• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being a superheroine is a shit (Hard BDSM)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 15 angles of this scene, totally free of censorship: https://www.patreon.com/posts/being-is-shit-95481202

Being a superheroine in a shit 1.jpgBeing a superheroine in a shit 2.jpgBeing a superheroine in a shit 3.jpgBeing a superheroine in a shit 4.jpg

"Letting it slide, you say?... I'm afraid it's not that simple. Look at Superman, whose only known weakness is exposure to a rare and incredibly hard-to-find alien material... which numerous villains seem to have samples of and don't hesitate to use against him. And you, who can withstand bullets, missiles, extreme temperatures, radiation... Yet, a few simple tickles are enough to render all your superpowers useless, making you as manageable as a bunny. So, no, after all the money invested in enhancing you, it's clear that neither we can let this go, nor can you back out. And no, there's no serum or machine that can solve this in 5 minutes. The only thing we can do is expose you to your particular kryptonite and hope that over time, you might develop some kind of immunity... Nobody said being a superheroine was going to be easy."

The F/F version of a scenario I published a while ago 🙃:

Be a superhero shouldn't be easy 1.jpgBe a superhero shouldn't be easy 2.jpgBe a superhero shouldn't be easy 3.jpg

I love the F/f version! Great images! :tickle: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back