• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Deal!!!!

Grimgor

TMF Expert
This goes out to the administrators of the this community. I have noticed that within the past month, male tickling and furry tickling have become quite popular in the forums. Some people, namely me, do not want to see it. Could I please request that we make a different posting divider for these two types of media. THX!

No need for new sections. We have institiuted a heading policy for image posts that should handle this issue.

We are making sure image posts are well described (m/f, f/f, f/m etc.) You can just ignore the ones that don't push the right buttons.

Myriads

Granted!

yes, you are right. However, last week there was a f/m pic on the pic of the week heading. Kinda grossed me out.

Re: Granted!

Grimgor said:
yes, you are right. However, last week there was a f/m pic on the pic of the week heading. Kinda grossed me out.

Things like that are going to happen. Some in this forum enjoy */m tickling. As long as what's happening in AMT (The same */m material posted dozens of times, covering the entire board) Doesn't begin happening here I think it's ok. I prefer */f myself, but you have to remember we have women on this forum as well, and we have to keep them happy.

Yea

I hate that s**t as well, but I can live with it, as long as it is marked.

I understand and respect what your saying Grimgor. However ya cant go putting to many restrictions on the bord because then it takes the fun away. I cant abandon Furry art as long as Im getting requests for it but if it will help ya out I will make sure there is an indication of what kinda art it is furry or other wise in the post.

:cool: :) :D

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back