• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blast from the Past! "Ticklish Aunt Sarah" Illustrated!

noneya

TMF Expert
Many of you might remember this classic story from years ago. Well this great friendo took a commission to illustrate it! He doesn't have much tickling art, but what he does have is awesome! AGAIN, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN'T NOTICE, THIS ISN'T MINE.

Attachments

• ticklish_aunt_sarah_by_imperia_studio-d5thqck.jpg
    ticklish_aunt_sarah_by_imperia_studio-d5thqck.jpg
    892 KB · Views: 4,033
Love it!

Ticklish Aunt Sarah was one of the first tickle stories I read. Love the art work. Are you planning to commission a pic of the second tickling incident in the story where Aunt Sarah invites the boys to tickle her feet? That would be awesome.

Ticklish Aunt Sarah was one of the first tickle stories I read. Love the art work. Are you planning to commission a pic of the second tickling incident in the story where Aunt Sarah invites the boys to tickle her feet? That would be awesome.

I'm not the one who commissioned him, sorry. I just found it on deviantart while browsing and felt it needed to be shown here for everyone's enjoyment.

I wrote the story Ticklish Aunt Sarah, and its still in my archive. This is a great pic, and I never saw it before. lol
Wonderful.

I wrote the story Ticklish Aunt Sarah, and its still in my archive. This is a great pic, and I never saw it before. lol
Wonderful.

It's one of my favorites man. Still love it after all these years.

It's simply a drawing, and yet...it just sent a shiver up my back when I saw it today for the first time! :)

Great share. Thanks. I think I read this story again a few days ago!

R

Wow, that's awesome! I don't remember seeing it before.

May i just say aunt Sarah is going to be one of the all time favorites I want to thank you for getting me started with the kink I thought was exclusively for the weak-willed and I was just a loser freaky chick a true slut that is the neighbor easy to use it to get what single dads and married husband's and sometimes his own wife could be amused when I was deemed to expected to be a extra sexual bonus that was redeemed when I given a ride home from babysitting and sometimes I feel like I owed the parents for the release from bondage they're spoiled kids would trickle me into. I'm sorry I made this about me. Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate this par tickler story.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back