• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BleuFetish Domina Skye - Am I really doing this again

Domina Skye

So evidently The Mystery Hands have been using some sort of AI to update all the
old BleuFetish videos tickling clips of which I am prominently featured.

I'm really not sure how I feel about this.
alexa11.jpg
I've read some really sweet comments on our Twitter account but
It's been like 15 years since we were in our heyday and
I'm really not sure if the Tickling world needs any more "Domina Skye" in their life?
Let alone the "fingernails" lol

BleuFetish has done 1 new clip and TMH's are shooting another this week
I'm sure he's having fun, but I've not made up my mind if I'll join the crew again?

Your Thoughts??
DS

I think my favorite clip they shot, that you were featured in so prominently, was probably Charlie girl .

That poor girl 😆😆😆😂.

I also enjoyed Calico quite a bit, though I'm not sure if you ever tickled her, I know tmh did.

At any rate, you were easily just about the female 'ler that was ever ruthless enough for me. Mostly they seem to just wave feathers and do a lot of talking, but not really go for it. You know what I mean 😁

The question is, would you enjoy it? If so, of course you should!

Awww, you say the sweetest things ;)

I did Tickle
and even suspend Calico
See below:

I think my favorite clip they shot, that you were featured in so prominently, was probably Charlie girl .

That poor girl 😆😆😆😂.

I also enjoyed Calico quite a bit, though I'm not sure if you ever tickled her, I know tmh did.

At any rate, you were easily just about the female 'ler that was ever ruthless enough for me. Mostly they seem to just wave feathers and do a lot of talking, but not really go for it. You know what I mean 😁

I didn't have a choice
He taped me suffering with some new toothbrush toy on Twitter lol

I support what EB wrote, in my eyes you are a legend of the industry, so I would welcome new productions with great enthusiasm. Taking advantage of the opportunity for direct contact, I would like to ask something. I don't recall you ever switching positions and being tickled. Are you not ticklish, do you not find it a pleasant, or are you ticklish but just 100% dominant?

The world needs more Tickle Mistresses in my humble opinion. And you are fantastic. I am super glad you are back..:wub:

You seemed to have a talent you enjoyed. Unless something happened in the 15 years, I would say don't worry about it? I don't see a downside. But it's clearly your choice.

So evidently The Mystery Hands have been using some sort of AI to update all the

View attachment 1002894
I'm really not sure if the Tickling world needs any more "Domina Skye" in their life?

I'm sure he's having fun, but I've not made up my mind if I'll join the crew again?

Your Thoughts??
DS
you are one of my all time fav lers! Have always dreamed about being under the mercy of those nails! I think
you should come back

Awww, you say the sweetest things ;)

I did Tickle
and even suspend Calico
See below:
I think her hilarious high pitched squeaks were just so fun. Too bad she doesn't seem to have done any other tickle work, she was super cute and genuine.

Still have to say my favorite video of the ones of those era was definitely Charlie girl, her frantic screaming at the end was just... Delicious 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

When I saw the start of this title. I thought it would read. "Am I really ticklish?
Thought we were getting long sought after answer on the elusive Domina XD

When I saw the start of this title. I thought it would read. "Am I really ticklish?
Thought we were getting long sought after answer on the elusive Domina XD
Thats one question thats great piece of community is looking for ansfer for years.

View attachment 1002894

Your Thoughts??
DS
Lol late reply but shoot I'd volunteer as tribute if it meant those nails going back to work again. I've always loved the way you drive Lee's insane.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back