• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beverly Hils, Admission, Meeting, Then New York City

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross and Kayley had settled into their room at the Beverly Hills, Ross showed Kayley Alan Hell's text.

"Please. Its one meeting, an hour, maybe two, I will agree to extend the trip another day, and you can clean us out with the shopping. I need to do this because it's for Alan Hell" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross.

"It's okay. A one or two hour meeting in an eight day long vacation is no biggie. I will just go to Rodeo Drive and buy basically anything I want while you and whoever Alan Hell wants you to meet are having your nasty old little meeting. Then, you can devour my feet, and tickle me to death as punishment, fair?" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley "More than fair"

Ross dialed the LA number of Alan Hell's firm.

"Hello, this is Ross. Alan Hell told me that he had mentioned to your office that I would be in town. Alan mentioned that both your office and Alan had wanted me to meet with you regarding a specialized campaign for your office. Please tell me when you want to meet, and I will be there. Eleven AM tomorrow? Just fine,. See you then, and thank you" Ross said.

Ross looked at Kayley. "Honey, just do whatever, and I will be back ASAP. We will go to Rodeo Drive and I will get a custom made tailored suit late this afternoon, then market boy will take teacher to dinner anywhere teacher wants to go, okay?" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "That is just fine with teacher"

Ross and Kayley went to Rodeo Drive, Ross had a custom made tailored suit which he had sent to the hotel that same day. Then, Ross and Kayley went to a fine steakhouse for dinner.

When they got back to the hotel, Kayley started in, but Ross asked for a raincheck

"Babe, please raincheck until tomorrow, this meeting has me antsy" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Yes, sir, let's just lie here and cuddle"

Ross fell off to sleep early,. The next morning, he awakened long before the meeting, the couple had breakfast, Ross dressed, and then took a car to his meeting.

"I hope the meeting takes no longer than an hour or two. After that I will track you down and we are together the rest of the day" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "That is just fine, Market Boy, and Good Luck."

Ross Ubered over to the LA office of Alan Hell's firm.

Once there, he met with David Markson, the lead partner in that office.

"Ross, good to have this meeting. Alan has told me so many good things about you. While I know about meeting with Alan and the man from Phily, I have a few of my own ideas I would like to run by you" David said.

"Of course, David. What is on your mind?" Ross asked.

"I personally think that even though it is very expensive to live out here, that life is also a bit more laid back than New York. My goal is to "Reel In" so to speak , the type of business people and regular population , some of which is more laid back than New York. I think that our sales pitch should be not as "Pushy" as maybe someone would want in New York. Just so you know, Alan Hell and I have discussed this, and he has given me his full approval for our office to retain your services exclusively for thirty days. I will forward you ideas via FEDEX within seven days, one you get them we will talk, and then from the date of our conversation, you have thirty days to show me something as finished as you can,. If you need more time, as long as it is a reasonable time frame, I will give it to you. If you can satisfy old Tom in Philadelphia, I have a feeling you can do a good job for us too, okay? David said.

"Yes, David" Ross said.

"Alan told me you are out here on vacation with your wife. I appreciate you taking time for this meeting. Please get back to your vacation, and we will talk when you get home" David said.

"Thank You for the meeting and the chance, David" Ross said.

Ross left David, and too an Uber back to the hotel.

Surprisingly, Kayley was there.

"Nothing out of the ordinary. A guy named David Markson wants me to reorganize his office campaign. Let me just call Alan Hell for one minute, then it is back to vacation for us" Ross said.

Ross dialed Alan Hell.

"Alan, its Ross. I just came from a meeting with David Markson. It seemed to have gone very well David told me that he wants me to put together a special campaign for the LA office exclusively, so I told him that when I get back to the office in New York, I will call him, and we will get the ball rolling. Thanks, and I will call you the day after I get back to New York" Ross said.

"That seemed to have gone well" Kayley said.

"Very well, so what now?" Ross said.

"How about a swim and health club. Want to relax after all the excitement in Vegas and your nasty meeting" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley had either one or two days to go on their trip.

"Ross, we can go home tomorrow on the Red Eye if you want to so that you can have the whole day to rest if we get home in the early morning" Kayley said.,

Ross kissed Kayley "Just fine"

Ross made a midnight flight to JFK from LAX that would arrive in JFK at 8 am NY Time, then it was home for a rest for Ross for 24 hours, before it was back to the grind at the office the next day.

The last full day in LA was spent swimming, shopping, eating, and relaxing at the Bev Hills Hotel.

After several hours of relaxation the next day of more of the same, Ross and Kayley packed, and went to LAX for their overnight flight to NYC.

All in all it had been a wonderful trip. Much time spent together by Ross and Kayley, what seemed like a productive meeting with David Markson, relaxation and gambling.

Ross and Kayley boarded the midnight flight to NY

They held hands, rested, and landed in JFK at 810am the next morning.

Into an Uber they went after their wonderful , much needed week long vacation.

When they entered the apartment, they undressed, and planned to rest.

Ross of course could not contain himself from walking into his home office to check his messages.

The light was flashing.

Ross knew it was not Alan Hell or anyone to do with Alan because Ross had just spoken to Alan multiple times while Ross and Kayley were away.

What was the message about?

Had Ross come home "Just to a message" or was there trouble that he did not know about while he was away?

That would all be seen.

A tailor made suit for Ross and a shopping spree by Kayley, both on Rodeo Drive, likely cost what was one semester's salary for me when I was working. :p

Nice that the L.A. office of Mr. Hell is also give Ross more business.

I can't fall asleep on an airplane, so I rarely took red-eye flights, but that is apparently not a problem for them.

Mils, Ross and Kayley have hundreds of millions of dollars, or at least tens of millions.

Ross makes several million a year from just his salary at RossShell, and many millions more from his fees of selling oil and gas.

In R/L the author has not been on an airplane since the early 1990s.

I distinctly remember my parents taking Red Eye flights from LA, and my father doing so when he went to LA on business for clients.

More to come likely tomorrow.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back