• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Served Cold - Part 4

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Dear Diary…yesterday I lost my mind.

Yeah, that sounds good. Or how about this one?

“Well, everyone always said I was the quite one, Barbara…”

Either way, the book that comes out of this ought to be good at least.

With Erica still chained to my bed, and not all that terribly happy about it to say the least, I awoke from a good rest. I gave things some thought and realized something. I’d gone waaaaay past any normal healthy lover’s spat type of revenge here. I was holding Erica against her will, I was torturing her both physically and psychologically and I had no intention of letting her go anytime soon.

If at all.

This whole thing had gotten twisted around. I intended on tricking her into bondage, tickle-torturing her for a while and leaving her. But wouldn’t you know it? Every step of the way, she was there with another derogatory remark, another power trip. Like it would have killed her to apologize and be done with it. Oh, yeah, she screamed her “sorry”s out when I was tickling her, but afterwards it was always the same old crap.

So that’s what led me to my car, down to the hardware store and back to a moderately balanced breakfast after Erica finally fell asleep for awhile. I was going to break her if it killed me…or her. That whole Love-Hate conflict was gone and replaced by something else completely unfamiliar to me. She was a project now. The only way I could deal with her attitude was to treat her like a possesion. And even there, she controlled things really. She made me this way.

Or so I’ll say when the guys in the rubber truck come.

With Erica still dozing, I brought the items I’d bought down to the basement. Plywood sheets, check. Nails, check. One inch drill bit, check. About a dozen vibrators, check.

Oh, the vibrators…I didn’t get them from the hardware store. But you should have seen the look on the guys face when I asked him where I could buy a dozen of them…

Quietly, I walked back into the bedroom. She was really out. I stretched her out a bit on the bed, almost waking her a couple of times, and took a few measurements. After I was finished, she started to stir. She was probably dreaming of being in her own bed, because she started to sit up, forgetting about the collar and chain around her neck. When she reached the end of it, her hand ran down its length and I took a little sadistic pride in seeing the look of dejection she let slip for a moment.

“So are you about done with this crap?” she asked, daggers in her eyes.

“You still haven’t figured it out, have you?” I said, “This isn’t about revenge anymore, it’s about control. I control you. Simple. And in a few hours, I’m going to control every sound you make.”

“You know you’re going to prison for the rest of your life, don’t you?” Erica asked with malice.

“Maybe, maybe not. But that’s the thing. It’s out of your hands. Right now, I’m not going anywhere, and neither are you. Let’s get you cleaned up.”

Holding the chain to her collar, I unlatched it from around the bedpost. Letting her use the bathroom was no easy task, as she insisted on being left in there alone. No freakin’ way. We settled on me holding on to the chain through the mostly closed door. She made a dash for the door once during the time I let her get something to eat, but her tiny size was no match for my seething contempt.

After about a half hour, I led her back to the bedroom, her kicking of course, and chained her back to the post. Pulling her hands behind her back, I snapped a set of handcuffs around her wrists and gagged her with a rolled-up sock and a scarf. Not that anyone would really hear her, but why take any chances?

I went back to the basement and started my project. I could have done it in about an hour, I guess, but there was a football game on while I was building, and Erica wasn’t going anywhere, so what the hell.

When I returned upstairs, Erica was visibly fuming. I wasn’t going to risk trying to get her into my creation with her desperate to escape, no matter how small she was. Once she saw that thing, she was going to go ballistic, and I couldn’t account for adrenaline in any exact way. I’d have to wait longer.
I unfettered her and let her eat again, making sure to drop a few crushed sleeping tablets into her orange juice. Contrary to popular tickling fiction I’d perused, chloroform ain’t all that easy to get. I had to wait for her to fall asleep again. I had to listen to her shit. I had to wait.

The revenge factor was back.

After she’d fallen back to sleep, I unchained her and picked her up. She was gorgeous asleep and it was one of the few times that she was actually sweet. Too bad she wasn’t always like that. Carrying her to the basement, I placed her down gently onto what I’d built.

Her body rested on a long plank about a foot wider than she was. There were two sets of thick stocks, one at the foot and one at the head of the thin table. Having taken her measurements, there was no slack in her tiny body as I locked her ankles in and pulled her arms over her head to lock them in place as well. Several metal loops gleamed from their positions around her captive form. These were for the straps which I placed over her. One was over her forehead, pinning her head in place. One went over her chest, and while I didn’t want to cover her pert breasts, I knew that I was going to need her as immobile as possible for this to work. I pulled the straps around her arms tight, eliminating any possible movement of her elbows. There was another strap to fasten which ran over her hips, just under the protruding hipbones. More straps pinned her down just above and below her knees.

To either side of the plank that Erica was lying on were two long pieces of plywood about a foot high, perpendicular to the base of the table. It was like she was in a shallow box with no top. And all around the box, placed there with meticulous precision based on the measurements I’d taken, were a series of one-inch holes.

Within ten minutes of tying her down, Erica started to stir. I took the tip of a feather and tickled under her nose.

“Rise and shine, sweetheart,” I teased.

Her eyes opened wide once she realized that she could not raise her head to escape the annoying touch.

“What the Hell?!?!?! Lemme go right now!!!!!!! I swear toGod I’m gonna kill you….” she yelled.

“Oh, DO be quiet,” I cut her off as I took a few extra moments annoying the hell out of her by tickling under her nose and chin, “if you can just shut up for a few minutes, I promise that I won’t touch you, ok?”

Realizing the position she was in, even Erica was wise enough to put a halt to her ramblings and threats of death and certain castration.

“Now, that’s better,” I continued, “Like I said, I won’t touch you. But I never said you wouldn’t be touched by something…”

“You son of a …”

“ENOUGH!” I yelled. I was sick of this shit and it was time I took back some control here. I wasn’t really trying to scare the shit out of her, but she needed to know I was serious. To my surprise, she calmed down. Maybe she was bracing herself for the inevitable. Who knew?

“Now,” I went on, “I didn’t go to all this trouble just for you so you could bitch about it. You’re really gonna love this, babe. Remember those vibrators you were so fond of?”

Erica said little, possibly assuming I was going to get her off or something. And why would she try to talk me out of that, right? Let her think what she wants, I said to myself. I placed the thin, powerful vibrators on a small card table set up next to Erica’s horizontal prison. One by one, I slid the vibrators into the holes in the sides of the makeshift box. Wider at the base, they stopped and were nestled snug against her skin. I tore pieces from a large roll of Duct Tape and made sure the toys weren’t going to slide anywhere.

There was one pointed at the incurve of her waist on either side, digging into the spot there that I knew was quite sensitive. There were vibrators pointed at her hips, right above the bone, poking into the soft skin. There were more going up the length of her body on either side, all snug against one ticklish place or another. From her hips to her ribs, the devices usually used for pleasure were poised to strike. Even her tender ribcage was not left out, two of the instruments on either side nestled into the soft flesh between ribs.

And I’d spared no expense on these either. I didn’t want the kind that merely vibrated. I got the ones that had a slightly rotating tip…for her pleasure, of course, just like the box said. At $35 a pop, they’d better work.

“Please don’t do this,” Erica started to beg, having figured out quickly what was happening to her, “I’m sorry, really….I SWEAR! Just please don’t….please?????”

“Erica,” I said, placing the last vibrator snug against her body, “Let’s see if you still feel sorry afterwards this time, ok? I mean, come on…do you think I’m going to believe you after all the times you started swearing again when it’s all over? Do really think I’m that dumb?”

“NO! That’s not what I meant! I just…”

“STOP!” I yelled, cutting her off.

I looked into her petrified eyes as I rested my finger on the On button at the base of the first vibrator.

“Nooo….Noooo…oooo….” Erica whined.

“Sorry, love….this is my game now.” I answered as I pressed the first button. The vibrator placed over her hipbone came to life, humming and rotating its rubbery tip. Erica responded immediately with a loud shriek. One by one I went around the box, turning each cruel device on. Each time, a new level of hysteria escaped the lips of the sweet Erica. By the time I was done, I could only stand in awe, having amazed even myself.

“AAAIIIGGGHHH!!!!OHGODPLEEEEAASSEEEE!!!!!…..AAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAHEEhHAAAAAAAIIGGHH!!!!!…..PLEASEPLEASEPLEASENONONONO!!!!……AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!”

Erica was screaming as her body was tickled without mercy. The sight was simply astounding. The tips of the vibrators were teasing and prodding her ticklish skin in every place that I knew killed her. Her belly was hitching as she sucked air into her lungs between gales of tortured laughter. The straps were unforgiving as they pinned her down helpless. She was unable to so much as twitch a muscle in her defense as the tickling went on and on. Tireless, merciless, the vibrators sent shockwaves up the nerves they were assigned to torture. I could see the struggle she put up, trying to wriggle her chest away from the ones at her ribs. The strap over her chest prevented this, of course, but it was still fun to watch.

“AAAAHHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!!!……PLEASEPLEASE!!!!!!!……OHGODSTTOOOOOOPP!!…….NOMORENOMORENOMORE!!!!!!!…..AAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAA…AAIIGGHAAAIIGGHHH!!!”

“Oh come now, Erica, you’re tougher than that, aren’t you?” I teased as I made my way to the head of the table.

“PLEAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEENOMOOOOORRREEEEEAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!”

“Oh, I think more….” I said as I lowered my hands to her armpits, “I know I said I wouldn’t touch you…but guess what? I lied…..”

I wasted no time getting her warmed up, as she was already quite warm from what I could tell. I raked my hands up the length of her armpits and back. Over and over I tickled under her arms, first with a light touch, then with a fluttering that I knew drove her insane. The straps over her elbows held tight, and I could see her slim muscles straining against them in a desperate attempt to escape.

There was to be no escape, however, as I tickled her with my fingers, watching the vibrators torture her body.

“Doesn’t that feel nice?” I teased, “Nice and cozy, huh? Tickletickletickle……” I ran one single finger over each smooth armpit and wriggled it over the trapped skin, tickling every nerve as she fought for both breath and escape.

“AAAIIGGGHHHGGGAAAWWWWDDDDDNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!….AAAHAHAHAHHEEEEEE….PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE………….HHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

“Are your feet getting lonely, my dear?” I asked with a lilt as I continued her underarm torment.

“OHSHITNOOOO!!!!!!….PLEASEDON’T!!!!!!…..OHGODNOPLEASEPLEASE…….AAAHAHAHHEEEEHHAAAAA….TURNITOFF!!!!!!……AAHAHAHAHA…T-TURNIT…..OOOOFFFFFFF!!!”

Ceasing the torture of Erica’s exposed armpits, I reached for the table and picked up the remaining two vibrators. Circling the table once, turning the vibrators all down to their lowest setting, I settled myself at the foot of the homemade bondage trap. The tickling continued, but Erica was giggling more than screaming now, the lowest setting on these toys being quite low. I wanted her more aware for this next part.

“You know what coming, don’t you Erica?” I asked with a smile.

Nothing.

I reached in the box and squeezed her above the knee, another ticklish spot. Unable to pull away, she shrieked as she continued to laugh from the toys.

“AAAIIGGHH!!!!! YEEESSSSS!!!!….HEHEHEHAAAAA……YOU”RE….HAHAHAHAA…..G-GONNA….HeeeheeeeHHAHAHAAA…T-TICKLEMYFEEEET!!!!!”

“Very good, dear. You’re coming along. So now……”

I gave her no warning as I switched the two vibrators in my hands on full and placed them against the soles of her trapped feet. The stocks were unmoving, clenched around her thin ankles as I ran the vibrating playthings up and down the tender flesh. The deep penetration into her skin of the pulsing rhythms drove her to complete and utter hysteria.

“OOOOHHHSWWWEEETJJEEESSSUUUSSSSSNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!….AAHAHAHAHHEEEEHHAAHAHAAAAIIIIGGHGH!!!!AAIIGGHH!!!AIIIIGGHH!!!!!”

Her screams came in waves as I tickled her feet with the evil devices. I pulled back her toes with one hand and passed the vibrator up and down her taut stretched soles. I was merciless as I tickled, fully enjoying the ecstasy of revenge. I had become something, and I wasn’t sure what. All I knew was that tickle-torturing this helpless young woman was the focal point of my life for the time being. Her screams were like music. The small strength in her toes as she fought to curl them was wonderful, knowing that she was trying like hell to cover her feet. Not letting up, I ran the tip of one of the vibrators over the base of her toes, back and forth as she gasped for breath.

As her screams died down and I sensed I was going to lose her, I relented. I went around the table and turned off the cruel tormentors.

“So,” I asked, “how do you feel now?”

“Wh-what….haahahaa…..what do you…..m-mean?” she sputtered.

“I mean, dear Erica, do you feel all that powerful now?”

“Ummm……No.” she replied, closing her eyes.

“Good, now we’re getting somewhere. And who’s in control here?” I asked.

“Ahhhhh…ahhhh…..you are….”

I was satisfied with this small step and was preparing to let her get some rest when I heard something under her voice.

“until I get out of this…..”

“Oh, you just aren’t getting it aren’t you?” I sneered.

“NO!” she squealed. It must have been an involuntary bitch or something, because she looked truly scared, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it! You’re in charge!!! You’re in FUCKING CHARGE!!!!”

“Sorry hun, looks like you need more time.” I said with a slight flip of the wrists as I reached for the roll of Duct Tape by the table. As I placed the first strip over her sweet mouth, her eyes went wide as saucers.

“Don’t worry sweetie, you’ll learn eventually, and then all of this will stop. But for now, I’m afraid you just need more persuasion to be a nice girl…..”

“MMMNNNPPPHHH!!!!!” she screamed as I placed two more layers of tape to silence her for the evening.

“Don’t worry, I wouldn’t leave you alone in the dark down here without something to keep you busy…..” I said in my driest tone as I circled the table one last time, turning each vibrator on High. Erica’s protests and screams were muffled by the thick gag, but I got the general jist of what she was trying to say. Please, please, please…..lemme go….Hahahaheheheee…..no more….

Something like that.

Looking over her helplessly strapped body again, I was struck anew by the sight of my ex-girlfriend being so mercilessly tickle-tortured. The feeling rose in me as I heard her muted pleading as I walked away, switching off the light and closing the basement door behind me.

My thoughts on the way up the short stairs were strangely not about getting away with this, or what was going to happen next. My foremost thought was rather simple actually…

I wondered how long those expensive Energizer batteries last…

I might need another trip to the store….

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back