• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

best tickle tools!!

deadlywiffeathr

Level of Lemon Feather
hi everybody, im doctor nick!! (for the simpsons fans out there lol)

just wondering wats ur fav tickle tool (feathers, panit brushes, q-tips etc) and how do u use it to get ur lee's begging for mercy!! hehe :p

my personal fav is the feather!! good 'ol' feathers get me laughing even before the tickling's begun hehe :shake: :happyfloa .

ur fav positions to have ur lee's at ur mercy r also welcome! :devil2:

Meka and I like me using my hands the most, but if I had to pick a tickle tool it would be a fork.

I can't pick one position though. There are too many and I love putting her in them all.

In my experience, the most effective tools I've seen for eliciting laughter by tickle torture are a woman's hands. Nothing else comes close.

I've always used my fingers they seem to work better than anything else i've ever used. Probably because i have a soft touch :2poke:

Hmmmmmm.......

As far as versatility and all-purpose tickling,NOTHING comes close to a woman`s knowing hands! Hands and fingers can get to every tickle spot and vary the sensations to produce the desired reactions!Plus this is so much more personal than using other implements.

However,as P[a]pi noted,a fork dragged lightly over the soles will drive a `lee INSANE!!!! :scared: :devil2: :eek:

For most people,feathers just won`t do it.However,in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing,feathers can be devastating! With a patient and practiced tickler,repeated soft strokes in places such as behind the ears,the neck and collarbones,forearms,inside the thighs,and the genitals can be excruciating!Turn the feather over and use the pointy end,and it`s a whole other story! :smilestar

As for positions,anything helpless and vulnerable is wonderful! :poke3: :devil2: :smilestar

I've never experienced a fork dragged across my soles. However, i was once tickled with a toilet brush. That was a really amazing sensation.

kilitiinko1 said:
As far as versatility and all-purpose tickling,NOTHING comes close to a woman`s knowing hands!

you know I almost agree to absolutely everything you said, but - 'NOTHING comes close to a woman`s knowing hands!' ??? :rolleyes: :idunno:
Replace that by 'a man's' and I'm with you completely :veryhappy :jester:

minerva said:
you know I almost agree to absolutely everything you said, but - 'NOTHING comes close to a woman`s knowing hands!' ??? :rolleyes: :idunno:
Replace that by 'a man's' and I'm with you completely :veryhappy :jester:
Sorry,Minerva! ;) :wavingguy I can only comment about that which I know! :woot:

My fingernails, fingers and mouth. I love the feel of ticklish female skin on my hands.

Nothing like your own fingers and nails. That way you get to feel the lees soft, sensitive skin as well!!! :bouncybou :couch: :bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back