• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Way to Win the Olympics (FFF/F)

HolyLord

Cloudy skies were never a good sign. Whenever it was cloudy and gloomy that meant there was no success expected that day. This was the first thought that crawled into the head of Claire Robbins when she woke up. And what she needed most of all that day was absolute success. Today was the day when Claire planned to leave her mark in history. Today she was going to win the Olympics.
It was true that Claire spent all her life on ice. Her parents wanted her to become a professional figure skater and she didn’t mind. She started taking lessons when she was four years old and from that moment figure skating became her life, her lover and her destiny. She was training every day, never paying attention to pain and sweat and tiredness. Claire had her bad traits but she was ambitious and she was eager to win. She had already won almost everything, Juniors and Nationals and everything else. And now, at the age of 18 years it was her last and only chance to make her final step. Today was the day and it was gloomy and dark! Claire sighed nervously.
They usually take pretty girls to do figure skating. And Claire was pretty. Prettier than pretty to be honest. She had long blonde hair, slim fit body, she was quite short and strong. Her eyes were always kind of sending blue rays at everyone who looked at her. Needless to say Claire had quite a large amount of fans, and not just of her figure skating but of herself. She could’ve become a singer or a movie star, but she was a figure skater and that left an immense mark on her personality.
Today she had to win. All the other girls were so below her… Well, except for one. Claire gritted her teeth when she thought of Ellie Ross. Yeah, she was the one who had all the bets on her. That was just cruel and wrong! Ellie was a good figure skater, yes, but so we’re everyone else! Ellie was not as pretty as Claire, she wasn’t as ambitious, she wasn’t as great! So why everyone already refers to her as the Ice Queen? This title was Claire’s! No, there was something else, Claire thought.
And there was something else. Something that Ellie took notice of. Something that Ellie took notice of when they were doing a photo shoot and when one of the trainers waved his hand around Claire’s chest.
Since the day she was born Ellie was immensely and hysterically ticklish. Whenever being tickled Ellie always immediately lost all her composure and started howling with helpless laughter. She had a very small stature so it was easy for her friends to overpower her completely and tickle her into madness. So when she noticed that wide smile that appeared on Claire’s face when her trainer’s had moved to her ribs could’ve meant only one thing. Claire was ticklish too! And Ellie was sure to use it to win!
Ellie never was the one to follow the rules. She was sneaky, always trying to find another way. She was brilliant figure skater, no doubt. But why not to make it easier? So she started to make an elaborate plan…

Claire hated Ellie. She hated everything, how small she was, how graceful she was, she hated her black hair, her green large anime like eyes. Deep inside she understood that Ellie was better than her. Maybe not as pretty, maybe not as strong. But way better.

And now Claire was sitting nervously in her changing room and she was looking at the large screen that was showing the performance of her adversary. Ellie was great, she was completely flowing, her feet seemed never to touch the ice. Claire was biting her nails, she knew she had to beat her. And there were just two opponents before her. She had an hour.

Ellie finished her performance. She was on the seventh cloud, she was so perfect! And the jury seemed to think so too. Highest marks.
Ellie smiled satisfyingly. Maybe just stop? She already won, that cow Claire will never even approach her marks, why risk everything? But Ellie wanted to risk anything, she wanted nothing more that to torture the blonde bitch. Torture her into despair and then win. She has an hour. Ellie’s plan was to break into Claire’s changing room, torture her into exhaustion so she can’t perform at the top of her abilities. And then… what can they do to her? Is tickling considered real torture? Ellie never even thought what if Claire isn’t ticklish. The only evidence she had was that wide grin on Claire’s face during the photo shoot. Maybe she was just smiling for a good photo… No, not the time to have such thoughts. Everyone is ticklish, Ellie thought. And if Claire is just a bit as ticklish as Ellie herself is… She will not only win the Olympics but also humiliate her enemy for the rest of her life. She made a sign to two girls standing nearby, one her own sister Tracy and her friend Nat. They made their way to the changing room.

Claire was so hellishly nervous she thought she was going to eat her hands. Suddenly the door opened and Ellie came in. Two other girls she didn’t know were behind her. Claire gathered all her pride to congratulate Ellie on her performance but suddenly stopped. There was something in Ellie’s eyes, something utterly evil. Realization came too close. Ellie jumped on her, Claire tried to evade the attack but at the moment Tracy grabbed her arms and made her fall to the bench.
“Great!” Ellie exclaimed happily. “Now hold her still!”
“Are you out of your mind, Ellie?” Claire shouted. She was clearly panicking. “What are you doing? Let me go! I have a performance!”
“Yes, you do”, Ellie said calmly. “That’s why we’re here. You see, Claire, I have to win the Olympics. Like I really have to. That’s why we’re here, for some treatment for your performance.”
Claire was fighting like wild cat but she couldn’t overpower three strong girls.
“Okay, we have half an hour. Let’s see how strong she is. Let’s see if we can help her perform better!” Ellie said.
“What the hell, Ellie?! Let me gooOAHAHAHAH!”
Suddenly Ellie’s fingers sighed into Claire’s sides. Ellie was delighted. The blonde was feverishly ticklish! What a luck!
“You’re ticklish, I see?” Ellie smiled. “Little bitch. I think it won’t hurt you. Just a bit of therapy. Tickle tickle!”
Her fingers started tickling Claire’s vulnerable sides. Blonde girl was laughing her head off, unfortunately she indeed was hysterically ticklish.
Ellie’s fingers were running up and down Claire’s sides, Nat and Tracy were holding her hands.
Claire was shaking on the bench but she couldn’t do anything.
“How’s the treatment going?” Ellie asked stopping the tickling.
Claire was already in tears.
“What do you want from me, Ellie?” She sobbed. “Why?”
“Well… many reasons, Claire. The main is because I CAN!” And Ellie started again. She was scratching Claire’s sides, her fingers were like a swarm of wasps.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOAIAIAIAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!” All Claire could do was laugh hellishly and squirm trying to protect her vulnerable spots.
“Hey Trace”, Ellie said looking at her sister. “Wanna tickle her armpits? I see our princess is starting to fall asleep.”
Tracy smiled lustfully and her fingers plunged into Claire’s armpits.
Blonde girl’s hysteria went several stages up. She squealed so loudly and darted so violently that hit Nat in the shoulder. Nat went furious.
“Turn her!” She shouted.
Tracy and Nat turned Claire on her back. Now her belly, sides and armpits were open for any attack.
“Let’s triple the treatment?” Ellie laughed.
And they started tickling Claire’s body, Ellie her sides, Nat her flat belly and Tracy ferociously tickling her armpits.
“AHHAHAYAYAYAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I CANYAHAHANT BREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATH!” Claire was crying. She couldn’t even squirm already, her body was trembling when girls hit any particular spot.
Finally they stopped.
“Now for the jumps”, Ellie ordered. “We have to be sure there will be no problems with jumps!”
Claire turned absolutely white when they looked at her feet.
“No…” she whispered. “Please Ellie. You win. I won’t even perform. Just don’t. Please stop!”
“I know you won’t”, Ellie said simply. “But I care about your jumps.”
She kneeled before Claire’s small feet and slowly stripped her of white socks.
Claire’s feet were immaculate. Size 6, they didn’t have any imperfections that you may expect of a person who spends all life in skates. Claire’s feet were pink and soft with round toes painted in blue. Even without touching it was obvious her feet were heavenly soft.
“Damn, Ellie”, Tracy said. “You remember how ticklish YOU are on the feet? Don’t kill her.”
Ellie smiled.
“I won’t. Probably.” And she started scratching both Claire’s soles.
Everything that was before couldn’t be compared to what happened. The moment Ellie’s nails touched the buttery surface of Claire’s feet she chirped like a little bird. And then howled. Claire was screaming and thrashing and bucking so wildly girls practically laid on her to prevent her from releasing.
“Tickle tickle little Claire”, Ellie said in a mocking voice. “So ticklish soles, so ticklish toes…”, she started tickling under Claire’s toes and Claire almost passed out. “And so ticklish, pinky heels! I want to kiss them! I want to bite them!” She indeed kissed and but Claire’s heels not paying attention to the sounds Claire was producing. She was wailing like a banshee, screaming like a witch and in the end even moaning, tears streaming down her face.
“Are you going to tickle her or what?” Ellie said angrily. “We have seven minutes!”
And they all started torturing poor blonde. Ellie was tickling her soles, licking and biting them, getting under her small toes, Nat was furiously scratching her armpits and Tracy was tickling her sides and belly.
When Ellie concentrated on the most tender spot on Claire’s toes Claire produced the most high-pitched squeal ever.
“NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OKAEAHAHAHAHAHH EVERYAHAHAHHAHAHATHING!”
And she fainted.
Claire regained consciousness when in a minute.
“Give her some water”, Ellie said indifferently and stood up. “Bye bye princess! Break a leg!”
And they left.
For couple minutes Claire was crying silently sitting in the corner. Her blonde hair was a mess, she had tears all over her face and she was so tired she couldn’t even lift an arm.
“She’s so sick, I don’t think she can perform today”, she heard Ellie’s voice and the distrustful response of her coach.
Claire leapt up. Even now, after being tortured she wasn’t going to give up! Claire put on her skates and looked at her poor ticklish feet. She just remembered something Tracy said while torturing her. Something interesting about Ellie and her feet…
Claire ran out of the changing room and headed to arena.

“And now, ladies and gentlemen, we congratulate our winners who just made their way into history! And our first place, our gold medal goes to…Claire Robbins. Second and silver medal… Ellie Ross!”
Claire smiled. Her body was still jerking and tingling of everything she went through. She looked at Ellie to see how devastated she was. Claire waived her hand at Ellie!
“Thanks!” She shouted.

Ellie came into her changing room. She already stopped crying and now everything she was feeling was hatred. Claire! No, she wasn’t going to leave it like this. She will torture the bitch until she dies!
Ellie stumbled. There was someone in her room.
Claire and three other girls and…Tracy. They all held ropes and belts in their hands and Claire was waiving at her with a large brush.
“Hey Ellie!” She said and dangled her bare feet. “We’ve been waiting for you! Come join!”

Thanks for reading! And as always very eager for feedback!

This was great!! It has background but gets right to the point. PERFECT.

Sent from my SM-A025U using Tapatalk

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back