• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Jim is one year bigger...err...ummm..make that OLDER!

JoBelle

3rd Level Orange Feather
Jim-Bob~!~!

Hey honey....hope this makes you feel more of the love. Somehow we missed your birthday. Could it be you didn't TELL US???? hehe

So, May 3rd has come and gone and you're a year older, and cuter, and wiser, and better at tickling, and better at knot tying, and you have a bigger feather collection, and well,the rest is just my little stash of blackmail info! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM~!~!~!~!
Much love,
Joby

Happy Birthday Jim! Sorry we missed celebrating it with ya! We would have had lots of laughs had you been in Phili with us!

Jan

Thank you girls. *sniff* I'm overwhelmed. Come to think of it, I must have mentioned a dozen times that my birthday was two days before NEST. I guess no one noticed and that means you didn't really care after all.:cry1:

Heehee, only kidding.

It would've been the best birthday present ever if I'd been able to make it to NEST. Oh well, I'll just have to have a belated birthday celebration in September and October.Will you guys be on hand to celebrate it with me? :devil: :devil:

As for blackmailing me Joby, you know what the penalty is for trying to get one up on me! :devil: :devil: You'll end up :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: 'ing till you can't breath and your toes will never feel the same again! *WEG*

And don't mention knot tieing either! Once I meet you in person I might be tempted to tie another kind of knot.:lovestory

Hey steady on Mr Plod..........

Only I get to call her JOBY!!! ( I cant believe it! I turn my back for a second and Big Jim is after my girl!!!)

Re: Hey steady on Mr Plod..........

red indian said:
Only I get to call her JOBY!!! ( I cant believe it! I turn my back for a second and Big Jim is after my girl!!!)

LOL Better watch it mate, or you'll be in trouble from my "extendable truncheon.":D

Re: Hey steady on Mr Plod..........

red indian said:

So..what's so hard to believe about that?He issued a tickle challenge to my wife......(one she is sure to accept I might add.......)
Happy B day Jim..(if the ladies get ya it may be the last:D )

lol Ven

Re: Re: Hey steady on Mr Plod..........

venray1 said:

So..what's so hard to believe about that?He issued a tickle challenge to my wife......(one she is sure to accept I might add.......)
Happy B day Jim..(if the ladies get ya it may be the last:D )

lol Ven

Ray, I need two witnesses to sign my Last Will and Testament. I was hoping you and Pete would do it for me?

Sorry BJ..........

I am sure you have heard them all before!! (my jokes about coppers that is)

Re: Sorry BJ..........

red indian said:
I am sure you have heard them all before!! (my jokes about coppers that is)

LOL I'm sure there's a few you could teach me Indy. I'm only 24 and have only been in uniform for three years, so I'm not some battle scared veteran yet. (Although I will be when Venraya, Mimi, Ann, Jen,EQ,Joby and all the others who are gonna be lining up to shut my english trap, have finished with me! :( :( :(

Not a problem Jim.........Best get started though.....

will

Ven

venray1 said:
Not a problem Jim.........Best get started though.....

will

Ven

Tell me something Ray, is there a situation you DON'T have a picture for?:D

venray1 said:

ROTFLMFFFAO Okay Ray, I asked for that one!:D

See if you can find one depicting a touching funeral scene for a brave englishman, okay? It'll help me sleep better.;)

Hope this is "touching" enough...

I especially like the dog........

brit

well..off to work.....

Ven

Re: Hope this is "touching" enough...

venray1 said:
I especially like the dog........

brit

well..off to work.....

Ven

Ray one of these days I'm going to find a situation you can't find a gif for. LOL I hope that day's a long way off though, because that was priceless. I hope it's pissing with rain on the day of my funeral. That'll really cheer me up as my spectre watches all the mourners getting soaked! LOL

Happy Birthday Jim! Sorry I missed it. Next year I'll get you a big cake with one o' them thar honeys that pops out of it...

...is it hard for them to pop out of the cake with their hands tied?:rolleyes:

Dave2112 said:
Happy Birthday Jim! Sorry I missed it. Next year I'll get you a big cake with one o' them thar honeys that pops out of it...

...is it hard for them to pop out of the cake with their hands tied?:rolleyes:

Probably Dave, yeah.:D Even worse if their ankles are tied too!:devil: :devil: :devil:

happy birthday jim

how about if the girl is also nude, and the cake is linned with feathers?:D :devil:
steve

Re: happy birthday jim

areenactor said:
how about if the girl is also nude, and the cake is lined with feathers?:D :devil:
steve

*collapses with a stroke at the thought*

Re: Re: happy birthday jim

BigJim said:

*collapses with a stroke at the thought*

Not gonna get out of those challenges of yours THAT easy..LOL

Ray

Re: Re: Re: happy birthday jim

venray1 said:

Not gonna get out of those challenges of yours THAT easy..LOL

Ray

Now would I do that? ;) :p :eek: *has a sudden miraculous recovery*

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back