• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickler ever: @KelliLynnSage

davidr

I was nervous, it was my first time (since a child!) that I was going to get tickle tortured. What better to do while visiting NYC?

She made me feel relaxed, she was funny, we connected in a way I never thought would happen.

The dungeon was real. The straps were secure. Casually ordering me to get undressed and lie down. Straps on, tighten, tighten. I said I'll never beg.

I could handle the first few minutes of her nails on my bare skin... not able to move a muscle.. but as it intensified her devilish and oh so seductive smile helped break me down into hysterics.. she knew EVERY SPOT. She knew how to surprise me. She knew how far to go before I broke. It was like edging on orgasm except every time she just sent me over the edge into hysterical giggles. She made me beg. She made me call her Ma'am and she humiliated me in several ways, even my British accent and putting Beatles music on to sooth the hysterical giggles... it was hotter than hot. She knew my limits and took me just over. Only once did I say the safe word. The jabbing was so intense it was breaking me mentally but I was forced to stay with it... she even MADE spots on me which were not ticklish before. When I was laughing so hard I was in a zone of trying to breathe, she made me promise I'll come back for more. Its that kind of mindfuck that puts the amateurs aside from the pros. She has a natural talent for finding the spots.

All in all she made my trip. I'd highly recommend Kelli Lynn Sage as an incredible Tickler. She's also kind, instantly connects, and is generally a lot of fun and i was surprised to get some extras (not sexual) and the whole experience was very professional. You have amazing skin Kelli and maybe I'll get my revenge one day. After you've tickled me senseless again. :p

I'm not getting addicted to the lifestyle I'm not getting addicted to the lifestyle I'm not getting addicted to the lifestyle ...convincing myself... kinda

This is how hot she is http://kellilynnsage.blogspot.com
This is what she does http://www.dommesage.com
This is how you can meet her http://www.modelmayhem.com/1308921
@KelliLynnSage

Dave

haha ;) well she didn't even give me the 10 second count, it was straight to the tickling... but she did give me breaks... followed by 30 sloooow seconds of extreme tickling near the end and challenged me to not say the safe word... the most intense seconds ever, jabbing lightly with her nails and in all the spots.. it was amazing, more pleasurable than I could have imagined... yum

I just read her bio on model mayhem. it takes quite a bit for me to be impressed by people, but she's blown me away. What a incredible list of talents and skills! When Skynet eventually take over and start making terminators based on this woman its pretty much game over because there is nothing she isnt good at!

Addie and Kelli??!! Oh, that would be the Ultimate! If the rest of your fans knew this was being talked about, hooboy, this thread would blow up

Addie and I need to work on making it happen. We both are nomadic and travel a LOT so we are sure to meet up sometime soon. I am working on going to Burning man and going on a tour of the US driving from NYC to California and Back again so now is the time for TICKLES!!!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back