• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BJJ grappling tickle f/f foot

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Finally found this.. someone had posted this years ago, and there was some debate about whether this was a real tickle. In my mind there is no doubt it was deliberate (but also probably illegal in the rules).

Two tickles, first one at 6:30. Love the violent reaction!

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=sDthg2prJjY

Finally found this.. someone had posted this years ago, and there was some debate about whether this was a real tickle. In my mind there is no doubt it was deliberate (but also probably illegal in the rules).

Two tickles, first one at 6:30. Love the violent reaction!

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=sDthg2prJjY

Now I remember this clip!

I believe she tickled her once more at 06:55.

I'm not sure because of the angle, but the woman on the bottom definitely reacts to something that the other one was doing with her foot.

I really don't think this is a tickle. It looks to me like she's trying to get a grip on her foot so she can pull it apart from the other one and escape the lock she's in. And once she realizes she can't get out that way, she moves away from her feet to try something else. The 'violent reaction' could also be to kick her hand away so she can maintain her hold, there's really no reason to think she kicked her legs like that because she got tickled.

And if you watch a little bit longer, she does the exact same thing several more times, when the other girl is nowhere near her feet. It kinda looks like she's pushing her feet up like to tighten the hold. I'm pretty sure tickling is illegal in BJJ and also less likely to be effective than actually hurting your opponent like they're supposed to do. I don't know why this girl, a brown belt according to the video title so pretty advanced in the sport, would decide to randomly tickle her opponent in the middle of a match. It would be very unprofessional and completely against her training.

If you look at what her hand is doing it doesn't even look like a tickle anyway.

I see some debate over whether it was a tickle or an attempt to pull her feet apart. I'm leaning towards tickle, and not just because I like tickling but because she didn't get any sort of grip at all if she was trying to pull her feet apart.

When I first saw this I didn't completely agree it was a tickle, but having rewatched it several times now, it does look as if she is tickling that foot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back