• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best commentary from a lee?

Madame_T

TMF Poster
Any other lers absolutely love it when your lee makes little comments about their predicament? (The classic IT TICKLES!!!) is always a good one... I've also been told NOT to stop on several occasions and I love that as well. What's your favorite thing a lee has said to you while they're being tickled (that is if they can get a word out edgeways...)?

I remember one lee was making comments about her toes being tied, she was really new to bondage in general and it puzzled her in process :)

I love when lee has some spots that are more ticklish than others. You can tickle the rest of her body, but when you get close to these spots - here might come the comments like "Not there".

I think I am kind of conservative in that matter, and since I mostly tickle women who don't really into tickling - with their consent, of course - mostly I enjoy the usual pleadings.

I'll never forget the time I had an ex laughing so loudly that she desperately declared "you'll wake the neighbors!"

Another former girlfriend used to frantically exclaim "ok!ok!ok!" through fits of uncontrollable giggles when she'd had enough to which I'd always reply "ok, keep tickling you???"

I had one girl who wanted me to give her a no mercy, no safeword tickling. She wanted to experience it. We're about halfway thru the first hour. We're listening to the radio and this song comes on...Lovefool... The hook goes.. "love me love me, say that you love me". So I started digging into her ribs and told her I'd give her a break if she sang "tickle me, tickle me". She was breathless in hysterics but she managed to do it. I was impressed.

I love it when the ‘lee is screaming for it to stop and is cursing and laughing but guess what….

She isn’t safewording.

I dated a deathly ticklish girl in college, and when I tickled her in just the right spots, all she could ever say was "Please! Please! Please!" Turned me on so goddamn much.

Two of the best for me were, "I love having my feet tickled" and "Yesssssssss!" as a response to my question, "does that tickle?".

The old Tickled Pink video of model Cam getting her upper body tickled. She kept saying “YOU WIN! YOU WIN!”

Also, an honourable mention for a Tickle Abuse video, unknown model getting her feet tickled nonstop. At one point she says, “This is it! This is how I die!”

Also, an honourable mention for a Tickle Abuse video, unknown model getting her feet tickled nonstop. At one point she says, “This is it! This is how I die!”

Ah yes. "Nonstop nikki" is in my top 5 of all time favs
Ah yes.

Another great commentary by a lee in real time would be Dre Hazel in testing4laughs dre bare. Loved that

I also love when a lee says “It tickles!!” But I also had a game I did once where the lee was only allowed to say “please tickle me more” if they accidentally said “please”, or else they’d get more time being tickled.

I don't think anything will top Ryan Conner squealing "All I can see is this fuckin' teddy bear!"

This may be slightly off-topic, but there’s was a video a few years ago where the female tickler had two girls in stocks, and she’d tickle one until the girl had had enough and would say “go tickle her!” The the ‘ler would go tickle the other girl until she said the same. A very creative scenario!

In the same vein, it’s great when you tickle a girl’s ribs until she can’t take it and screams “tickle my feet”, and that’s her only break is you stopping long enough to get to her feet. Then make her say “tickle my ribs!” And so on.. you get the idea.

This may be slightly off-topic, but there’s was a video a few years ago where the female tickler had two girls in stocks, and she’d tickle one until the girl had had enough and would say “go tickle her!” The the ‘ler would go tickle the other girl until she said the same. A very creative scenario!

In the same vein, it’s great when you tickle a girl’s ribs until she can’t take it and screams “tickle my feet”, and that’s her only break is you stopping long enough to get to her feet. Then make her say “tickle my ribs!” And so on.. you get the idea.

What was the name of this video?
What would be devilish is a similar scenario but when the girl getting tickled taps out, have the one up next actually decide whether to honor the break or prolong it. Would make for an interesting revolving payback and if this does not already exist i would love to see it in a custom or future production from a producer today

I've seen all sorts of replies in my time, I'm going to have a heart stack...I can't breathe...
I'm gonna die.. I'll bite, I mean it....you'll get kicked...
Down to stop stop stopppp.
Then there's the begging and the expletives, but one fact I find interesting is the same woman whom swears, threatens or begs,will sit in a pedicure chair being tickled stupid by a lady or man who is obviously enjoying inflicting torture on the helpless individual, and constantly apologise for kicking out and being so ticklish.
Amazing. Just thought I'd share the thought. Lol

Last edited:
I really like lees who actually enjoy getting tickled, even when it's intense torture for them. Along those lines I like it when they throw out the variations of "it tickles" but I also like it when they're a little bratty and kind of give a little shit talk. It's only happened to me once, but I love when a lee is asked if they want to stop and they say no. I've seen variations of this where the ler has the lee say things like "tickle me" or specify "tickle me on my ____" which is also a lot of fun. Basically any combination of them verbally showing they like it (forced or natural) or describing the situation.

Hearing them beg for the tickling to stop is nice, but kind of secondary because it's an expected reaction.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back