• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled while helpless F/M

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
As one of the few Male Lee's on this forum, I just wanted to share a story about being tickled while being in a helpless position.

Growing up there was this girl named Patty(not her real name) who I think was definitely one of us. She loved tickling guys. The only thing is, she wasn't a great tickler when she tried to get a response out of me. She didn't seem to apply the right pressure or hit the right spots, so she didn't think I was very ticklish. I also wasn't really interested in her. She was more of a friend, but I wasn't attracted to her.

Anyway one summer day we were at a friends house who had a pool in the back yard. There were a few guys and girls there, and Patty was there also. I was straddling a raft w/each leg hanging off each side in the water. Patty came up, started talking to me, then suddenly without warning she reached down, grabbed my ankle under water and started tickling my foot. This time her technique was perfect, and I started laughing like crazy. Normally I was strong enough to break free of a girls grasp, but I was in a precarious position. Since I was straddling the raft, I had to try to break free while keeping my balance. Obviously I didn't want to fall into the water while laughing. It seemed like she was tickling my foot for a half hour, although in truth it was probably 20-30 seconds tops. It was fun but also embarrassing being reduced to helpless giggles by a girl in front of my friends. They all thought it was funny as hell, and the other girls were screaming "Give it to him, Patty. Don't let him go!"
Finally Patty let me go, and I was completely humiliated. I also had to stay in the water until things "calmed down a little bit", if you know what I mean.

Anyway does anyone have any stories about being tickled while helpless? I don't mean intentionally being tied up or any type of bondage session. I'm talking about being tickled while not being able to defend yourself, like if you're carrying a box, using both hands and someone goes for your ribs, or armpits

I loved that story, and I'll take you up on your invitation.

Many, many years ago, my girlfriend and I were alone at my parents' home. I had been quite the tickle monster that day. At the pool, underwater tickling. In the car, through-the-sandals tickling (I became quite adept at trapping and tickling this young lady's feet while steering with my knees).

Now, at home, sofa tickling.

Finally, she'd had enough. She arose, red-faced, from the sofa, her dark brown hair a little damp with the perspiration that came from laughing and fighting off my tickling advances. We'd dated long enough that I could see I was in some sort of trouble. I got up and backed away . . . and she gave chase. It was simultaneously funny and scary, because this girl could get seriously angry.

She pursued me down the hall (stupidly, I had run myself into a corner). Pushing me hard in the back, she knocked me face-first onto my folks' bed and landed squarely on my back. Pinning me there (she was quite an athlete, lean and deep-down mean), she wiggled her strong fingers into my ribs and stomach. She tickled me like I had never been tickled in my life. I bellowed with laughter; I laughed so hard I was completely helpless (and helplessly hard. All the tickling I had done that day already had me well on the way, but this unexpected assault on my sides . . !).

Then it happened. We had dated for months; although we were about 20, we hadn't had sex (believe it or not, we were trying to wait). As she kept up her savage tickle attack, the most wonderful feeling came over me and I cried out with bewildered pleasure. Because I had never climaxed this way, I didn't even realize what had happened to me.

She did, though. She just sat there for a minute, panting . . . then patted my butt and left the room. I heard the TV come on.

That's still one of the most profound tickling experiences of my life.

Wow I hope we can keep this thread alive!!

I have a few minutes, and another story. (Again, kudos to magic fingers for getting this started).

With reference to the story I posted above, I married that girl. The marriage had huge ups and downs, but that's a different story.

I was on an overnight camping trip with her family. Fortunately, we had a tent to ourselves. Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well until it was almost daybreak.

I was sound asleep when someone announced that breakfast was ready. I'm usually not a slug-a-bed, but this morning, I was truly wiped out. Still, I heard the zipper go down on the tent door. My wife said (for her, gently): Hey! Breakfast! Then she disappeared. I gave no indication of having heard, and drifted back off to sleep.

Eventually, my wife returned . . . with her sister. I was always attracted to her. She was as smart and beautiful as my wife, the cheerleader to my wife's star athlete. I was a little startled to hear my sister-in-law in our tent, but I didn't budge. I am truly excellent at playing possum. Seriously. No one's better.

At first, these two joked at me (sure is ugly when he's asleep, better wipe that drool off his face, and so on. Then, I was shocked -- and excited -- to hear my sister-in-law ask: Is he ticklish?

These were women, after all, so the word ticklish generated a five-minute discussion between them. My sister-in-law was NOT ticklish on her feet (she claimed), but "she loved to tickle". She explained how she liked to tickle her husband's feet, which disabled him like a little girl. She inquired whether my wife's feet were "still ticklish" and did I ever tickle them?

But eventually (as I continued to play the corpse), the ticklish question came back 'round to me. So is he ticklish or not? My sister-in-law was beginning to sound impatient. So my wife explained that I had the most ticklish feet she had ever seen. I don't tickle them very often she said because I'm afraid he'll have some kind of seizure.

So, together, they zipped the upper part of me tightly into the sleeping bag (I was growing rock-hard with anticipation) and unzipped the bottom, exposing my bare feet. Oooh, his feet are kind of cute! my sister-in-law giggled.

Then came the part of the plan that qualifies this story for today's thread. I was fairly immobile, zipped in like I was. But then, my sister-in-law said: You sit on his legs while I tickle the bottoms of his feet.

I felt my wife climb aboard . . . and then came some of the most intense sensations of my young life. My sister-in-law was no slouch of a tickler. I was completely, grimly determined to be inanimate as her (thank God!) short nails worked on my soles. Seldom have I been tickled so effectively; still, I refused to give a single sign of life (best possum ever!).

But another part of me was raging with life.

Sister-in-law (frustrated): I thought you said his feet were super ticklish!
Wife: They are! But I've never seen him so tired.
Sister-in-law: I AM having fun, though. Can I tickle him a little more?
Wife: No, let's let him sleep a little longer.

They zipped the tent on the way out.

Let's just say it's a good thing I was unzipped.

No part of me could have played possum another minute!

I have a few minutes, and another story. (Again, kudos to magic fingers for getting this started).

With reference to the story I posted above, I married that girl. The marriage had huge ups and downs, but that's a different story.

I was on an overnight camping trip with her family. Fortunately, we had a tent to ourselves. Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well until it was almost daybreak.

I was sound asleep when someone announced that breakfast was ready. I'm usually not a slug-a-bed, but this morning, I was truly wiped out. Still, I heard the zipper go down on the tent door. My wife said (for her, gently): Hey! Breakfast! Then she disappeared. I gave no indication of having heard, and drifted back off to sleep.

Eventually, my wife returned . . . with her sister. I was always attracted to her. She was as smart and beautiful as my wife, the cheerleader to my wife's star athlete. I was a little startled to hear my sister-in-law in our tent, but I didn't budge. I am truly excellent at playing possum. Seriously. No one's better.

At first, these two joked at me (sure is ugly when he's asleep, better wipe that drool off his face, and so on. Then, I was shocked -- and excited -- to hear my sister-in-law ask: Is he ticklish?

These were women, after all, so the word ticklish generated a five-minute discussion between them. My sister-in-law was NOT ticklish on her feet (she claimed), but "she loved to tickle". She explained how she liked to tickle her husband's feet, which disabled him like a little girl. She inquired whether my wife's feet were "still ticklish" and did I ever tickle them?

But eventually (as I continued to play the corpse), the ticklish question came back 'round to me. So is he ticklish or not? My sister-in-law was beginning to sound impatient. So my wife explained that I had the most ticklish feet she had ever seen. I don't tickle them very often she said because I'm afraid he'll have some kind of seizure.

So, together, they zipped the upper part of me tightly into the sleeping bag (I was growing rock-hard with anticipation) and unzipped the bottom, exposing my bare feet. Oooh, his feet are kind of cute! my sister-in-law giggled.

Then came the part of the plan that qualifies this story for today's thread. I was fairly immobile, zipped in like I was. But then, my sister-in-law said: You sit on his legs while I tickle the bottoms of his feet.

I felt my wife climb aboard . . . and then came some of the most intense sensations of my young life. My sister-in-law was no slouch of a tickler. I was completely, grimly determined to be inanimate as her (thank God!) short nails worked on my soles. Seldom have I been tickled so effectively; still, I refused to give a single sign of life (best possum ever!).

But another part of me was raging with life.

Sister-in-law (frustrated): I thought you said his feet were super ticklish!
Wife: They are! But I've never seen him so tired.
Sister-in-law: I AM having fun, though. Can I tickle him a little more?
Wife: No, let's let him sleep a little longer.

They zipped the tent on the way out.

Let's just say it's a good thing I was unzipped.

No part of me could have played possum another minute!

Wow that's some awesome will power on your part. I wouldn't have lasted more than a couple seconds. Did you ever get a chance to tickle your sister-in-laws feet? I wish I could meet a girl like your sister in law, but I don't think any woman wants to touch my disgusting man-feet.

Thanks for your kind words BTW. I had to take a break from the arguments over in the Politics section just to create a fun thread.

I also have another such story. I was dating a beautiful southern girl, who was a complete blank - not ticklish anywhere. feet, ribs, armpits, knees, no response. And she loved having that advantage over me since I'm embarrassingly ticklish.

Anyway one day we were goofing around, playfully wrestling, and I got her in a full nelson. Now obviously I didn't exert any pressure, to avoid hurting her neck. I said let's see you get out of this.
Since I only had it loosely applied, she reached back and started tickling my ribs. Even though she had to reach back and couldn't see what she was doing, she was suprisingly effective. I started laughing like a mental patient, while at the same time not breaking the hold, but not strengthening either(again, not wanting to hurt her).

After several seconds of non-stop laughter and pleading, I had to release(referring to the full nelson, LOL). Damn I was incredibly turned on, and she just looked back at me w/that perfect smile, and said "I love that I can do that to you anytime I want" and left the room satisfied that she had me sufficiently tortured me.

BTW Restraints, I'm just curious, what did your wife and sister in law look like(I know you said your wife had brown hair) what celebrities did they resemble? I always like to put a face and body w/these stories. I hope you don't mind answering, because It sounds like things didn't work out w/you and your wife. Sorry to hear that

Hey, Magic, thanks for another story. That marriage was a long time ago, so no worries. My wife looked a lot like Sigourney Weaver when she played in Alien (and was quite capable of the same pissed expression). Tickling Sigourney has always been a fantasy of mine.

Her sister was a lot more pixie-ish; imagine a slightly more full Helen Hunt (much larger breasts), but with brunette hair. And yes, I even did a tickle challenge with her one weekend. I started the challenge with: Hey, I heard you tried to tickle me on the camp-out! Eventually, I persuaded her (it didn't take much) to put her feet sans flip-flops in my lap for a tickle test. I gave her a pretty thorough tickling exam, but she didn't even crack a smile. However, she left her feet there for quite a while, so I just gave them a very PG-rated family-type massage while we talked (as far as she knew). She didn't realize that her nicely-toned and tanned calves were giving me a massage at the same time.

I really was pretty naughty in those days.

I had an incident when I was in my late teens with my friends mom and his sister. She was about 5'8 and slim with blonde short hair, she must have been about 47-48 at the time. I have some great experiences with her but that's for another time :) I was sat on top of my friend's bunk bed and had my shoes on. she has a thing about wearing shoes in the house and she was always telling her son and daughter to take they're shoes off at the door. She came in and noticed I had mine on. I had poked them through the wooden slats at the end of the bed so I didn't mark the bed sheets. she said to me " what have i told you about shoes in the house young man", and with that she grab my right foot and whipped off my shoe and tickled viciously at my poor sole, I fell back on the bed and tried pulling my foot back through the slats but I was panicking and I just couldn't do it. she had me howling with with laughter. Then his sister came through to see what was going on, she was about 5'6 with long blonde hair and glasses and was 15. She quickly noticed my situation and took full advantage of it. Her mom shouted to her to grab his other foot. So she went to the end of the bed and pulled my other shoe off and started raking my poor sole. I was so weak I couldn't pull my legs out. They both had a tight grip on me and was taking great pleasure in watching me suffer. After what seemed hours my friend came up also to see what was going on and told them I had learn't my lesson and to let me go. Good job they never knew how much I was getting off on this, it was like a dream come true. I had always fantasied about tickling and being tickled by his mom, but this was a bonus with his sister as well. As they let go of me his mom gave me a quick tickle and said "shoes off at the door next time". I quickly rolled over on my front to hide my raging erection. After a few minutes I had to go to the bathroom to sort myself out if you know what I mean :)

My girlfriend knew all about my tickle fetish. I love tickling and love getting tickled. I was at her parent's house in the living room. I was laying faced down on the floor reading as she and her father watched a ballgame. She came and sat on my back. I smiled, thinking she'd lay on me and hug me as she often did. Instead her fingers poked and wiggled into my ribs. I began howling immediately. Her father said, "hey, I can't hear the game!"

After about a minute nonstop, thrashing and writhing but pinned to the rug, her sister appeared in the door. She was younger and hotter but had absolutely no other redeeming qualities.

LSorry, my phone went nuts. Anyway, her sister, with a huge smile on her face, saw me getting tortured, and my girlfriend called her in to help. My girlfriend KNEW this was sexual for me, and called another girl, her sister no less, to join us. Her father yelled again about the game, and the sister trotted happily in. She sat down by my face, with two hands she gradually pulled one arm up, palm up, and sat on it. Then she grabbed the other hand, pulled it over my head, rotated her butt to the side, and sat on that hand too. My girlfriend had her sister force me in to fondling her ass!

No longer able to put up even a minor defense, my girlfriend attacked my ribs with renewed vigor. Her sister slid her hands inside the sleeves of my T-shirt and went to work on my armpits. I was so hard it hurt!

They went at it for about two minutes, not speaking, just tickle torturing me as much as they could, then her Mom came to the doorway! Her head was cocked to the side and she looked both confused and amused.
"C'mon mom, help us!"
"Yeah, let's get him!"
With a loving smile she came in, put a pillow under my shins, then gently sat down on my legs.
"Nohohoho! Nohohohoho!"
She leisurely removed one shoe at a time, then each sock, then gently pet my feet all over, almost like the way you'd explore someone's body when fondling them. Then all ten nails hit the soles.
At this point my girlfriend's dad had turned on the closed captioning and was complaining that the captions blocked the picture.
I howled so loud that my girlfriend's brother came to see what was going on and where everyone had gone. He just stared at us. "C'mon,

...help us get him!" He was clearly torn - he wanted to help but tickling is much more sexual for men. He stared for a few seconds then said No. After another minute he was invited again. He took longer this time, but again said No. After another two minutes all three of them, seeing him still staring, encouraged him to join us. I could only laugh, I couldn't even beg. He said No a few times, shaking his head, then leaving. Thry tickled me for two more minutes, then Mom lefy. Her brother came back, tried to watch the game, then left after less than a minute. The two sisters kept at it. Finally they both stopped. I was so hard my erection was lifting my whole body off the floor. It was definitely sticking out of my pants, so I didn't dare get up! I laid on the floor for some time, pretending I was more exhausted than I was. My girlfriend knew EXACTLY what was going on and everytime things had almost calmed down and she saw I'd be about to get up she'd jump on my back and tickle me again!

I was staying hard longer and longer. Her father said, "C'mon, come and watch the game." And with a huge smile my girlfriend would say, "Yeah babe, get up and watch the game with us!" I would just pretend to breath heavy and say "Uh...I will in a minute."

Every now and then she'd tease me, "C'mon! You can't be THAT tired. What's wrong with you?"

Eventually she let me get soft, leaving me frustrated, and let me sit with het. I'd catch het smiling at me during the game and would occasionally give my side a little poke. I'd jump when she put her arm around me, or even move her hand.

No one has tickle tortured me that good before or since.

Another time, with a different girlfriend, I was tied up. I had tied her up many times and made her so horny and cum so hard, and now she had finally agreed to try it on me. My girlfriend was four-foot-nothing, okay? - She'd never been able tp force anyone to do anything in her whole LIFE! Now here I am - six-one, naked, helpless, fully restrained, encouraging her, having told her all my vulnerabilities, having forgotten to talk about Safe-Words (mostly because I couldn't imagine needing them with her), and not considering she might not only get me back, but also vent whatever all the previous boyfriends had done - she just wasn't that kind of girl.

Now, the head of my penis is particularly sensitive to rubbing. It's called "post orgasm torture" because guys are even More sensitive after. I had showed her this in the shower and she'd been fascinated. She didn't quite understand that it didn't hurt me because of how I'd instantly twitch and drop to my knees breathing heavily, and because of the sounds I make, but I reassured her repeatedly and that had been enough. "It's like when I keep licking your clitoris after orgasm and sometimes it's too much."

Anyway, after doing a number of other things, she went between my legs and started sucking me off. She was good! She was better than all previous girlfriends had been. I think because she felt a little sexually inadequate with me, and because she had never done it before that she really put effort into it. I had no idea what she had planned. I was enjoying myself but a little disappointed when suddenly she put the upper teeth level with her lip and began scraping the head. Her teeth aren't sharp and she's very careful, so it doesn't hurt at all, but it is torture.

She lazily bobbed up and down as I twisted and tugged at my bonds, begging. She stopped a few times to ask what was the matter and I assured hernothing. She didn't quite understand the pleasure of getting tortured yet, even though I'd done it to her. She stopped yet again when I pled with her, she was very upset.

"Why do you keep making me stop?"
She was on the verge of tears. I was so excited I could barely form words, not only from the stimulation but because she kept STOPPING. What came out of my mouth was "Now you understand why I'm tied up."

Ever see a cat's eyes right before it pounces on something for a kill? That's how she looked. She lunged at me,

...bobbing her head up and down as fast as she could on my tip. I couldn't stand it! But I wasn't going anywhere - she had her very first taste of power and wasn't going to give it up!

What she did next really surprised me, it made me REALLY BEG - not just out of reflex. She was torturing me, enjoying herself, then she suddenly realized she had two free hands. Leaning on her elbows for support, she reached up and started spider tickling my belly! For the first time in my entire life I was getting my knob polished AND getting tickle tortured at the SAME TIME!

I was frantic! I pled and begged. If I'd had a safeword I would have used it. When I could speak all I could say was "No! Not both at the same time! Hahaha! No more! I can't stand it! Let me enjoy them separately! I can't take it!"

But she was enjoying the control, had my permission and encouragement, and we had no safewords. She was getting me back for all the ice cubes, for tying her up and teasing her for hours until she had been delirious with lust, for my quirks that bothered her and arguments she lost - this was her revenge and nothing I could say or do could stop her. After an eon, she stopped torturing me but kept sucking me off until I came. She continued to suck me off AFTER I came. When I started to go soft she worked the tip again, using her teeth a little harder this time. She waiting for me to beg - she didn't have to wait long - and when I got around to a plee that insisted it was just too much to bear, she added the tickling again! She tickled on and off for ten minutes, continued using her teeth until I was halfway through my next orgasm, then let me cum the rest of the way. She was so horny that she straddled my face and made me lick her hard and fast. If i slowed down she'd torture my tip again. Finally she pressed herself against me face, hard! I had no air. She began to make tiny little thrusting movements as she always did just before and during orgasm. I can hold my breath, under ideal conditions for 2 minutes 7 seconds. I licked for 30 seconds... 45.... she began to cum. 1 minute... A minute 15... She started to come down... a minute 30... I tried to open my jaw and twist and tilt my head to take air, but she stayed right with me. A minute 45 - I was getting frantic. I could bear my teeth...bite if I had to, but I kept licking, my ears ringing. At just under two minutes she rolled off me and I took in some air. She rested her pussy on my chest. Occassionally I'd blow on it and she'd mutter "nononono oh no! Don't do that! Please!" I'd bend my head and just touch her clitoris, which was almost always super-sensitive after orgasm. (I had spmetimes held her down and forced a second orgasm on her that way). Finally, after a few licks she yelled, "DAMMIT! LEEME ALONE! LET ME REST OR SO HELP ME GOD I'LL" and

...she bobbed her head up and down on my tip, holding it in her hand because I was limp, so it couldn't get away.
"IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?"
Bob-bob-bob
"YOU WHAT SOME MORE OF THAT?"
Bob-bob-bob
"YOU LIKE THAT? THEN LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Then she gave me a quick two handed spider tickle to the belly, then rested for 20 minutes. I was about to nod off when she woke up, pulled on my tip with her teeth, grazing it, the released one of my hands, got dressed, and told me to get cleaned up.

These are great stories guys, keep em coming. BTW this isn't just f/m. I just included f/m referring to my story. Lady's are more than welcome to contribute f/m m/f or f/f(stories about being while helpless, not necessarily tied up but when you're in a position where you can defend yourself, and don't expect to be tickled.

I can't believe I forgot about this one. I was dating this girl in college(we'll call her Leslie), and I was still shy about my tickle fetish(this was pre-internet before I realized there were so many of us out there). Anyway I was dating this girl who absolutely not ticklish anywhere. Zero response(I've only known about 5 completely nonticklish women my entire life, and I dated 2 of them).

She took great delight in tickling me, but I tried to downplay it even though I secretly loved it.
Anyway one day were just lying on my back in bed at her dorm, I was tired, just relaxing and she climbs onto my stomach. I made a snide comment about how heavy she was(not at all true, she had a fantastic body, although she did put on some serious lbs eventually. But at this time, her body was rocking and she had a beautiful face as well).

We always teased each other so initially she laughed at my comment about her weight. She said "Well it looks you need hit the gym also" and started poking my midsection. She knew I was extremely ticklish and she loved tickling me. So I started laughing at grabbing her arms, but boy was she fast. She went for my armpits and I lost it.

While I was laughing and trying to protect myself, I felt someone else sit on my ankles and remove my socks. It was her roomate, Kris(who I thought was kind of a bitch. We never really got along), and she started tickling my feet. So now I was really laughing to the point where I had trouble breathing.
Then Leslie reaches behind her and starts tickling my balls. I was about ready to explode. Leslie could tell and told Kris to leave so we could be alone.

The rest I'll leave to your imagination

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back