• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beautiful Actress Lisa Raye gets her ribs (ferociosly) tickled by Comedienne Monique

tickle her

TMF Novice
Well my favorite middle aged african american actress Lisa-Raye finally got tickled in the public eye! Please I hope somebody else got this and Tivod it! Well I was watching Bet Style the other day, and they were conducting interviews about african american celebrities who are friends! They had Will Smith and Terrence Howard, which was cool! Kanye West and Jamie Foxx Cool! But then my favorite Lisa Raye (Who is light skinned chick on The Players Club with the big booty) was hanging with comedieene monique at some bowling place in LA! Lisa Raye was wearing a purple blouse, with tight tight tight blue jeans, the girl booty so big and plump you could see her panty lines if you are a pervert like me, and was looking for it! Anyway Monique was talking about how big girls like herself can still be active, and was making jokes about herself not being one of those big girls! Then she started saying we all cant be built with a body like my girl Lisa over here! She said look at that girl booty, and the camera went to Lisa Rayes booty! Monique said I bet when she farts, it blows up like a balloon! She said now look at those abs, they were made for athletics, Lisa was laughing at the jokes!

But then monique had briefly tickled lisa under her ribs! Lisa did not laugh but she jumped! Great news people she is not a screamer when tickled she is a squirmer and wiggler! Because monique went right back into the ribs and locked on, Lisa was laughing silently, and squirming at the same time! I know she got tickled for a good 7 seconds! When the tickling was done Lisa looked embarrased like she got tied up and dominated in front of millions of people! When all it was some friendly tickling! But wouldnt you be embarrased if another woman had squirming around on national tv, and their was nothing you could do about it! The funniest part of this was because monique was saying neener neener neener while doing this! But after it was all said and done Lisa made a joke about it, and said dang why'd you do that for now I got a wedgie

Thanks for the info, the scene sounds like it would make a great clip. :D

The rerun for this took place on Sunday...too late. And it wont rerun again.

Whats up with the Michelle William stuff, bro. Do you still need assistance with it??

actually Yes I do still need help with it! man! I need to know how to transfer from Tivo to vcr!

Tivo to VCR is easy...play the prerecorded material on the source channel (usually 3 or 4) and record at the same time.

To go from Tivo to computer.....

You can go one of two routes...get a TV Tuner card like I have that will allow you to connect the Tivo to the back of the computer once the Tv tuner card is installed. Or you can pick up a USB device that will allow you to hook the Tivo to the device and connect the other end to a USB 2.0 port.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back