• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

best high school girls ever

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I'm absolutely speechless.

At 10:20 a.m. on what passes for a balmy spring day in Aniak, Alaska -- 20 degrees, blinding snow -- Volunteer Fire Chief Pete Brown radios his emergency medical team to meet him at the home of George Peterson, an octogenarian who is struggling for breath. Minutes later, Brown, 57, and his colleagues arrive at Peterson's bedside. "What's wrong with me?" asks the frail man with congestive heart failure. "It hurts."
"We're going to give you some oxygen," Dione Turner tells him in a soothing voice. "It will make you feel better," promises Patty Yaska, hooking him up to the canister. Soon Peterson feels revived enough to banter with his rescuers and to notice that they are astonishingly young. As Patty and Dione, both 17, depart, he turns to his son Ray, who placed the 911 call, and asks, "Who were those girls?" Replies Ray: "They're the Dragon Slayers."

Full article: http://people.aol.com/people/special/0,11859,358555,00.html

These "Dragon Slayers" aren't girls, they're young women. Guess there's still hope for our youth after all! :)

Jeff that left me more confused than I've ever been. :confused:

BigJim said:
Jeff that left me more confused than I've ever been. :confused:

What could you possibly find confusing about that?

MTP Jeff said:

Probably from putting out fires...

Hmmm, the Dragon Killers I could strecth to, but the Lizard Killers? Sounds like an anti-David Icke demonstration from the ADL. :blaugh:

I agree. It is quite nice to see something of this caliber taking a moment in the spotlight. God Bless folks like that, and thanks for brightening up my day a little, Jeff.:cool:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back