact, the only people they could see were far off in the distance, having fun zipping around on jet skis.

"Oh, man. My arm was about to fall off from carrying that cooler," whined Kelly, spinning her arm through the air like a windmill.

"You're fine. Besides, we're here now so it's all good," replied Morgan, kicking off her pastel-pink flip flops.

Kelly followed suit, sending one black sandal soaring through the air. She burrowed her freshly-pedicured toes deep into the sand, and they disappeared as she soaked in its comforting warmth, and enjoyed the briny aroma that only seawater can provide. The golden August sun beat down upon them, as tiny beads of sweat formed on their skin.

Morgan wore a rose-coloured, one-piece swimsuit. It had one shoulder strap, and a cutout on her right side, revealing a small section of her pale, freckled skin. She was a natural redhead, which meant the sun wasn't her friend. She'd chosen this particular bathing suit as it covered her curvy figure better than a bikini ever would. In an effort to avoid a nasty burn, she began coating herself with a thick layer of sunblock. She managed to cover most of her exposed body; legs, arms, her face and neck. But she required some help to get the top of her back.

"Hey, can you get me?" Morgan asked, holding out the bottle of SPF50 and giving it a little shake.

"Yup, one sec," came Kelly's reply, as she finished spreading out her large towel on the sand.

Kelly assisted her friend by slathering the lotion over any exposed areas that she'd been unable to reach by herself. Her own skin was a touch darker, and had a somewhat natural defence to UV rays, but Morgan would burn to a crisp without this stuff.

"There ya go, you're all set; totally protected," said Kelly, while reaching out and squeezing her friends side through the hole in her bathing suit.

"Yiieehee!" came a shrill shriek from Morgan. "Get outta here! But thanks for your help, I don't wanna fry out here, gotta stay cool."

After returning the bottle, Kelly made her way over to the bag they'd brought, fished out her tanning oil, and began to spread it liberally over her bronzed body.

Kelly was a brunette, and stood several inches taller than Morgan. She'd been tanning all Summer long, and the difference in skin tone between the two friends was quite noticeable. The jet-black bikini she chose to wear today accentuated her toned tummy and long legs, and matched the polish on her toes perfectly, while the white cowrie shell anklet resting upon her left ankle added a touch of contrast to her outfit. The tanning oil glistened as she massaged it onto her sun-kissed skin with both hands while staring toward the horizon. The wind had picked up, and the warm, salty air brought along a sense of peacefulness and serenity. When she'd finished the bottle was tossed away, landing upright in the sand.

"I'm pumped we're here today, the temperature's perfect," said Morgan, enthusiastically.

Kelly continued to stare at the azure water, while putting her hair up into a high bun. "I know, right? This place is heavenly. I think I'm just gonna relax, I wanna lay here and bake for a while, then we'll go for a swim,"

"Okay," replied Morgan. "Take your time, it's gonna be a long day."

*​

The jet skis skimmed the water's surface, buzzing back and forth, with RPM's rising and falling as they zigzagged between buoys. A constant arc of water shot from the rear of each vehicle as they piloted their craft with reckless abandon, nearly colliding with each other on more than one occasion. But every near miss just made the two boys go faster, without a care for their own well-being.

After a time, one machine came to a stop near a raft. It was fairly large, and was kept afloat with barrels underneath its wooden planks, while being anchored to the seabed by a long length of chain. Keith stepped onto the platform from his jet ski, his wet footprints on the sun-bleached boards drying almost instantly as the burly boy walked to the centre of the raft, and took in the view. Water droplets flowed steadily down his forehead from the mop of wet, black hair atop his head, and he unbuckled his life vest to reveal a brawny, thick chest.

Looking through his RayBan's across the rippling water toward the beach, he scanned the coastline for movement. As per usual, it was nearly empty. A picturesque section of shoreline like this should be swarming with half-naked bodies, but it always surprised him just how desolate it was. He did notice a group of people gathered around an umbrella. They seemed to be digging a hole, or maybe more than one, it was difficult to tell from here.

The other jet ski continued to skip across the water behind him, the engine screaming as its operator grabbed another handful of throttle, pinning it to the handlebar. The square platform bobbed up and down with the waves, which caused Keith to turn his attention to his friend.

"Hey! Park that thing for a minute! Hey, Marcus! Ya hear me?!"

"Yeah, I hear you! I'm coming, hang on!"

Marcus aimed himself toward his friend, gave the throttle a squeeze for some forward momentum, then killed the engine. He drifted silently toward the raft, bumping it as he came to an abrupt halt.

"What's up?" asked Marcus.

"Nothin', really. Just takin' a break. And lookin' for girls on the beach,"

"Sounds about right. But remember, it's a private beach, pal. No one our age is ever around,"

Marcus extended a long leg, and stepped onto the wooden raft to aid Keith in his search. The two boys stood side-by-side, and although Keith was several inches taller, Marcus was no less sturdy. His broad shoulders and powerful forearms were the epitome of strength, and the sun glinted off his well-sculpted chest as he too unbuckled his life vest, letting it fall to his feet. Both boys were fine athletes, but Marcus' lean, muscular frame was the result of countless hours in the gym.

"Yeah, I know. Don't hurt to look, though," said Keith, still surveying the distant beach.

"See anything at all?" Marcus inquired, as he ran his hand through his short, blonde hair.

"Not too much. Just some folks diggin' holes, right over there," directed Keith with a point of his finger.

"Oh, yeah. I see them,"

"There hasn't been anyone else around that I've noticed. It's too quiet, man. Wait, down there, do ya see them?" asked Keith, his arm outstretched.

In the distance, far down the beach, he spotted what Keith had noticed; two girls, one more tanned than the other. They were heading out of the water, their silhouettes hazy from refracted light distorting in the heat. He squinted, trying to focus his vision, and managed to pick up one specific feature; red hair. There might've been more than one redhead in the area, but only one would know to come here.

Suddenly he felt nostalgic, as fond memories came flooding into his mind. This was certainly a pleasant surprise, as having Morgan drop by the beach was exciting enough, but the fact that she brought a friend was icing on the cake. His icy-blue eyes widened when a thought struck, and a devious smile grew on his face while he imagined the possibilities. He would need to meet up with them in order to have a little fun, and he'd just discovered the perfect place to do so. What he had planned would would be a fantastic end to an already great Summer's day.

"They look hot. What're ya thinkin'?" asked Keith, pulling Marcus out of his daydream.

"Oh, I might have an idea, buddy,"

"Really? What is it?"

"Let's head back to shore, and take a walk. I'll fill you in along the way,"

"Sounds like a plan to me. Lead the way, dude," replied Keith, still squinting at the far end of the beach.

A splash of warm, salty water hit Keith from behind as Marcus dove off the raft. He surfaced seconds later and climbed onto the watercraft that had been slowly drifting away from them. Its engine roared to life, and with a squeeze of the throttle he made a beeline toward the white, sandy shore.

*​

The hours melted away while the girls flitted between beachfront lounging and swimming in the warm, crystal-clear waters. Little red crabs darted underfoot as they dove in search of seashells, and calm waves made flowing patterns of light sparkle on the sea floor below. Tiny fishes nibbled their toes if they kept their legs still for too long, while small strands of seagrass tickled their wrinkly soles as they waded.

After their swim, both girls had made their way back to their towels to sunbathe. They laid down, allowing the warm air a chance to dry their bodies, each sipping on a cold drink while checking messages on their phones. After another application of sunblock, Morgan mentioned going for a walk, which was met with enthusiasm from Kelly.

"That sounds like a good idea," she said, brushing the damp hair that tumbled over her shoulders. "I'll take the bag. Throw your phone in, and bring a drink, too."

They strolled eastward along the hard-packed sand near the waterline, in no great rush to get anywhere, chatting as they went. The only other souls they encountered were a few college students enjoying their last few days of Summer break. Upon reaching the first people they'd seen since arriving, and attracted to the idea of sitting down for a rest, they thought it would be a good idea to stop and say 'hello'. The group was taking shelter from the noonday sun under a massive umbrella, which was casting a circular shadow on the ground. And underneath, partially draped in shade, were two substantial holes. Longer than they were wide, the holes appeared big enough for a person to lay in, but were relatively shallow.

They were welcomed by their fellow beach goers with open arms, and spent a long while chatting about this, that, and the other thing. It turns out they'd been here for a few days now, staying with family, and were heading back home soon to get ready for the start of another semester. When questioned about the holes, or who they'd been trying to bury, no clear answer was provided. One could only assume it was boredom that lead to their creation. Eventually they all bid Kelly and Morgan goodbye, and left the beach behind.

The pair were left sitting near the sizeable umbrella, which they discovered was a permanent fixture, embedded in the sand for any beach-goers who required some shade. The blazing afternoon sun continued to beat down upon their heads, or in Morgan's case, her hat. While relaxing next to the rectangular holes, the two parched girls each sipped on a water bottle that was still slightly cold from being inside the insulated bag.

"Man, it's still hot as hell, eh?" muttered Morgan, wiping sweat from her brow.

"Well, not quite, but close I guess. Ya know, if you're that hot why don't ya lay down in one of these?" replied Kelly, gesturing to one of the holes. "Bet it would help keep ya cool."

Morgan pressed the bottle to her lips once more, gulped down the rest of her water while glancing at the hole next to her, then stated, "Nah, I'm good on that."

"Ya sure? The sand is darker, which means it's cooler. That's science right there,"

"Mhmm, science," replied Morgan, sarcastically. "If you're so smart, why don't you jump in?"

"I just might. But, you're the one complaining about the heat. It bothers you more then me, ya know. Plus, it would make a good picture for Instagram."

Morgan thought for a moment. Kelly was right on both accounts; it would make a cute picture, and that sandy crater would feel cooler than the piping hot ground she was sitting on.

"Okay, I'll do it," she said, reluctantly standing up and brushing the sand from her bum.

The temperature difference under her feet was immediately noticeable upon stepping into the hole. This sand also had a different texture; hard-packed, and nearly clay-like, but not sticky. It clearly needed more work, as it wasn't quite long enough for her to stretch out completely. Sitting herself down and leaning backward, she ensured that her head was propped up and adequately supported. Then she extended her legs, which were slightly elevated, leaving her sandy bare feet to rest on the outer rim of the hole, above ground level.

Kelly looked down at her petite friend, her fair skin a stark contrast to the dark, damp sand she was laying on.

"Bet ya feel better already. Now, we'll just get ya all cozy,"

"Cozy? What's that mean?" asked Morgan, looking up at her friend who now appeared to be towering over her.

She watched as the tanned girl knelt down beside her and began to push some sand atop her body, shifting more and more with every movement of her hands. Kelly was nothing if not efficient, and she found herself being quickly concealed. Morgan wasn't claustrophobic, but the idea of being buried alive would frighten anyone. So, she looked elsewhere while her body was quickly enveloped, reminding herself that it was all for the picture, and would be over soon.

"Okay, that's enough. Any more and I won't be able to get up!"

"Sure ya will; it's light, and easy to move. Just relax, you'll be fine," assured Kelly.

Within minutes Morgan was completely covered, with the exception of her head and slightly-sandy feet, of course. The beach had seemingly swallowed her whole, and she felt its warm embrace on all sides of her body; she was utterly trapped. The weight of the white sand holding her in place meant she had zero chance of breaking out by herself. The pressure she felt wasn't necessarily uncomfortable, and certainly not cozy by any means, but it was tolerable for a few minutes at the very least. From her perspective, the only body parts she could see were her two feet, jutting upward toward an infinite blue sky. She wiggled her toes, and her bright pink polish glimmered in the Summer sun while rippling waves lapped the shore in the background.

Kelly stood back, and admired her work. "Well, how do ya feel now?"

"Cooler, I guess. But not dramatically so,"

"Well, it's better than nothing, so you're welcome. Lemme find my phone and I'll take a picture, it'll be super cute,"

"Sure thing, just don't leave me here forever,"

"I wouldn't do that, just be chill,"

Kelly grabbed her phone out of the bag, and aimed it directly at her entombed friend, snapping a picture, or two. Then she scrolled through the filters, in hopes of finding one that would best capture the moment.

"Lemme see, how do I look?" asked Morgan.

"Hot as fuck, just like usual," said Kelly with a little wink.

"Shut up, now show me," said Morgan, impatiently.

The phone was swivelled around for her to see. The foreground of the photo showed her pale, size eight soles, bathed in light and speckled with minuscule grains of sand. While in back you could see her face, which was shady due to the large umbrella overhead.

"Aww, it is cute! Even though the majority of the picture is basically my feet, I still like it,"

"Yeah, it'll be on wikifeet in no time," replied Kelly, putting her phone away. "But I think it was worth the time and effort."

"Agreed. So, wanna help me up and out?"

"I guess so. Suppose I can't leave ya there much longer, or the sand fleas will attack. Uh-oh, here's some now!"

Before Morgan could form a response, her bikini-clad friend knelt down and scribbled her long, manicured nails up her right foot.

"Aiiieeehehe!" squealed Morgan, as her little toes curled. "Fuck right off!"

Kelly let out a chuckle. "Just havin' some fun. But I know ya just wanna stay cool, so I'm thinkin' a longer stay would do ya well."

"Not a chance, now start scooping. Your claim about this sand being easy to move was a lie, I can't move a muscle in here!"

Morgan squirmed within the confines of her seaside prison, but she was straining herself for nothing, as she didn't have the strength to emerge on her own. Although a small amount of the white, powdery stuff was easily moved, this much of it proved to be incredibly dense. Her arms were crossed and pinned to her chest, and her legs and ankles were held close together, as if she were a mummy in a sarcophagus. No amount of struggling was going to set her free, and she was growing more frustrated as time went on.

Kelly watched her best friend attempt to free herself, but it was obviously futile. She wasn't quite sure if the sand was much heavier than expected, or if she was just weak. Either way, she finally decided to lend a hand, as it was her idea for Morgan to descend into the hole in the first place. But no sooner had she begun the excavation did a voice call out from behind her.

"Hey! How're you doin'?"

The girls swivelled their heads in unison to locate the source of the mysterious voice. As Morgan's eyes narrowed to see who'd called out, she felt a lump in her throat, and an urgency to vacate the hole she was still trapped in. Striding toward them at a steady pace, were Marcus and Keith.

"You need to get me outta here, right now," said Morgan, with a slight hint of panic in her voice.

"I'm tryin', just relax. You'll be out soon enough,"

Morgan was suddenly aware of how vulnerable she was in this position. Marcus was a tickle-fiend through and through, and he'd be overjoyed to catch her like this. She couldn't tolerate being near him when she was fully clothed and able to protect herself, so this was certainly a worst-case scenario. She'd need to encourage Kelly to move faster, before he arrived, or her day of relaxation was going to be ruined in a hurry. She knew her friend would swoon over him, as his combination of good looks mixed with natural charisma would be intoxicating to her. She wasn't sure who was walking along side him, but if he hung around Marcus she could only assume that he would be equally as dangerous.

"You know, you moved a lot faster when you were piling this stuff on top of me!" shouted Morgan.

"I'm goin' as fast as I can! What's the big rush? Do ya know those guys?" Kelly asked, still craning her neck to look at the two young men walking in their direction.

"Sort of. The one on the left is Marcus, he always shows up to my family's weekend beach getaway. I'm not sure who the other guy is, to be honest, but it doesn't matter right now, just get me outta here."

"Marcus, huh. Is he a friend of yours?"

"Have you been listening? We're not friends. But forget about him for now, focus on me,"

Morgan was growing more nervous as her gaze shifted between Kelly and the two boys drawing ever closer. The seconds felt like hours, and very little sand had been cleared away while they closed the distance in no time flat. She opened her mouth to speak, but it was too late. The two hunky boys had landed, and Kelly was all over them. If she could only get a limb free; leg or arm it didn't matter, just one and she could try to get out. But there was little chance of that happening.

Kelly had greeted the pair with a cordial wave and a warm smile, chit-chatting away as she turned her back on her struggling friend. She seemed to be genuinely happy to meet their new guests, but the feeling was not mutual for Morgan, as she continued to be less than thrilled by her current situation. Forcing a smile, and playing it off like this was exactly where she wanted to be, she tried her best to conceal the look of desperation on her face. She cursed herself for letting Kelly talk her into this, but how could she have known that he'd show up? Meanwhile, Marcus introduced himself and his stocky companion to Kelly. His charm wasn't lost on her, as she appeared to be fixated on his every word.

"Kelly, I'm so glad that we bumped into you, we haven't seen anyone on the beach all day," said Marcus, in an upbeat tone of voice.

"It's crazy, right? I don't understand it, this place is so perfect," replied Kelly, looking him up and down.

She liked what she saw; rugged good looks, sculpted abs, and a radiant smile that made her heart skip a beat. Why was Morgan so weird around him? He didn't strike her as off-putting, or mean. At any rate it was good to have some company, and they could help her unearth Morgan.

"That's such an appropriate word, 'perfect'. This is a perfect day," cooed Marcus.

His eyes lingered a moment as he drank her in. The black bikini she wore barely covered her lean frame, but it left enough to the imagination that he longed to see it removed. She was fit to say the least, with her toned calves giving off the impression that she might be a long-distance runner. She was certainly stunning; a 'ten' from head to toe.

"You two look like you're having loads of fun, I hope you can forgive our interruption. And please forgive me for ignoring your subterranean friend, but we're well acquainted,"

Marcus leered at Morgan, more specifically her uncovered bare feet. There was no denying his obsession with them, as they'd long been his favourites. He was in love with the shape of her tiny toes, the contour of her arches, her round, marshmallowy heels. They'd soon be his to play with. But first, he'd need to trick her nubile friend into the vacant hole.

"Hello, Marcus," replied Morgan, as she felt his beady eyes fall on her. "You're here early this year. You gotta check your calendar, 'Beach Daze' is like a week away."

"Oh, I know. But I couldn't attend last year, so I decided to stay more than just a single weekend this time. I couldn't wait to get back, you know. You meet so many beautiful souls on this beach,"

Kelly blushed while twirling a lock of her chocolatey-brown hair around a finger, and taking a step toward him.

"Would ya like to join us?" she asked, opening her arms in a welcoming gesture. "I'd actually begun to dig Morgan out a minute ago, so just gimme a sec to finish and we can all hang for a while."

"Oh, please. You needn't worry about that. Besides, she looks so comfortable, we'd hate to ruin that for her. Matter of fact, I see a second hole's been dug, so perhaps you'd like to join her," prompted Marcus, in a honeyed voice. "I'm sure she'd appreciate the company, and we can exhume you both afterward."

"Oh, no that's okay. I took a picture of her for Instagram earlier,"

"That's such a great picture idea!" replied Marcus, taking the idea and running with it. "But wouldn't it be even better if you both were buried? Right, Keith?"

He elbowed his buddy in the ribs, who nodded in agreement, saying, "Yeah, that's a cool idea for sure,"

Kelly was somewhat apprehensive, but thought on it for a moment. It was just for a picture, and wouldn't take long, so why not? Oblivious to Morgan's facial expressions, which might've given her a slight indication that this boy wasn't to be trusted, she happily agreed.

"Okay, yeah! I'll join her, that'll look super cute!"

The smile on his face grew wider, stretching ear-to-ear, but Morgan knew better than to trust him. What Kelly saw as kindness, she saw as evil. She could see him for what he truly was; a sinister, single-minded creature, only doing this for one thing, and at the moment those 'things' were sticking out of the sand, unprotected.

Marcus couldn't believe it was this easy, this girl was as naive as she was gorgeous. She was mere moments from stepping into the hole, volunteering to bury herself for what she thought was nothing more than a photo op. If only it was always this simple.

"Hang on, Kelly. You should just dig me out, okay? I've been in here for a while now. Just get me out, please?" pleaded the panic-stricken redhead.

"What's the matter, Morg? It'll only take a second. And there's two of them, so they can get us both out in a flash after the picture. Just stay cool,"

"Yeah, 'Morg', just stay cool. It'll all be over soon," chimed Marcus.

Morgan swallowed hard as her gullible friend walked toward the hole on the opposite side of the umbrella. What took only seconds felt like an eternity as she watched this wolf in sheep's clothing stalk its prey. She wanted desperately to protest, to plead with Kelly not to do it, to come and free her instead. But she didn't want to make it too obvious that Marcus made her nervous, and give him any ideas in the process.

Marcus offered the sultry brunette his hand to aid in her decent, which she readily accepted. They exchanged glances, and Kelly giggled. After she'd laid down in a similar fashion to Morgan, both boys began to push sand over her body, filling the empty space and encasing her completely in a matter of seconds. Keith ensured that the sand was built up a touch above the surface of the beach, after which he began patting it down firmly with his big hands, especially around her ankles, not that it needed to be compressed any more than it already was. Afterward he lumbered toward Morgan, and kicked some sand back on top of her.

"Hey! I'm already buried, see? You should be removing the sand, can ya do that instead?" urged Morgan, watching the dark-haired giant stomp around above her.

"Nah, the picture will look better if you're both totally covered up. Just trust me," replied Keith.

She felt like a damsel in distress, tied to the railway tracks with a speeding locomotive barreling down on her. How could she trust him, she didn't even know him! Marcus was a snake in the grass, and this huge oaf was likely picking up on his bad habits, a clear indication of the company he kept. The phrase 'trust me' coming from either of these two was most definitely a bad omen.

Both boys had now stepped back to marvel in their accomplishment, and peered down at the girls laying side-by-side. They'd be totally engulfed if not for their heads and lower extremities protruding from the fine sand, which had taken on a deep golden hue caused by the late afternoon sun. Marcus dropped to his knees directly between them, and leered at their exposed bare feet. It was as if they'd become independent from their bodies, as he could no longer see what they were attached to. He couldn't believe his luck; four astonishingly beautiful feet were 'growing' from the beach directly in front of him.

He compared them, taking note of their differences, and similarities. There were few things in this life better than a pair of bare, pampered feet, and fortunately for him he now had two pair to enjoy. Morgan's pale size eight's fidgeted as he gawked. They looked nearly identical to what he remembered from years gone by; pillowy-soft heels giving way to slightly wrinkly arches, with adorably round little toes to finish it all off. He wondered if she'd ever walked barefoot a day in her life, aside from here today of course, as they looked nearly flawless.

Kelly's soles were equally as delicate in appearance; she clearly took care of them. Her skin was supple and the white-shell anklet drew his attention immediately. They were exquisite, no other word would do, but they were also slightly larger than her submerged neighbour's. He figured they were a size nine, perhaps nine and a half. Her buttery-smooth arches were also a bit higher than Morgan's, and her elegant toes a little longer, too. They appeared to be so tender and silky, practically begging to be caressed. He imagined she received regular pedicures, as there wasn't a blemish to be found.

As if willed by his thoughts, she wiggled all ten digits back and forth in an unintentionally seductive manner, then asked, "So, ya gonna take the picture, or what?"

"Oh, of course. Sorry, sometimes I zone out. I apologize," he replied, with a little smirk.

"Just take the picture, then you can let us out, okay?" stated Morgan matter-of-factly, as she watched him reach in his pocket to retrieve his phone.

He positioned himself in front of Kelly's immobilized feet, bracing himself on his elbows. She waved them side-to-side, as if to say, 'I'm ready for my close-up!'

"Make it a good one, please!" requested Kelly, in a singsongy tone. "And lemme see when you're finished."

"No problem at all. Your feet are incredibly photogenic, by the way. And your anklet is awesome, it's very beach-y," praised Marcus, as he snapped multiple pictures.

He kept her luscious soles in focus, ensuring multiple shots were taken, and making sure to catch a glimpse of Morgan in the background as well. He could tell by her pursed lips and sour expression that she wasn't enjoying this at all. If only she knew what he had planned for them both.

"Oh, thanks! And you're too kind, but they're not that great," Kelly replied, wriggling her slender toes invitingly.

"Don't be so modest. You clearly take incredibly good care of them, much like the rest of your body,"

Morgan's initial nervousness had turned into aggravation. She'd grown tired of his flattering bullshit, and was ready for this impromptu beach photo shoot to end.

"Yes, they're nice, but I think you have plenty of pictures now. Time to let us up," she declared, not caring to hide her contempt for the man any longer.

"Morgan, what's with you? How come you're being so bossy?" asked Kelly.

"I'm not being bossy. I just wanna enjoy the rest of the day, and this isn't the way to do it,"

Kelly opened her mouth to speak, but Marcus interjected. "Look, Red. I totally understand your frustration. I just want to make sure I get the best possible shot, I'm sure you can appreciate that."

"What I would appreciate, is you ending this foolishness and letting us up. And don't call me that, you know I hate it,"

Marcus chuckled. "Sure, just let me finish up. A few more pics couldn't hurt. Why not take the time to get it right? For example, see here?" He pointed to Kelly's left foot. "There's a wee bit of dried sand clinging on, and we can't have that. Let me get it for you."

Reaching out, he made contact with the brunette's sole. Her foot twitched involuntarily when the back of his hand lightly brushed the sand away. Then he did it again, causing her slender toes to curl, and a small chuckle to emerge.

"Oh? You okay, Kelly?" Marcus asked, feigning concern.

"Yup, never better..."

"Was that a giggle I heard?" asked Keith, giving her a knowing wink.

"A giggle? Nope. Ya just caught me off guard is all,"

"I see. Well now that you're on guard, let me get the rest for you," uttered Marcus, reaching out again to repeat the process on her other foot.

"Mphhehhee..." giggled Kelly, unable to hold it in a second time.

"I definitely heard it that time, Keith. You were right. Just a quick question for you, Kelly. You're not ticklish, are you?"

"T-Ticklish? Me? No way, not at all. Like I said, ya just caught me off guard..." lied Kelly, her words trailing off.

Morgan watched in horror as the inevitable had begun. He had them both exactly where he wanted them. She felt tiny and powerless, with the realization setting in that no one would come to their rescue; they were all alone, trapped beneath the sands.

"I dunno, ya seem pretty ticklish to me," said Keith.

"She said she wasn't, okay? So stop fondling her feet, and we can get on with our day," demanded Morgan.

"Well if you ask me, I think miss Kelly might be fibbing, don't you?" Marcus asked, turning to look at his buddy who was standing nearby. "And furthermore, I know that someone else on this beach is also a little bit... ticklish."

There was that word again. It gave her goosebumps and made her heart thump in her chest. This was all just a big game to him, one he loved and was well suited to play.

"Hey, Keith. Would you be interested in having some fun with our new friends?"

"Oh yeah, I'd love to!"

"Great. I'll stay where I'm at, and you sit down beside Morgan's feet. Then we can get started,"

"Guys, that's enough. Morgan's clearly not having a good time anymore, and honestly neither am I. So I think the fun's over," said Kelly, with a slight quiver in her voice.

"Oh, but it's just beginning! And you were adamant that you weren't at all ticklish, remember? So let's test that, shall we?"

Kelly only now realized how foolish she was for ignoring Morgan's pleas. It was impossible to move an inch in this hole, and the once-weightless sand was now more akin to concrete. She bit her lower lip as Marcus' fingers approached her vulnerable left foot. She tried her best to stifle her laughter as his fingertips stroked the entire length of her sole, but it was hopeless. She was incredibly sensitive, no more so than on the soles of her bare feet.

"Mphhehhee... s-stahahap it!"

Her toes flared out, then instinctively curled over in a fruitless attempt to shield her unprotected sole. She then tried to cover one foot with the other, but no matter where she moved them his fingers followed, tracking their movements with ease.

"I knew it, you did lie to me! That's not good, you know. That'll cost you," said the evil boy, his fingers not stopping.

"Aiieheehee! Nohohoo, for reheeheeal, quit that!"

"But aren't you having fun?" he asked, rhetorically.

"God, no! Eiieheehee!, Pleeheease, don't!" squealed Kelly, as Marcus traced an ultra-fine crease on her arch with his index finger.

"Now we're getting somewhere. Your laugh is too cute, by the way. But, what happens if I do this?"

His finger moved steadily upward, toward the base of her long toes, which were still curled over in another unsuccessful attempt to protect herself. He wiggled it quickly, in a back and forth motion, eliciting even more schoolgirl-like giggles from his trapped plaything.

"I caahahan't! I can't take thisss!" she hissed, through clenched teeth.

"Yes you can, you're doing great! In fact, I think your pal next door would like to join in on the fun we're having, it looks like she's getting jealous," he remarked, turning to lock eyes with Morgan.

"No, I'm not. Not one bit. And your sick, twisted little game needs to end now!" she barked, hoping her anger would somehow make him stop. But she knew deep down that it would have the opposite effect.

"Hey, now. Let's not speak so rudely, okay? I know you love when I tickle you like this. But Keith's never had the pleasure, so why don't we let him have a turn, sound good?

"No, it doesn't! I want you both to—aiiieheeheehee!"

Morgan's words were cut short, as the other boy's fingers began caressing her exposed, overly sensitive soles. She hadn't been watching him, as she'd been too focused on Kelly's reactions to Marcus' well-honed techniques. Both feet spasmed as the big lad toyed with her, his fingertips felt somewhat rough as they stroked up and down, stimulating countless nerve endings.

"Looks like she's just as ticklish as ya said she'd be," remarked Keith, gleefully spidering all ten fingers on her soles.

"Pleeheease... don't do this to meehehee!" Morgan pleaded, through a fit of giggles.

"And why shouldn't he? Don't you love it? I know you do, your smile gives it away," teased the blonde boy, now fluttering his fingers up Kelly's soles.

"Eiieehehee! Don't t-touch her feeheheet! Leave her alone!" Kelly demanded, trying in vain to protect her friend.

"That's so cute, you wanna save her? You should worry about yourself, my dear. Because I'd love nothing more than to use this on your tender feet,"

Marcus reached a hand into the pocket of his board shorts, and removed a long, stiff feather. It was white as snow and tapered at one end, with a blunt quill at the other. He held it up for the girls to see, and waved it slowly in the air.

"F-Fuck you, don't go near me with that thing!" cursed Kelly, her hazel eyes tracking its movements.

"And why's that? Are you afraid it might have an effect on you? For instance, what happens if I do this?"

In one swift motion he brought the soft feather down upon her trembling right foot, placing it directly under her big toe, and running it toward her pinky. It had an instant impact; she shrieked, shut her eyes, and curled her toes once again, nearly snagging it in the process. The waves of little wrinkles that appeared on her stunning soles mirrored those rippling across the water's surface.

"Nohoo! Aiiheeheehaa! Get it away f-from meehehee!"

Marcus' hand cupped the top of her foot, holding it still, and swung his feather back and forth, left to right and right to left, in a continuous swaying motion. He felt her pulling against him, but she'd never be able to get away, and her manic, contagious laughter grew louder with each and every stroke.

"Aww, you're too cute, you know that? Your gorgeous toes and my feather were meant for one another. I'd dare say they're soulmates, don't you think?"

"I haahaate you—heeiieeheehee..."

Her long toes curled, uncurled, then curled again with each swipe of his surprise tickle tool. Her reactions were precisely what he'd hoped for, and that inky black polish was such a classic colour, he loved seeing it appear each time they curled over. The feather, although a clichéd method of tickle torture, was absolutely having the desired effect on the giggly girl.

"...heheehee! Quit it, n-no moreeheehee!"

"Sorry, can't do that! Thanks for asking though,"

Morgan observed her friend being ruthlessly teased by the white feather, a look of pure fear on her face. Keith had momentarily ceased tickling her, but what if she was next? What if they used it on her feet? Her mind raced while witnessing Kelly's torment, but her brief moment of respite was short-lived, as Keith resumed his scribbling upon her pale bare feet.

"God, noohoo—heehehee! Jeheesus, stahahap that!"

"Your feet are so sensitive, no wonder Marcus enjoys ticklin' them so much!" said Keith, with a toothy grin.

"Pfftthehee...I can't t-take itt! Eiieehehee!"

Her captive feet twisted as much as they could in an effort to avoid the cruel boy's attack. Wriggling within the confines of her sandy tomb, she prayed that she'd find the strength to break free, but it was pointless, as no amount of prayer would save her from him. Her normally milky-white soles were turning a rosy shade of pink, and if he didn't stop soon they were going to match the colour of her toenail polish.

"Sure ya can, you're doin' great!"

"Nooo! I—aiieheehee! I reheealy can't!" squealed the hysteric ginger.

Meanwhile, the feather-wielding deviant continued to torment his brunette tickle-toy. As cute and as ticklish as Kelly's shapely toes were, he decided to give them a break, at least for now. Travelling downward, the wispy feather licked at her arches as he twirled it between thumb and forefinger, causing a flood of adorable giggles to pour of out the helpless girl. Her skin was so delicate in this area, so fragile, and Marcus was delighted to devote some attention to it.

"P-Pleeheease, I'm begging! Eiieheehee! It ticklesss!" shrieked Kelly, her face contorting with every pass of the feather.

"C'mon girl, don't quit on me now. You're tougher than that. You can handle a little bit of tickling, right?"

"Noohoho, I'm gonna fuckin' dieeeehehehe!"

"You might be buried but you ain't dead. Not yet, anyway,"

"Naahaahaa! Nooohoo...no morehehee!"

"Alright, alright. Better let you catch your breath for a minute, I suppose. Never let it be said that I was anything but fair. Keith, give her a break, too. Her face is turning the colour of her hair," said Marcus, turning his gaze toward Morgan.

The tickling ceased for a moment, and it was a welcome relief for both girls. Kelly was panting like she'd just run a marathon. She began rubbing her gorgeous feet together, to remove any lingering tickly sensations, which worked to some extent. Morgan likewise was puffing and wheezing, and looked as if she was ready to blow a head gasket.

With laboured breath, she said, "That's enough, you've had your fun and proved that we're ticklish. Are you happy now?!"

"Am I happy? Why, I've never been happier in my life! I spent all day enjoying the beach, and now I'm ending it by tickling you two. What's not to love?" asked Marcus, smugly.

"Good, glad to hear that," mumbled Kelly, still rubbing her feet against one another.

Marcus was clearly the ringleader of the two, so if she was going to appeal to one of these tickle-obsessed fools, it should be him.

"Look, you seem to enjoy making me laugh, and I'm not opposed to a little tickling, once in a while. But if ya let let us outta here, I promise we can keep having fun together all afternoon. What do ya think?"

Marcus squinted his eyes and stroked the stubble on his chin, attempting to appear as though he was really considering her request. Then simply said, "Nah."

"You asshole! I thought ya were nice and sweet, but it turns out you're just a manipulative dickhead who gets off on torturing people!"

"Don't assume you know me, sweetie. You don't. Even your fiery-haired acquaintance doesn't. When I saw you two earlier I knew that I'd struck gold. I was going to tickle you senseless if it was the last thing I did. Luckily for me, whoever was here earlier did all the heavy lifting by digging these holes. And might I remind you both, you stepped into them willingly."

Morgan scowled at both of the ticklers who were relaxing by their trapped, bare feet. Her jaw was clenched as she looked at the wicked smile across Marcus' face. He seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself, as did his burly cohort. But he was right, they did step foot into these holes of their own free will, and no amount of screaming or cursing would get them out.

"Hey, I have an idea!" declared Keith, enthusiastically. "Why don't we switch? I know ya must be dying to use that feather of yours on Morgan here. And I wanna have a go at her."

Kelly looked into his dark eyes, and she could tell he was just as disturbed as the boy with the feather in his hand. A feeling of dread overcame her as the threat of malicious tickling loomed, and she now knew they'd keep her here for as long as they desired. She was furious for letting herself be tricked so easily, wishing she could turn back the hands of time to avoid all this.

"Sounds like a plan. A trade it is. Come on over here, you'll love this one, she's feisty," encouraged Marcus, rising to his feet.

Both girls became speechless as they watched the boys crisscross in front of them, Marcus still holding his damn feather. They were a pair of tickling sadists, nothing more. They knelt down, and positioned themselves directly in front of their defenceless soles once more. For a while, no one spoke a word, which for the girls was due to fear, but the boys' prolonged silence was accompanied by looks of fascination and pleasure. They took their time soaking in this new pair of lovely feet on display, both undeniably ticklish.

Keith studied Kelly's sexy bare soles. They had a somewhat darker appearance than the ones he'd just been playing with. Her skin tone was more honey than peach, and her features were a bit more exaggerated. Her narrow, dainty feet shifted uncomfortably in the sand as he watched them, their range of motion extremely limited. The power and satisfaction he felt knowing he could reach out and touch them any time he wanted, without her pulling them away, was exhilarating.

Marcus, on the other hand, had been around Morgan while she was barefoot in the past. But he'd never had the privilege of being up close and personal with these beauties for this length of time. He took this opportunity to memorize every inch of her marvellous, alabaster soles. They were nothing short of perfection. As he studied them she flexed her toes, almost as if she was showing off that pretty pink polish.

Morgan watched in disgust as this lowlife ogled her feet. How could this happen? Was this tickle-assault premeditated? This was meant to be a day of relaxation, but had transformed into one of endless torture. What was left to say? Kelly's attempt at bargaining had fallen flat, and it was obvious that a display of anger would never work. Still, she had to at least try to reason with him.

"You were right when you told us we didn't know you. Even if I thought I did, I suppose I was wrong. So, what is it that you want? Tell me."

Marcus perked up, replying, "What do I want, you ask? Do you really wanna know?"

"Yes. Tell me what you want, and it's yours,"

"If you insist," said Marcus, pausing for dramatic effect. "What I want, is for you to laugh your head off!"

Without hesitation the feather was lowered to her naked feet. After making contact on her left heel he flicked it up her delicate sole, travelling to the tip of her big toe, then back down again. The response was immediate; her toes fanned out in distress as her feet arched backward as much as they could to escape its touch. Her mouth opened wide as she devolved into high-pitched laughter.

"Aiieeheehehee! W-Why?! Don't do this—eiieheehee! I can't tahaahaahake it!

Again the feather's touch ravaged her tender skin. Not content with only one foot, he switched to the other, ensuring that they both had equal opportunity to feel its soft, fluffy caress.

"Ahehaahaahaa! Don't do this to meeheehee!"

"Don't pretend you're not enjoying yourself! You know, it's always interesting to see what results can be achieved with this little thing on different pairs of helpless feet," said Marcus, his words drowned out by Morgan's cackling.

"N-No more, no mohohore—aeiiheehehee!"

"Watch this, dude. Bet mine will laugh louder!" said Keith, getting his pal's attention.

Gripping Kelly's two big toes with one hand he pinned them back, and blindsided the poor girl by raking his fingernails down the length of her silky soles. The unimaginably sensitive girl let out a piercing scream that would've drawn loads of attention had anyone been within earshot.

"Bwahaahahaaha!"

Kelly bellowed as she felt his nails devastate her painfully ticklish soles. It was electric, and unbearable, like nothing she'd ever felt before, or wanted to again. Her ticklish suffering was unending, and her eyes shot open wide as his thumb drilled deeply into her impossibly supple flesh, scraping along a taut arch then clawing at her heels.

"No, no—ahaahahaa! F-Fuck off, aiieehehee!"

"See? The nails always draw out the best reactions,"

"Nyahahahaa! No, pleeheease—ahhahahhaa!"

"Tickle, tickle, little miss Kelly!" teased Keith.

She tried to curl her toes, but the strong boy's grip was far too much to overcome. Unable to even wiggle her feet an inch, she could only howl as he tortured her.

"Ahaahhaaha! I'll f-fuckin' kill you—ahaahahaa!"

"Doubt that. Ya can't even move, remember?"

Marcus kept up his feathering, intent on driving Morgan mad with each passing second. She was quick to succumb to his techniques. 'Her feet are so expressive, and animated', he thought. 'She may well be the perfect ticklee'.

Meanwhile, Keith savagely attacked Kelly's poor soles, impressed by the results he was getting. His nails created red streaks down the length of her intensely ticklish size nines with each pass, her fierce laughter the only motivation he required to keep going.

The passion they both brought to their craft was admirable, both keen to evoke as many giggles, snickers, chuckles and squeals as humanly possible.

*​

The girls lost track of time as the late afternoon sun was dipping lower in the Western sky, lengthening the shadows on the beach as it fell. The seagulls continued to squawk as they soared through the air, while rollers curled and hit the shore with a splash, but you'd never hear any of it over the girls' frantic laughter. Eventually, another break was needed, and the boys stopped to let them draw breath.

Morgan's face was flushed; her breathing heavy. The doe-eyed girl was huffing and puffing as she tried to settle down, sucking air into her lungs while she had the chance. She had small beads of sweat clinging to her button nose, and tears welling in her eyes as she looked at her heartless captors.

"Oh...my...god. That's enough, for real. I can't... I can't handle any more tickles today..." said Morgan, weakly.

"Don't doubt yourself, Red. You're doing great. You don't even look fazed, I think you might even be starting to enjoy it," Marcus said with a wink. "Your colleague next door, however, that's a different story."

They both turned to look at Kelly. She was worn out. Her once-glossy hair was now frazzled, with little flecks of sand throughout, and her bangs were now plastered to her forehead by a layer of sweat. She tilted her head to glower at him, receiving a self-satisfied smirk in return.

"This ain't right, ya know. What you're doing to us," she said, her voice cracking.

"I've been more than fair, my dear." he replied. "You're taking a break right now, are you not? But I know what you could use most of all; a hairbrush."

"No thanks, I'm just fine the way I am. When I get outta here, after I fuckin' kick your asses, I'll take a long, hot shower. That'll get this sand outta my hair," she chided, in an exasperated voice.

"You sure? I'd love to help you out,"

"Leave my stuff alone," she spat, glancing over to the bag laying on the ground nearby.

"Oh, so you brought one with you? That's convenient. Pass that over this way, pal,"

Keith did as he was instructed, and passed him the bag, which Marcus gratefully accepted. Opening its flap and rummaging around inside, he gripped the handle of what he could only assume was the hairbrush in question. Withdrawing it from the bag, he gave it a brief inspection. It had a wooden handle, and a wide head that was covered with countless bristles.

"This is what you need, isn't it? But as effective as it would be on that lovely head of hair, I imagine it would be even better utilized in another location,"

Kelly's formerly irritated expression turned into one of abject terror, as it dawned on her what he meant. The olive-skinned beauty was dumbstruck as she watched him holding her brush, rubbing the bristled head against his palm, as her bravery rapidly dissolved.

"No, no way! Put it back, right this second!"

"Why? Does it trouble you? Wait a minute, you're not afraid of your own brush, are you? Heads up!" he shouted, tossing it to Keith who caught it with ease.

Morgan stared at the paddle-brush being held mere inches from her friend's imprisoned feet by that goon. She had to do something, say something. Even if it was Kelly's fault that they were in this mess, she couldn't just sit idly by and watch her be tormented.

"She's had enough, just look at her, she won't be able to survive that thing. Please, have some compassion, show her mercy, you know it's the right thing to do," Morgan pleaded.

"Mercy is a foreign concept to me, Red." replied Marcus, "But, I appreciate the love you have for your friend, and I hear your plea to save her. So, I'll offer you a chance to do exactly that."

He reached for his feather which had been thrust quill-first into the sand, and held it up high for all to see. Then, he proposed a wager.

"If you can resist laughing or moving your feet while I tickle you with this for sixty seconds, I'll let you both go without so much as one bristle from that brush touching her feet. Deal?"

"I-I dunno if I can..." she stammered.

"You can do it, Morg! You have to!" came Kelly's voice as though her life was on the line.

"It's your call. But I'd recommend you at least try, for her sake. Unless you'd like to witness her demise firsthand,"

"Okay... I'll do it. Like I even have a choice. But you have to go easy on me," replied Morgan, her eyes locked squarely on the feather.

"Of course! Now remember, hold perfectly still, and don't laugh, not even a giggle. Keith, grab your phone and start the timer, and make sure she can see it,"

"No problem, I'm on it. But I hope she breaks, cause I really wanna use this," he replied, looking at the brush eagerly.

The timer was set and turned to face her so she could watch the countdown. As the feather was lowered to her unprotected feet Morgan braced herself, building her courage and resolving to not crack a smile for one full minute. It was humiliating, and deplorable, but if this was what it took to win their freedom, she'd do it.

"Ready, set, go!" came Keith's husky voice.

Marcus' grip on his feather resembled that of a painter about to apply his brush to fresh canvas. He applied its soft tip to the outer edge of her right sole, and dragged it lightly downward, barely applying any pressure while gently tracing the perimeter of her foot. Across her heel it travelled, and back up her inner arch keeping a steady pace. When he approached her little toes, they quivered, but remained still.

"You're doin' great! Just stay cool!" came words of encouragement from Kelly.

But her need to 'stay cool' is partly what got her into this situation. She bit her lower lip and winced as he twirled the plume down the centre of her ivory sole, then her eye began to twitch as he made his way to the other foot to repeat the process. It was insufferable, and time felt like it was standing still, as if the phone's timer had become an hourglass. Still, she kept her composure, maintaining her silence and acting as though she felt nothing at all.

"Wow, impressive. I truthfully didn't think you could do it. But it's not over yet," said Marcus.

He simply adored her feet. Of all the helpless soles he's tickled, they were always his favourite pair. From heel to toe, there wasn't a single imperfection, and they were so creamy and velvety-soft that it was impossible not to drool when he laid eyes on them. It was good that he was laying prone, as the erection he had would otherwise be quite noticeable, as it throbbed through his swim trunks against the sand. He looked for any subtle movements as he methodically drew patterns on her trapped feet. He swept it along her bubbly toes, and dusted the tops of her feet as well, including her insteps. But he was running out of time, so a change of tactic was due. He slipped the fluffy feather in between two of her trembling toes, pulled it through, then moved one toe over and did it again.

"Coochie, coochie, coo! You gonna laugh, little girl?" teased Keith.

Morgan's face contorted as she stifled a giggle that nearly broke loose from her lips. The skin between her toes was so hyper-sensitive that she wasn't sure she could hold on if he decided to do this to each one. But her duty to protect her best friend from these creeps kept her in check, and she grit her teeth while pushing her laughter deep down inside, imagining her feet as carved from marble; unflinching, unshakable. One-by-one she felt the awful feather slide lazily between her poor toes. Her defences were crumbling, but she couldn't falter now, not with salvation within reach. It was ticklish agony that felt like it would never end, but when he'd finished she glanced at the timer, it displayed seventeen seconds remaining.

"You never cease to amaze me, Red. You held on this long without so much as one 'tee-hee'. You're more iron-willed than I gave you credit for. You probably even think you've beaten my challenge, but alas, you'd be wrong,"

Flipping the feather over in his hand, he pressed the blunt quill right under her cute toes and drew a firm, straight line down her entire sole, circled her heel, then dragged it back up again. It proved too much for the tender-footed girl to bear, and she burst into shrill laughter.

"AIIEEHEEHAA! N-NOHOO! NOT FAIR—HEEHEHEE!"

"Sometimes life ain't fair, my dear. I agreed to go easy on you, just didn't say for how long," He withdrew the feather from her sole, and continued. "Looks like you lose; so sad. You tried your best, and I applaud you for it, but in the end you couldn't save her. To be honest, her fate was sealed the moment she stepped into that hole."

"You're fuckin' evil! Ya can't keep us here forever!" screamed the desperate brunette, then turning her gaze to Keith. "And you, don't fuckin' go near me with that! It's mine, put it back right now!"

"Wow, you're really scared of this thing, aren't ya? Guess I would be too if I was in your shoes, figuratively speakin'. Know what? I'm gonna enjoy breakin' ya with it," said Keith, with a wickedly sly grin.

Morgan looked on helplessly as Marcus' lackey practically salivated over her friend's feet. This kind of torture was barbaric, and she couldn't fathom what that awful brush would feel like on her own soles. She really did try her best, but unfortunately it wasn't enough, and now there was nothing left to do but watch.

"No, please. You can't..."

"Brace yourself, this is gonna tickle. A lot,"

The terrified girl whimpered as the cold-hearted brute lowered her own hairbrush to her bare feet. She couldn't believe this was happening, it was surreal, like an out-of-body experience. Oh how she wished she'd left that goddamn brush in her car, or thrown it into the ocean, it could be literally anywhere but right here, right now. Why wouldn't Morgan warn her about Marcus when they'd arrived? She must've known what he was like. They could've been more cautious, and kept a watchful eye. But it was no good to dwell on the past, it wouldn't help her now.

In a last-ditch effort to save herself, she mustered up any remaining courage she had and laid into both boys, scolding them and hoping they'd feel ashamed for what they've done to two innocent girls.

"You're both messed up in the head! I'm gonna tell everyone I know what went on here today, it'll be all over the internet! Just you wait, everyone's gonna hear about what you did to us! And they'll all know about the two perverted little freaks with a tickle fetish. You'll be ridiculed no matter where ya go. You'll be—"

Her words were cut short as the brush finally made contact with her size nines.

"NYAAHAAHHAHAA! F-FUCKK YOUUHAHAHAA!"

"Enough talk, girl. Laugh for me," demanded Keith.

"NOHOOO, NOO! PLEEHEEASE STHAAHAAP IT!" she begged helplessly, practically frothing at the mouth.

"Not gonna happen, you'll be my personal tickle slave until I grow tired of ya. Which won't be for a long, long time,"

"I CHAAN'T... NYAHAAHAA! I CAN'T BREEHEEATHE!"

"If you're talkin', you're breathin'. Don't lie to me,"

"AIIEHHEEHAHAA! I'LL D-DO... ANYTHING... AHAAHAA! NOOO MOOHOOREHEEHAAHAA!"

"Looks to me like she's having the time of her life, wouldn't you say?" sneered Marcus. "Keith will push her limits, but he'll make sure to keep her from passing out. He's considerate that way..."

Morgan listened to him prattle on, still stunned by her friend's ongoing, vicious torture. 'God how he loves the sound of his own voice', she thought, while envisioning drowning him in the ocean, hands wrapped firmly around his neck. Never had she considered herself a violent person, but she could make an exception for him, as it would be well deserved. She longed to be set free, and looked up to the sky envious of the birds soaring above her. But his incessant monologue finally brought her back to reality.

"Now, where did we leave off?"

"We're done with all of this," Morgan replied. "No more tickl—AIEEHAAHAHAA!"

The pointy end of the feather began probing the underside of her toes, causing her feet to recoil while turning her right back into a screaming basket case.

"It's so awesome, isn't it? Stimulating so many of your nerve endings from just a teeny-tiny point on your skin. It's one of my favourite methods of tickling, and I can tell it's yours, too."

"GYEEHAAHAHAA! I HAAHAATE ITT! MAAHAAKE IT STAAHAAP!"

Her freckled cheeks reddened as she cackled, while blinking tears from her eyes. The merciless tickling was wreaking havoc on her mind, and she'd been reduced to nothing more than a babbling madwoman. She knew her words were falling on deaf ears, but maybe she could still appeal to his sense of decency, if he even had one. She tried to think of something else, anything but the hellish tickle torture she was subject to, but nothing could replace the sensations she was feeling.

"GYAAHAHAAHAA! P-PLEAEEASE DON'T—AIIEEHAAHAA!"

Her incoherent rambling continued as he explored her wonderful soles. Tracing the lines on her wrinkled foot bottoms, then feathering her toe stems until they curled up, only to pin them back with his vice-like grip. Her taut sole was like a blank piece of parchment, ready and willing to receive the touch of his quill. He could run it anywhere he liked, top to bottom, with zero resistance.

"MOTHER—HAAHAAHAA! F-FUCKER—GYAHAAHAHAA!"

The soles in front of him, once porcelain-like, were now a deep shade of pink from the unrelenting tickling they were receiving. It was almost hypnotic, watching them writhe while being brutally tortured. The blunt tip of the feather's hollow spine dashed along her arches, and scratched the plump balls of her feet. The begging was music to his ears, as each garbled word was yet another small victory.

"AIEEIAAHAHAA! YOU PIECE OF—GIYAAHAHAA! NOHOO, DON'T—BWAHAAHAA!"

Meanwhile, Kelly was sobbing uncontrollably as the disturbed boy molested her undeniably ticklish bare soles. Her cheeks were flushed, her jaw sore from laughing so long. She howled while enduring the brush's assault, wishing nothing more than to pull her feet beneath the sand, out of reach from this sadistic, brush-wielding lunatic. But they might as well have been locked up tight in a set of padded stocks, as they were going nowhere fast.

"HAVE M-MERCY—HEEHHAHAAHA! I'M GONNA PEEEHEHEE!"

"Pee? Don't be doin' that, now. I ain't pullin' ya outta that hole for a while yet," said Keith.

Her frenzied toes reacted to each brushstroke, either splaying out or scrunching up, wrinkling her precious soles over and over. The bristles skated across the bottoms of her feet, pulsating as they flexed, overwhelming her fragile senses. Flailing her feet around was not something she did intentionally anymore, they were simply in panic mode, trying desperately to escape this agonizing torment.

"YOU GOTTAAHAHAA... LEMMEEEHEE GO—HAHAAHAA!"

He had full reign over her, and felt unstoppable as he dominated her exquisite bare feet. He was enchanted by the way her long toes moved, as if performing a rhythmic dance just for him. But it was time to amp it up, so once again he pried back her big toes with one hand to give a good scrubbing to her now smooth, immobile feet. A set of toe cuffs would come in handy right about now, but he could get by without them, in fact it was almost more enjoyable to feel her struggle.

"F-FUCK—NYHAHAAHAA! PULEEHEEASE DON'T! BWAHAAHAHAA!"

"Not so tough now, are ya?" asked Keith, brushing vigorously.

"AIIEHEHAHAA! I'LL DO ANYTHING—BWHAHAHAA! NOT THAAHAAT..."

The guttural screams produced by the brush had turned into a fit of silent laughter, as if the air had been sucked from the babbling girl's lungs. Her mouth was still hanging open, but no sound escaped. Did he finally break her? Or had she slipped into a tickle-induced seizure?

Morgan could no longer hear Kelly's cries for help above her own. Whatever Keith was doing it was shockingly effective, the poor thing wouldn't be conscious much longer. But her concern was misplaced, as she soon felt her own toes being pulled apart two at a time, as Marcus flossed between them with the downy feather. To think that something as simple as that was being utilized to such a lethal extent, it was unfathomable.

"N-NOOHO! P-PLEEHEASE—I CAN'T, I—GYEHAHAAHAA!"

"I'm so glad that I bumped into you today, it's been a blast catching up, don't you agree?" asked Marcus.

"NOOO, I—GYEEHAAHAA—YOU PSYCHO—HEEHAAHAAHA!"

Marcus used a sawing motion between the ballistic redhead's toes, and repeated it from one pinky to the other, and back again, until his once-pristine feather had become frayed around the edges. He found her reactions to be wild and chaotic, as no two pulls of the feather would elicit the same response twice.

"Tickle...tickle...tickle!"

"BWAAHAHAA! NOT MY T-TOESSHEEHAHAAHAA!"

Judging from the reactions Keith was obtaining from Kelly, he'd soon have to test out that brush on Morgan. 'A bottle of coconut oil would be quite useful', he thought, as he pictured drizzling the slick substance over the entirety of her spectacular feet. It would allow that deadly brush to glide with ease, and heighten her reactions. But there was still plenty of fun to be had for now, so he pinched the tip of her big toe and drew the letter 'M' on its surface.

"HAVE M-MEHEHERCY! WHY?! NO—AEEIEEHAHAA!"

Nothing in the world could take him out of the trance he was in. The berserk girl's toes were perfectly suckable, and he was tempted to wrap his lips around them and nibble on each one. He knew it would have a profound effect, perhaps even transforming her maniacal laughter into moans. Given enough time he could condition her to crave it, to depend on his tickly touch for her own gratification. He wondered just how good it would feel if they were upturned and wrapped tightly around his cock, pumping up and down, every stroke bringing him closer to the edge.

But he had control over his primal urges, and there'd be time for that later. He wasn't planning on letting these two go anytime soon, they'd be in this for the long haul, and there was still daylight left.

*​

During sunset, in the day’s twilight hours, the sun had tinted the beach sepia. The sand had taken on a reddish-orange hue, and the water was growing darker as the moon knocked the sun from the sky. Blazing heat was replaced by cool evening air, and Morgan was on her last shred of sanity when he finally stopped. She wanted to continue protesting, but her voice was hoarse from overuse, and even if she could find the words she certainly didn't have the energy to speak them.

Likewise, Kelly had been pushed to the brink, she was mentally and physically exhausted. Her eyes were bloodshot and could barely open, her slack-jawed expression testament to the boys' cruelty. She wasn't sure what she did to deserve this punishment, but if she ever got out of here she promised herself never to return.

Marcus and Keith were taking a break from the ticklefest they so thoroughly enjoyed, when Morgan spoke.

"...it's late... let us go..."

Let you go? Do you know how long I've waited to get you like this? How often do you have a dream become reality? Besides, your mouthy comrade said she planned on telling the whole world what we did here, and we can't have that, can we? Looks like we need to make sure neither of you tell a soul."

"...won't tell... anyone..."

"No, you won't. You think we're the only guys 'round here with a tickle fetish? You've no idea. I could keep you here as long as I like, and call more friends to join the fun."

To Morgan it was like a dream; a fever dream, but hopefully she would wake soon. How long could he keep them here? Her tear-stained cheeks were sore from smiling and cackling like a banshee, surely the worst was behind her.

"...y-you can't..."

"No? Watch me. Hey buddy, would you run up to the cottage and grab some firewood? I think we should camp out here tonight, and it's starting to get cool already. But toss that hairbrush over here before you go, Morgan would love to experience it."

Keith nodded in agreement, tossing the brush beside his friend, then rising to his feet.

"Oh, one more thing," added Marcus. "Could you bring me her anklet? Please and thanks."

Bending over and extending a hand toward Kelly's trembling left foot, Keith ripped the cowrie shell anklet away with ease. It was dropped unceremoniously on the beach next to Marcus as he made his way to their cottage for supplies, but not before looking her direction one more time.

"Losin' that anklet didn't make your feet any less pretty, girl. And don't worry, I'll be back soon, so don't go anywhere,"

Kelly's lip trembled as she watched the brute stomp away into the sunset. She was a snivelling mess, reduced to tears and pushed beyond her limits. This afternoon had been a gruelling test of endurance, which she'd somehow survived, but how much longer could it go on?

"Don't let it bother you," said Marcus, clutching her white anklet in his hand. "I take a memento from each lee that I play with. Just a little token to remember our time together, which isn't over by the way."

Marcus took out his phone and scrolled through the photos that he'd taken earlier. When they'd met, the tanned smokeshow was strong-willed and flirty, but was now a shell of her former self. The once-belligerent girl appeared to be in a near catatonic state, her sassy attitude replaced with silence and a look of defeat. He snapped another picture of her, thinking that it would make a good 'before and after' shot.

"I think you need a break, sweetie. You don't look like you have any fight left in you, and that zaps some of the fun, you know?"

He propped his phone up against a rock, switched it to video mode, and faced it toward Morgan's weary feet.

"But you have some fight left, and I plan to drain you of it. I'd like to catch some of the action on camera before we lose the light, if you don't mind of course. So stay cool, Red. You have a long night ahead of you."

Last edited:
This story is great! A part 2 could be interesting. Maybe a different scene, but they happen to bump into each other again,

This story is great! A part 2 could be interesting. Maybe a different scene, but they happen to bump into each other again,

Thanks! There will likely be a pt.2 eventually, at least with the main characters. I’m unsure of the setting, but there’s a lot of fun possibilities!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back