• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best 1 Hit Wonder Tickle Models/ Clips

New Girl from L&S Productions.

They're one of those little stores that keeps chugging away, making clips.....but they had one girl, who only did one series of clips, that I WISH
they'd bring back. She was just called "New Girl," and she had this wonderfully real laughter and was really ticklish, easily the best model they've ever
tickled. She had a really FUN, happy laugh.

...and she was beautiful, and she had huge breasts.....damn I wish she'd return, as tickler and ticklee!

Her preview clips, so you can see what I'm talking about:
http://ticklingproductions.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=75&Itemid=91

Their store:
http://www.clips4sale.com/4874
(Search "new girl" and her clips come up....)

Yes I remember her. I agree with you on that, it was a shame she only did one clip.

Great post idea.

My favorite is Elise from Boston Tickling. Then I come to find that she is Meghan from Tickle Abuse! (Torture with the brush). Maybe she is in other videos I just don't know about.

Thanks. I was thinking of making this thread for awhile and then finally did.

AWESOME!!! I always thought Elise was a cutie so I will check out her clip on Tickle Abuse. This is why I made this post.. To give everyone insight on great 1 hit wonder tickle models. BUT ALSO... if a 1 hit wonder tickle model made another clip under a different name for a different studio. AWESOME!! Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

Tea from Czechticklishgirls I always liked her. I wondervwhat happened to her.

I don't know her name, but it was from an old italian producer called Tickle Channel, it was just one 20 minute video, she is still the most ticklish girl I've seen in a clip. Hope anyone remembers it.

For me it was Gidgett in Tickle Buffet from Tickling Paradise. She was off the charts ticklish. It seemed as though she did not know how bad is was going to be when she signed up. Anyway, one time being tickled by Rene and she was gone.

Amber Rose from Tickle Central is one of my favorite! always wished she did more.

The faceless woman tickled by gloves in the magic box from TicklingParadise is the best 1 hit wonder and probably still one of the best clips I've ever seen. The laugh is more genuine than most clips you see.

Nae from Zentickling was the greatest

Iris from Silvercherry also one of the greatest reactons
ive ever seen

Ashton from Laughter is Beautiful.

I agree about Ashton. Gorgeous girl who was very sweet and a lot of fun to tickle. I was I had been able to do multiple shoots with her as she is a fan favorite.

Ashton Preview Trailer
http://www.laughterisbeautiful.org/ashton.html

Laughter is Beautiful model Chassy would get my one hit wonder vote. This girl would have made a lot of money in this industry. She is easily my top selling model and I wish wish we could have done multiple shoots together.

Chassy Preview Clip

http://www.laughterisbeautiful.org/chassy.html

How is it the king of classy tickling Stryker Entertainment wasn't mentioned?

Jaz Colon was my favorite and I think she ended up doing 2 or 3 clips with them.

Jem from Tickle Haven. She did just one. A Realtor clip.

The lady from Guilttrip's very first tickling clip. Another realtor clip.

Tracy in the 2003 video "Relentless" by Silvercherry and BBW Amazon Alex in the 2017 video "Extremely Ticklish BBW Amazon Alex" by Czech Tickling Submission.

I won't say Summer from TA since someone already did, but a few come to mind off hand.

Kiba from TA.
Marcy from TA.
Silvia Day from TIB.
Elah from TIB.

Edit: Almost forgot Lora Diaz from BleuFetish, but she actually appeared someone else. I can't remember the studio, but it was one of those harder S/M torture sites (not focused on tickling) with the more hardcore looking dungeon. She was on her knees with her back bent backwards and the torturer both tickled her and dripped wax on her nipples. I have no idea where to even find that clip.

Years ago I said Rose and Stephanie from TickleTorture. To get specific because multiple models with these names have filmed with this store, these two girls did their filming back in 2008. They did a couple other non-tickling clips with eachother on Charlee Chases fetish store, but they only appeared together in one tickle video. I huge missed opportunity.

Since my initial reply here, I've added a couple other girls. One is JaeJae from TickleAbuse. I thought TA had just struck gold and that he found someone who was gonna be around for years. Sadly, her first shoot was also her last. Initially she was gonna come back, but then she had second thoughts and eventually decided that she was done. Don't know if she just didn't like the experience or if fans scared her off, but either way she decided that she didn't want to film. Two others are my two favorite models from the no longer operating TickleTown, Rain and Allie. They did do a couple videos together and they were excellent.

Gotta be Erin from Tickle Abuse for me. She did two clips, but it looked like a single shoot, so it counts. Broken bikini model is an under-rated upperbody clip. Damsel in Distress is an absolute classic, and if I remember correctly, is one of the best-selling tickling clips of all time.

Summer from Tickle Abuse was pretty good too. Nicole zergova from Realtickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back