• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday tickles taken a little far, adult content

purple2306

TMF Expert
My wife took me away for my bithday a few days ago. Nice hotel with a king size bed. The sole purpose was to get away, relax and as my wife puts it "she should be hanging from the cieling cumming her brains out" not quite sure where that came from but she said it.

So we get settled in and she tells me she is going to shower and shave, putting an emphasis on the shave. So I start connecting the restraints to the bed, its my birthday and she is my gift, again her words not mine. So she comes out and puts on the nylons we brought for her. Lies on the bed and tells me she is mine.

Actually asks me if she is in the correct spot on the bed, always interesting when a naked women wearing nylons about to be willingly tied up for my pleasure asks if she is positioned correctly. Enough silly details. I secure her restraints, wrists, thigh cuffs, and ankle cuffs. Place the biindfold over her eyes and kiss her gently on the lips.

Normally she will say things like "be nice or I love you" this time she layed down and didn't say anything. Maybe it was her excitement building or her nerves either way I was ready! Propped one pillow under each knee and adjusted the straps so she was not going anywhere. I ran a finger down her foot lightly and she giggled but didnt budge, then I ran a finger down her bald slit and she squeeled but again couldn't move.

So I kiss her on her lips, then neck, moving around slowly and running my nails over her thighs both inner and outer. Then plop down in between her legs and without warning I start performing oral right over the nylons, she giggles loud with a kinda WOA sound escaping her lips, I keep this up for a minute or two, then decide to run my hands up over both breasts flicking the nipples each time. Then I have to dial it back a bit, I don't want to drive her nuts just yet.

I put a little lube on each nipple and place these nipple suckers on her nips, they suck kinda hard and my wife loves them, what I love is after five or ten minutes of being on when you take them off her nipples are crazy sensitive. I then reach for a strong vibrator the bright pink one that gets inserted into the female, but I lift up her nylons just enough to fit it on her button and let the switch dangle outside of her nylon wasteband.

I turn on the vibrator and my wife lifts her head off the mattress asking thru gasping breaths if I knew it on such a high setting. Sweetie this thing is normally inside you so no its not on high its on low and I show her it goes up several more levels. OK she says lower it a bit. I let the toy buzz on the lower speed while I go down to the foot of the bed.

I swear she plays the role perfect or really doesn't realize how what she says effects me. As soon as I go down she says Oh Nooo not my feet, thats why you wanted me to wear nylons? I just smile even though she cant see me with her blindfold on. I place a pillow over her ankle and start teasing her foot, one then the other running my nails up and down, sometimes holding the big toe and digging in a bit under her toes. She is laughing pretty hard right now. I finally give her a break. Well so she thinks, at least a break from her feet.

I always want to be the cool guy who does things just so smooth and sensual but ya right, I am in full blown horndog mode, and like I mentioned before its my birthday! So I remove one nipple sucker and start flicking her nipple, she squeels and jerks pretty hard, I remove the other one and pause for a moment, I can see her chest rising up and down trying to anticipate when I will strike. I start massaging both breasts and nipples at the same time, she is actually laughing telling me how sensitive they are, I decide to push her over the edge by putting pressure on her vibrator with my thigh and continue to play with her boobs.

It takes about three or so minutes and I hear her say, I think this toy is actually gonna make me cum, I didn't think it would. I dont slow down I keep going and the grunting starts and the shaking, about thirty seconds later she says I came, I came, shut that toy off! One sec the switch isnt working I tell her and try to squeeze another 15 seconds out of her. I finally remove the toy and give her a break.

I unhook her ankle restraints but tighten the ones on her thighs. She asks me, what are you doing? Oh nothing I say and proceed to adjust the other side so now both thighs are lifted up and has her in a more ready for sex position. I tell her when she shaved that she missed a spot, did I really? Where? I go up even with her and run my tongue so slow and soft around her button. NOOOO she yells I am so sensitive, relax I was just trying to find the spot. I did this for a few moments then shifted into full blown oral, this kinda set the stage for releif when I enter her and start pounding away. After a few minutes I tell her though I am so damm horny I need a little help. It takes a moment for her to realize what that means for her. I pull out the hitachi wand and before she realizes I have placed it on her clit, it feels amazing and I continue to plow away. A few strategic boob grabs, nibbles and licks and she says OMG I am going to cum again. We both cum within seconds of each other. I untie her and we both lie there for at least ten minutes. I am wore out and so is she.

Normally we would just go shower change whatever, but were in a hotel so we are laying there chatting. I run a hand over her boob, she jumps and asks didn't you get enough of them, as if thats a serius question. Fine I will leave your boobs alone and start running my hands over her butt, down her legs and to her feet. While relaxing I had taken off her nylons they were wrecked anyway. Do you like the nail polish you bought me and shows me her toes.

Is she really teasing me? I massage her feet a little then roll her around until I am back at her happy place. I nibble a bit, few licks just to see what she will do, she laughs and says oh no more of that I came twice. Well I only came once I try to defend my actions, in fact come here and I flip her on her side and with one big push I am in all the way, hard as a rock. Normally I am not a two round guy. Turns out I am still not! I go for a few minutes just pounding away thinking this is awesome I will finish any minute now...... yep any minute, FUCK I gave out of energy but I am horny as hell!

So I grab the hummingbiird male adapter for the hitachi and my wife asks if she can help. I ask her to play with my feet while this thing gets me off. Several minutes goes by and nothing, it feels amazing but I can't get there. So I tell her to pick the pace tickling my feet and she did. I decided to tell her to get a pillow to hold my anke down and she can go to town a bit more.

Now with her on the pillow she is essentially on her stomach so I reach accross and grab a foot. Within a monet or so she is bucking and laughing while I tickle her foot. No fair she tells me I came twice I am so sensitive. I wanted to stop right there and let her know that doesn't help her case in the least but I still had to cum! I gave her an electric toothbrush and said try this. It tickled my foot like mad, but I still had her foot in my grasp. I pulled just enough that I could now reach her toes with my mouth. She cackled when her toes entered my mouth, I was licking her soles and in between her toes, nibbling on her toes just making her go nuts.

Thats kinda where the problem was, I never tickle her like that because tickling is not her fetish its mine, but I was all in, I switched and grabbed her other foot doing pretty much the same with the same intensity until I heard her say I give up, I give up... I cant take it. I made sure she was ok and recommended that she use her other hand to play with my balls so I cum quicker and went back to tickling the shit out of her foot! Well I finally came, we showered and she wasn't mad. I was shocked. She didn't really mention it, just seemed happy we both came twice on my birthday.

Funny thing is she didn't tie me up and tickle me senseless this birthday, I might ask her about it, maybe she can get some revenge on me!!! If nothing else I owe her night of romantic non tickling sex cause she was a trooper this past weekend!

P

Glad you both had such fun!:bouncybou

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I was happy she wasn't mad, I've never pushed her that far before, it was kinda fun.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back