• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BitchAssHos (um.....) FFF/M

Allow me to save Lost My Mind from getting yelled at by people who spaze out about threads not being labeled: this clip features FFF/M tickling and might actually belong in the Mainstream Clip section. There, you've been told...so don't get all pissy. And like LMM said, it's more weird than anything.

I have to say that this is pretty hot from an f/m fan's perspective, which says a lot about the state of the f/m market (lots of demand, but very few videos).

The girls are hot (I like the blonde the best) and I love the part where the ringleader yells, "GET HIM, GIRLS!"

Even though this is basically a parody of a tickling video, I think a lot of F/M producers could learn from it. Many F/M videos fail to explore the fem-dom side of F/M tickling. Many just have some passive girl sitting there tickling a guy. I think more F/M vids need truly dominant women who are enthusiastic about tickling the guy and about dominating him through the tickling, through the bondage, and through their sexuality.

My Tickling IQ Level Just Dropped 10 Points....

from watching this lame ass video...the ppl who made it are complete morons that have nothing better to do than to make fun of the fetish with this lame-ass video...i would love to take those 3 girls, tie them up, and show them what a REAL TICKLING VIDEO is supposed to be like and make the producer/director/creator watch them get tortured....i sure hope those girls got paid a lot of money to do such a retarded video that only the mentally disturbed would watch it again......:ignite::ignite::ignite::ignite::ignite:

They should call you HyperSensitive

You should lighten up! The clip was not made to make fun of the tickling community. It is just one small scene, in the internet's first ever, sketch comedy game. If it offends anyone fond of tickling, trust me that was not the goal. We didn't even know that there was a tickling community. Haven't you ever heard of the phrase "tickled to death"

You should lighten up! The clip was not made to make fun of the tickling community. It is just one small scene, in the internet's first ever, sketch comedy game. If it offends anyone fond of tickling, trust me that was not the goal. We didn't even know that there was a tickling community. Haven't you ever heard of the phrase "tickled to death"

in case u didn't know, a former tmf'er died of a heartattack due to tickling, so yeah it can happen, but not due to fake tickling. I feel it is an insult...and i, like so many ppl, don't like to be insulted

Apparently.....

If it has anything to do with tickling, and it's not intended to get you off, it's insulting. And I doubt seriously these people knew anything about a death.

But I guess Hypersensitivity extends beyond the skin.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back