• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best F/M Scenarios

Three girls strip a guy's clothes off and tie him naked and spreadeagled face up on the bed. They all take off their clothes and tickle the shit out of him, verbally teasing him and obviously getting very sexually aroused doing it. They put their bare sexy feet in his face and make him lick their soles...they rub baby oil all over his abs, his cock, his balls, inner thighs, etc...one tickles his balls while another jerks him off...he struggles hard against his restraints and bounces up and down so much the bed keeps slamming against the floor...finally he shoots a big load while he's being jerked off, while another girl is tickling his lubed up balls with her fingernails and another is digging into his ribs, his tummy, etc...they all start screaming with joy, saying things like, "WOOO HOOO!!!! YEAAAHHHH!!!!! TICKLE HIM!!!!!"

There's more...the girls are so worked up and they manage to get him hard again, one straddles his cock and starts working herself up and down on it, while another girls keeps tickling his soles, saying, "Kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy!!!!"...over and over again, while the third girl gets behind the girl riding his cock, and starts tickling her sides from behind, running her fingertips over her sexy ass, at which point she explodes in a tremendous orgasm, screaming out in delight, "OH GO HA HA HAAAD...TICKLE ME!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!" All four by this time are looking all wild and sweaty, and the bed is pounding on the floor, etc...

OK that's enough! It may not be feasible for a video but maybe it would make a good story. I should try writing it!

Last edited:
There seem to be quite a few good ideas here for stories, some of the 'creators' should go ahead and write up and post one or two.....

I want to see CONSENSUAL tickling.
EAGER tickling.
And stretch them out and strap 'em down - none of thisA wiggling.

A couple things on this 'strap em down idea' ---Totally agree, btw. Years ago I read about a supposedly 'true' event where a guy and his wife were at a single female friends house. Drinking occurred, various taunts of who was the weaker sex when it came to tickling, boasting, the guy tickled the female friend for a bit....the single girl challenged him to see if HE could take it! The guy was agreeable to be blindfolded and roped onto the kitchen table so the small female friend could have her tickling way w him! the proud boy was all boasting and agreed to like 45 mins or so. The wife knew her tiny friend was a terrific and torturous tickler, so she left for a bit and came back with 5-10 minutes to spare. The sight that greeted her sounded absolutely delicious---Her boastful hubby had been totally wrecked by the friend...friend was taking a break from tickling him, sipping some water, while the blindfolded guy was wailing and begging for the tickling to stop (He knew it was to continue!) but also he was quite aroused and was also begging for 'relief'! The tiny tickler was extracting all kinds of promises from the guy, but obviously holding out on any 'happy ending'...The wife asked in a whisper what her friend was going to do...and the friend said I'm finished w your jerk of a husband, he's your problem now, and left the room....The wife took up where the friend left off....I dont think the author (wife of the guy) divulged the outcome....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back