• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beginner restraints advice?

Fr0stbitten99

This might have been asked before, but I was wondering if any of you had recommendations for some low-key beginner restraints?

While I've been an active member of the tickling community for about a decade, I had never gotten to actually experience it until very recently. I have a wonderful girlfriend who is extremely accomdating to my kinks and is very ticklish, however, she is so ticklish that she thrashes a lot and makes a lot of noise. Her feet are so deathly ticklish that it's near impossible to tickle them without her screaming and kicking violently. I'd love to find some beginner restraints that aren't too complex, as I share this house with my parents.

As a result, I would prefer things that are easily concealable, and perhaps any ideas to make it so she can't scream so loudly 😋

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

If you want concealable and deniable, go to a fabric store and buy a few yards of Linen cloth. Then cut it length wise into strips that are a few yards long, and about 4 inches wide.

These strips can be coiled up into fairly small sized items and easily hidden away, and if found it's just some cloth that you got for a hobby project or such.

The lined in soft and at the above width it won't mark the skin even with a lot of thrashing against it. Further it accepts knots easily, and unties with ease also.

If you have any proficiency with sewing the long sides of the strips can be hemmed to make them look nice and not have a ragged appearance, though it doesn't really matter as to effectiveness. They can also be washed if need be.

Myriads

Another idea for non marking restraints is to use thin leather workout / weightlifting gloves...fingerless w velcro strips that secure them around your wrists.
Using a sash from a robe, or a length of rope, you can put on the glove and then run the sash or rope along your palm, and secure the sash near the wrist using the leather straps on the gloves. With a knot at one end, it won't pull thru, and the glove won't leave any marks..or if gloves are too big, the tickler can simply wrap the strap part around the Lee's wrist and secure the rope the same way. Here is an example of how to do it... I used a pink sash to contrast against the black glove so you could see the knot and how it keeps the sash/rope from pulling thru....w 2 sets of gloves, you have 4 corner bondage setup!

1705832411943.png

for noise...well....only solution there is some type of gag....or play loud music to drown out the sound! but congrats on finding someone so willing to allow yu to tie her down and tickle her until she screams! yu lucky guy (and girl) !

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back