• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big in Japan (m/f)

Anarcotic

Dear all

This is my first post in the international story section. As some of you know, I am not a native in english. So please forgive me some small mistakes!

The following story might has really happened to me... or maybe not? Well, this belongs to your fantasy. However, I thought this might be the best sub-section to post it. I hope you will have some fun with it! Merry christmas!

Big in Japan

At the age of 25, more than five years ago and in the middle of my Master's studies in Germany, I felt the urgency to leave my home country for a while and dive into a foreign culture. It was during the summer of 2017 when I randomly came across an internship vacancy on the web for a huge company at their local site in Tokyo. Not only did the vacancy perfectly match my profile, but Japan seemed to be perfect for experiencing a culture that is quite different from Europe.

Some days later, my application was fine-tuned and sent out. Expecting a high amount of applicants, I was surprised and more than happy when I was invited to the remote interviews and could not believe my luck when I finally got the acceptance. I was going to Japan for half a year. Said and done. Only a few weeks later, my feet touched the far-eastern ground and during the following months, I had one of the most overwhelming experiences of my life. People, food, culture, landscape – everything was impressive, unknown and interesting.

Oh, and girls of course! As a blond German guy with blue eyes, I caught a lot of attention from Japanese women. And when I went out with some working colleagues I had more than one great evening. However, one experience peaks out and stays in my mind until today…

***​

It was Friday evening and I was out with two colleagues from my company. Time went by quickly and I had some great months behind me. We were in Shibuya, visiting some bars and having some beers together. While the others wanted to visit a club afterward, I decided to take one of the last subways to my home district to get a full night of sleep.

I sprinted to the station, stamped in my Japanese Railway Pass, walked down the stairs, and jumped in the already-closing doors of my hometown train.

***​

After leaving Shibuya station, we stopped regularly and more and more people entered the train. Not unusual for Japan, I was pressed to the door at the other side of the standing area by the increasing amount of passengers. A Japanese girl, who was helplessly squeezed between my body and the door walls, looked up and behind herself over her left shoulder. A beautiful and charismatic face, surrounded by strong dark black hair, looked at me with a huge smile.

“Friday night!”, she said to me and grinned.

“Haha, Tokyo style», I answered, smiling back in a flirty way. It took some time until I realized how sexy my passenger was. She was sweet, beautiful, and had a sporty body. But what excited me more was, that she had an amazing positive charisma and spoke great English. Most Japanese people do not speak English fluently. And it made her cosmopolitan and sexy to me. I decided to take her invitation for a conversation.

“Where do you live?”

“Oh, I live in Kawasaki, in a house with my mum”, she smiled innocently.

“What about you?”

“I am from Germany, doing an internship here in Tokyo.” I knew that this was a little joker in the game here…

“Oh my god, Germany! I would love to go there! Tell me something about the Germans!” And as quick as the train drove, we were caught in a charismatic conversation…

***​

When the train drove during the more outside districts of Tokyo, we neared her final station. It was clear that we had great chemistry and where this was going. So I asked for her number before she needed to leave the train and I did not need any effort to convince her. She entered her phone number into my Samsung and hugged me before she jumped out of the opening doors and shouted “Write me!” in my direction.

***​

Some days later, when I came home from work and entered my apartment, I was in the mood to have some fun. So I grabbed my phone and wrote her through WhatsApp: “Hi, this is Anarcotic from the train some days ago. How are you doing?”

“Hey Anarcotic, was nice meeting you! I am fine, thanks. How about you?”

“I came home from work recently, so I am relaxed now. Would you like to meet for a drink in the evening tonight?”

“Haha yes, I think I can take a drink, or two. At which time?”

“Should we meet around 8 pm at Yokohama station? Would that be fine for you?”

“Yes, that works. See you there!”

***​

Everything worked fine and we met at the agreed time at Yokohama station. My Japanese girl came directly from a gig as she told me and was a little bit exhausted. She asked me if we could go to a more relaxed place and we directly headed for an Italian restaurant not far from the station. It was a nice place where I had been already several times before.

Because it was during the week, the restaurant was quite empty except for a few locals. The waitress directed us to a table for two in a corner of the room. We ordered two glasses of red wine and started to have some small talk. She was studying psychology in Tokyo and was 23 at this time. We quickly came to the topic that she was currently writing a university paper and was doing research about sexual fetishes. What a coincidence.

“Tell me about it!”, I asked, taking the opportunity and let myself sink into the chair back.

“Well, I am researching what leads to the arising of a fetish and what types of fetishes exist”, she explained.

“Sounds highly interesting”, I remarked.

“What about you? Do you have a fetish?”, she asked me with self-confidence and the air between us started crackling due to a light sexual tension that came up.

“Me?”, I asked, playing an innocent guy.

“Yes! You! Do you have one?”, she asked, smiling at me.

“Hmm. Let me think …”, I said, poking out my tongue while she was looking at me with curiosity.

“I think… yes!”, I added on top of my unfinished sentence some seconds later.

“Would you… tell me?”, she asked a little bit shyly.

“Well, I don’t know. It is private… “, I grinned.

“Please! I would like to know!”, she followed up persistently.

“Haha! Well, maybe I can tell you…”, I kept her in suspense.

“Oh please! This is so interesting!”, she nearly pleaded.

I proceeded with the game a little bit, trying to optimize my negotiation position as much as possible. Then I made a step towards her: “Okay, here is a deal: I will give you five minutes to guess my fetish. If you guess it right, I will tell you about it in detail. But if not…” Her eyes shined brightly. I could see that I had caught her.

“If not…?” She repeated my last words with interest, expecting me to shed light on the other side of the deal.

“… you have to give one of your feet into my hands below the table. For five minutes”, I grinned back. She sucked in some air while looking at me in light shock.

“Are you serious?”, she asked and looked with an unbelievable face at me.

“Yes!”, I countered, underlining my offer.

“Oh Gosh”, she started and began nervously nibbling at her lower lip. “I think I can’t. I hate my feet being touched”, she followed up.

“Oh…”, I was disappointed. Shit. Negotiation became a little bit more complex than I had hoped.

“Why is that?”, I asked, clearing my throat and moving a little bit out of my relaxed sitting position.

“Well, it feels disgusting… and I am ticklish!”, she continued, shuddering a little bit. My heart made a jump and in my pants, I felt something stretching a little bit. Sometimes life is giving you good cards to play with. But still, there was a lot of work to do.

“Well, then I can’t tell you…”, I imitated the serious guy, leaning back into my relaxed position again, showing that I was in a better position to negotiate.

“Please! I want to know it!”, she pleaded again while looking at me with puppy eyes and folding her hands to support her request.

“Can’t we do something else?”, she suggested directly afterward, trying to find a way out of her position.

“Hmm…”, I played I would think. In truth, my intention was immovable. “Unfortunately, this is the only deal I can offer”, I said, acting as if there would be no other options.

“You’re a bad guy!”, she remarked. “Okay, convince me”, she said, showing that she had melted a little bit.

“Well”, I started, “if you agree, I will give you insights into my dark side, taking you with into worlds you have not known before and this will change your life forever…” She was laughing hard already about my good acting performance and it needed only some common time of laughing together before she agreed.

“Okay, I might regret that decision, but let’s do it”, she finally surrendered.

“Are you sure?”, I asked.

“Yes! I think I can do it”, she smiled at me with confidence. “I think I can win this one.” I knew at that moment that she was on the wrong track at this point already.

“I am sure you can!”, I supported her wrong confidence, took my phone out of my pocket and put it on the table.

“Ready?”, I asked, adjusting the timer to 05:00 and letting my finger hover above the start button.

“Ready!”, she answered with confidence and I pushed the starting button.

“Okay… this is easy. You have a thing for feet, I would say.”

I smiled and relaxed, knowing that she was too sure of winning this little game. “No”, I said unemotionally.

“Haha okay. Then it is a specific part of the feet. Is it toes?”, she guessed while still smiling.

“It is not toes”, I answered, slightly showing her the tip of my tongue and looking at the timer which was down at 04:30 already.

“Then it must be nails. That’s it, it is nails!”, came her next guess.

“Ah ah!”, I said while shaking my head from left to right, signaling to her that she was wrong.

“Is it skin?”

“It is also not skin.” I saw how her confidence slowly melted away and she took some time to think. After a significant period of silence, the timer made its way into the direction of minute three.

“Hmm… Are you kidding me a little bit?”, she said while looking at me perplexed.

“No, I am not!”, I countered while folding my hands behind my head, enjoying her increasing level of nervousness.

“Come on! Give me a hint!”, she pleaded. At this point, she realized that she might lose this one.

“Haha no! That was not part of the deal!”, I turned down her request.

“Come on, that’s not cool!”, she complained with increasing nervousness. Then proceeded to think intensively. Her brain must have worked at full blast at this point and her confidence from some minutes ago was lost.

“Okay, I will be fair!”, I relented when the timer crossed the 02:00 minute mark. “We already talked about it tonight”, I said, smiling fiendishly at her.

“Okay, wait…”, she grasped the highly relevant piece of information I gave her and then started ruminating intensively again.

“Oh my gosh…”, she gasped some seconds later while looking in shock at the timer which was going straight for the last minute already.

“It's jeans!”, she shouted, having lost any of the self-confidence and cockiness from the beginning of our little game.

“Nope”, came out of my lips while shaking my head from left to right again. She was getting completely frantic at this point.

“It’s shoes!”, came her next guess. But I just shook my head.

“Then socks. It must be socks!”, she wailed and slammed both of her hands desperately onto the table.

“Ah, ah”, I said, again shaking my head. I was starting to enjoy this.

“Come on…!”, she wailed with desperation and squinted her eyes together. The timer was already counting down the last seconds. She knew that she had only one or two last chances.

Then she opened her eyes: “It's ankles! It must be ankles!”, she nearly screamed at me, which made me laugh.

“Haha great idea, how did you come to that?”, I answered entertained, followed by: “But no, it’s not ankles.”

“Oh, my god! Nooo!”, she wailed and hopped nervously up and down in her seat while the last seconds of the timer swam away.

“Beep. Beep. Beep”

“Time out!”, I finished the game and at the same time felt a wave of warm anticipation rising in my lower belly. In my hands, I could already feel her naked soft feet.

“Fuck! Shit! This cannot be real!”, came out of her mouth while she buried her face into her small hands. She needed a minute to collect herself.

“Okay, okay”, she surrendered. “But first tell me what it is now!”

“I will do! Come a little bit closer”, I said and started leaning forward. She also leaned across the table until our faces were nearly beside each other and I could smell her sweet scent at this point. Then I turned my mouth in the direction of her beautiful small ears: “It's tickling”, I whispered, letting the second word sound sharp like a dangerous knife tip.

“Oh my god”, she gasped, jumping away from me, and then looking into my grinning face in shock.

“No!”, came afterwards. Her eyes were wide as saucers.

“Oh yes!”, I replied, directly staring into her scared eyes.

“No! That’s double… no!”, she was still shocked, then started to realize what was ahead of her.

“Now give me our feet!”, I broke the silence between us after some seconds, opening the palm of my right hand below the table and making her shudder.

“I can’t handle that”, she said desperately.

“A deal is a deal!”, I answered unimpressed.

“Fuck! What have I done?”, she asked herself unbelievably, then finally surrendered: “Okay! But please give me another minute!”

“Take your time!”, I replied while my hand was still waiting for her foot below the table. With a loud sigh, she bent under the table and started to nestle with her shoelaces. Soon, she appeared in front of me again and let herself fall into the back of the chair.

With closed eyes she let her foot slowly travel below the table in my direction. It needed some seconds until her foot arrived at my awaiting hand. Finally, I grabbed her ankle, feeling the soft warmth of her skin. Slightly, I pulled her foot into my lap and looked down to see what I had caught: A small foot with short white sneakers socks, which ended below her ankles, looked innocently at me. My cock was straining in my pants already.

Raising my head again, I looked at my poor Japanese beauty. She still laid back in the chair and had her eyes closed while trying to take deep breaths. Although she looked relaxed from the outside, I could feel her inner tension across the table.

My attention wandered back to her foot again. Gently I pinched the rim of her sock and started pulling. My Asian girl started to whimper: “Oh no!”, came out of her mouth as the material started to move. The thin layer of cotton at first rolled down her Achilles tendon, followed by her heel, arch, and finally over her sweet toes until her feet were completely freed from the before-protecting material. Between the thumb and index finger of my right hand, I held her sweaty white sock above the level of the table.

Akiho had opened her eyes meanwhile, staring at me in shock while I held her sock in the air at her eye level. Her facial expression left no doubt that she was feeling uncomfortable with this situation.

“Fuck, this is so uncool!”, she groused and continued: “Give me the sock! Please!”. Being as a good guy as I am I handed her the sock across the table. She grabbed it greedily before letting it disappear into her handbag.

I surveyed in awe what I had unpacked: In my left hand I had cupped the arch of sweet feet, definitely not bigger than size 6. Five unpolished small toes at its front were directly pointing into my grinning face. My already strained cock stretched an inch in anticipation and my fingers were tingling, waiting to touch, fondle, and tickle.

“Ready to start?”, I asked her and at the same time set the timer of my phone to the five minutes we had agreed on. My poor opposite in the meanwhile had buried her face into her hands, whimpering with fear for what was to come. Then she slowly nodded her head and I went to work…

***​

Sitting there in the middle of the restaurant, this situation was extremely weird but highly exciting and arousing at the same time. The fear of other guests watching us restrained me a little bit and I knew I could not go on her sensitive sweet feet like a madman. So I decided to begin with a massage.

With light pressure, my thumb touched her arch and began circling. She sighed in reaction and I could feel that she started to tense up with her whole body, but then she realized the harmlessness of my motion and let herself relax back into the chair again. I repeated the procedure to her ball and later to her heel, giving her the feeling of security. Her feet felt warm and a light film of sweat on top of her skin made my massaging fingers glide with ease above her soft, white sole.

After some seconds, the timer was down to 4:30 and I realized that I had no endless time for this small adventure. So I decided that it was the right point to bring some more action into the game and to change tactics. At first, I stopped the massage. Then I put some light pressure on my index finger and buried its tip into her heel. Slowly, I let my index finger travel from her heel to her ball and then backward.

“Fuck, I knew that this was coming!”, she yelped and then tensed up with her whole body while squeezing her face together. She looked like a pressed-out citron with a suppressed grin in the middle. Her naked foot tried to flee from my tickle-greedy finger, but I reacted with high awareness and strongly grabbed her ankle with my left hand, allowing her feet to not go anywhere.

“Ah ah! Stay here!”, I commented on her latest move. My fingertip proceeded to lightly stroke up and down the side of her arch.

“Hahaha! Come on! … You can’t do this! … Hi Hi Hi! … There are people around of us!”, she pleaded nervously between first giggles, then pressing her lips together again.

Her words wandered into my left ear but directly came out of the right again. I did not care about other people, I was lost in my world of tickling, letting my fingertip travel around the area of her sensitive sole.

After some seconds, I wanted to bring it to the next level. Again my technique changed. My three middle fingers started scribbling sensitively but at the same time persistently in the middle of her arch.

She snorted and again tried to pull her feet away, but my grip was tight and held her feet in place. After holding out some seconds, she lifted herself some inches out of the chair, followed by a “Shit!”, which she squeezed out angrily.

I grinned like a wolf. Sensually but devilishly I pressed the edge of my fingernails into the butter-soft skin of her sole and just scratched. It needed only a few more seconds, then she lost the fight: “Ha ha ha ha ha! You sucker! He he he he he! Please! can not handle this! Ha ha ha ha.”

Sweet natural laughter, at first in a higher octave, then a little bit deeper, directly out of her belly, came out of her mouth. My ticklish beauty started squirming in her chair, while my nails stroked up and down her soft.

“Three more minutes”, I teased her unfairly while my fingers navigated up to her sweet small toes.

“Shihihihihit! Not the toes! Hahahaha!”, she laughed heartfully while my left hand had to effort a lot of strength to keep her foot in my lap.

She was desperate at this moment, grabbing the armrest of her chair to find some control, and started hopping up and down in her chair. But nothing helped. With light but persistent pressure my fingertips and nails stroked, scribbled, and scratched along the underside of her sensitive toes until the timer was at two minutes.

She was going crazy and the beautiful porcelain white skin of her face became red and exhausted during the time, her dark black eyes filling with light laughing tears.

At some points, I paused for some seconds and gave her the chance to re-breath, but then directly attacked her sensitive sole again with my fingers. I was in tickle heaven, while my new acquaintance was lost in tickle-hell.

When the timer marked the two-minute break, I decided that it was the right time for a small break.

“Okay, I think you have earned a break”, I said and interrupted not only my unfair tickle torture but also the timer at this point. She needed some seconds to catch her breath.

“Jesus! You are killing me! Fuck! Haha! Shit!”, she squeezed out between deep breaths.

“I am sure you have fun, but I need a restroom break. Back in a minute!”, I said with a little wink of the eye and left her at the table.

When I left the restroom, I stood in front of a huge mirror above the bathroom sink. I looked directly into it and saw the face of a small child, having opened half of its Christmas gifts, and waiting for the other ones. Nothing goes beyond the anticipation of upcoming foot tickle fun. And with a tingling in my belly and a rock-hard boner, I went back to our table.

***​

My Japanese girl was still sitting there, smiling at me when I came back. She seemed like she had recovered a little bit, although her cheeks were still glowing with mirth. Her naked foot was resting below the table on top of the shoe which still protected her second foot, while she seemed nervous for what to come.

“This is so unreal!”, she greeted me when I rounded the corner of the table.

“Do not worry, it is real!”, I said, sitting down in my chair again.

“I can still feel the tickling sensations!”, she said with surprise while rubbing her naked sole on the raw surface of the white rebook shoe of her other foot.

“Seems like the right point to proceed”, I remarked, pointing out my tongue.

“Fuck! I swear I will never close deals like that again!”, she scolded.

“Give me your foot!”, I requested from her, opening my hungry hand below the table again.

“Oh gosh! You are killing me!”, she wailed and buried her face between her hands again. Some seconds later her naked sweaty foot was placed in my hands again.

“No, no, no!”, came out of her mouth while she was waiting for the second part of her tickling treatment.

It didn’t let her wait too long. I pressed the start button of the timer and sang a quick “Tickle, tickle, tickle” before all five fingers of my right hand jumped onto her naked sole and started a devilish tickle attack.

“Fuuuuuuck!”, she screamed in surprise about the quick start and lifted herself a few inches out of her chair. Then she threw her head back and fell into silent laughter, only suppressing a waterfall of loud desperate laughter that would probably have come out in a more private setting. And soon, she was caught in tickle hell again.

But this time I did not hold myself back anymore. I tickled that sweet foot like there was no morning. My greedy fingers scribbled at the top and scratched along her sole.

My poor tickle subject was going crazy. She hopped up and down in her chair like a mad woman, pulled at her feet to get it away from my tickling fingers, and shook her head from left to right.

At some point, I drilled my index finger into the small gaps between her bubble-like toes, which made her laughter go completely silent. I had the time of my life and tickled and tickled and tickled, until…. beep beep beep! That fucking timer.

“How sad!”, I commented on the sound of the timer and at the same time released her foot.

“Stop! STOP! STOP!”, she shouted at first with a seriousness I had not seen from her before. Her face was completely red and sweaty at this moment, expressing how much effort it cost her to endure my tickle session.

I swear she proceeded to laugh between strong breaths for nearly two or three minutes before she completely realized I had stopped my mean tickling session. After some additional seconds, she gained the ability to talk again, gasping

“Fuck, fuck, fuck” while rubbing her tickle-tortured feet on the ground to lose those horrible tickle sensations.

“You did a great job!”, I tried to brighten her up a little because I was concerned that I had gone too far.

“I need some more time!”, she said before she slowly came back to her original composure.

“You are a bad guy!”, she shouted at me and threw a serviette from the table in my direction.

“Haha! Don’t do that! I thought you had fun!”, I joked around a bit.

“Fuck you!”, she said, poking out her tongue. Then we both started laughing. The chemistry which was between us was unbelievable.

We talked a little bit more about my tickling fetish and I told her about my past experiences. She was interested but said that it might make her mad in a relationship. However, she said, she might do it for her boyfriend if he is nice.
After half an hour, we paid and left the restaurant. She had put on her sock and shoe again and we left into the darkness of Tokyo.

***​

Arm-in-arm we walked in the direction of the subway station, flirting, laughing, and joking. It didn’t take long until we started kissing. Her kiss was intense and strong, but unbelievably sexy. We stopped along the way and I pressed her against the wall of a house. We kissed again and it was one of the most intense kisses I got from a girl in my life.

We started making out intensively and our tongues were playing all possible games in our mouths. At some point I recognized that her top had risen a little bit, exposing the white skin of her beautiful belly with a deep oval innie navel.

I could not resist: Slowly my fingers touched the soft skin of her belly while I proceeded to kiss her. After some seconds I started to lightly stroke and scribble. She yelped in surprise and started giggling again while at the same time trying to keep her composure. Half gagged while we were kissing, I could hear a suppressed “No more tickling!”, through my mouth while her tongue started to make uncoordinated maneuvers.

Slowly I let my fingertips walk up and down her naked sides. "No!”, she muffled suppressed between kisses, and tried to fight off against my fingers with one of her hands, but my fingers were too nimble and agile.

Devilishly my index finger circled the navel of my Asian beauty. The deep oval hole had drawn my attention. She commented it with a muffled “Mhhhhh!”, expecting what might come next.

Finally, I could not resist and the tip of my index finger sank into her cute belly button where it sensitively stroked around.

Our kissing was interrupted by some shrieks, and then she pushed my hand away from her navel with both of her arms and looked at me with a face that was exhausted from the repeated tickling and the new arousal at the same level.

“Stop! Enough! You had your tickling fun!”, she panted hard and looked at me with a shaky smile.

“I am sorry, I swear to behave now!”, I grinned. We proceeded with the kissing. Some more minutes went by before our mouths separated again.

“Huh… uh”, she still panted in exhaustion, then started talking: “I think my last train goes in like half an hour or something. We can go to the station together…?”

I agreed, knowing that I also had to catch my last train while I felt a small knot in my belly. I knew that this experience was coming to an end.

So we started walking in the direction of the station but stopped every few meters to exchange some hot kisses again. This led to that for the whole distance we needed much more time than usual.

When we finally arrived at the station, she guided me to the stairs which led to the track of her train.

“So, here we are”, she grinned at me innocently, then directed her lips to my mouth and we kissed again.

Because I knew the last minutes were running, I did not hesitate to bring my greedy fingertips into contact with her sensitive skin again. My index finger landed with a barely-there pressure at her soft bare belly and drove slightly from left to right several times before it got lost in her tempting deep navel again, skillfully wiggling around.

“Oh! Mhhhh!”, she moaned through my mouth, her tongue started fidgeting around uncontrollably. Then she interrupted kissing again and pushed my hand away.

“Leave my belly button alone, it's making me crazy!”, she shouted and grasped my hand, stopping it from poking around in her navel.

“Ha ha sorry, I could not resist!”, I answered innocently. Then our lips got in contact again.

The whole thing went on for lots of minutes. We just stood there in the middle of the waiting hall, not caring about the mass of people who walked by and stared at us. We were lost in our world.

While our tongues were fighting against each other, my fingers continuously made their own thing: A poke into her armpit, some light scribbling across her exposed sides, and from time to time I let my hands wander into the back pockets of her tight jeans, giving sensually crawling and fondling her firm butt cheeks.

So the whole procedure was accompanied by regular screeches and muffled giggling. At some point, she pushed me a little bit away from her. We were both breathing hard and I could tell that she was extremely aroused from our intense make-out session. I also had to fight hard to bring my arousal under control and if she would have squeezed my cock, I probably would have climaxed directly into my pants. I wanted to have one night with her. At home. In my bed.

“Would you like to join me for the rest of the evening?”, I asked carefully.

My brain started to produce amazing visions of a night full of tickle sex. I slipped away into a scene where she was kneeling beside me, naked of course. She was blowing my dick while my fingers were playing mean tickle games with her naked soles that looked out directly under her naked butt cheeks. She was crossing her feet to protect herself from the tickling, but my fingers were skillfully switching from the left to the right, always attacking the unprotected sole. Muffled giggles sang through my room and her tongue was making unpredictable maneuvers to my rock-hard shaft…

“Oh gosh… I can’t do this…”, she said, taking me out of my daydream. She was still breathing hard. I felt disappointed. Tickle-Blowjob would have to stay a fantasy.

“Are you sure?”, I asked, giving a quick but fiendish tickle to the exposed skin of her lower belly, directly above the rim of her jeans.

“Iiiik!”, she screeched and pushed my fingers away again.

“I don’t know…”, she nibbled at her lower lip while I took her hand.

We kissed again and I gave her some more pokes and tickles. I am sure her whole body must have already tingled at that time. I tried hard to convince her in a sweet but erotic way, but finally, she decided against it, saying that she would not do this on a first date.

“I understand”, I said, disappointed but respecting her decision.

“She grinned. Maybe we see us again in Europe?”, she asked and smiled sexily.

“Would be amazing!”, I smiled, burying my index finger directly into her unprotected navel again.

“You sucker!”, she shouted in surprise and pushed my hand away again.

“It was an amazing evening. Thank you for that!”, she whispered into my ear.

“It was an amazing evening!”, I answered back. She gave me a strong hug and we gave each other one last kiss. Then she left in the direction of her track, saying “bye” and waving to me from a distance before she left my view.

I finally headed to my track and took the train back to my home station.

***​

When I woke up the next day, I thought I had dreamt everything. But then I realized it was real. During the whole day at work, I grinned like a Cheshire cat and could not focus on the. Still, I had the feeling of her soft and sexy feet in my mind which squirmed in my hands. The screeches that came out of her mouth when I teased her sweet navel during the endless make-out session were still ringing in my ears.

It only needed some seconds of daydreaming and I was rock-hard again. I could not help myself and needed to go to the toilet to have some privacy (If you know the toilets in Japan, are extremely clean and private :) ).

Three days later I wrote her on Facebook and asked if her feet had already recovered. She sent a bunch of laughing smileys, writing: “Hahaha! I had a lot of fun!”

We chatted a little bit but I had to leave Japan soon and unfortunately, we could not afford a second date.

This is one of my greatest real-life tickle experiences, although it was without the classical bondage stuff. Today, six years later, I still have to think about it regularly and I am wondering if I will ever meet a woman again who is that ticklish and shows such great reactions.

The End.​

Interesting story, was this partially true and partial fantasy? It does feel like a true story.

Thanks for your comment! 90% if it are true, however I have added approximately 10% of fantasy to pimp it up a little bit.

Ah I see, well it was an enjoyable story. She sounded like an amazing girl, certainly not someone you would forget...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back