• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bleufetish - Miss Vivian Tickles Him Stiff! - Remastered & Upscaled with AI

Miss Vivian Tickles Thrash Stiff!

Back in 2008 Mistress Vivian was here at BleuFetish shooting a Fem Domme video and at some point our cameraman, Thrash, made a comment, and well... next thing you know, he's on the floor naked! That's just the way things go around here sometimes. Miss Vivian looks HOT, dressed in a black corset, shiny black heels, thigh highs , garters and one of those sexy soft, semi-see-thru bras that do their best to keep her very large tits in check. Our cameraman was instructed to lay down and NOT MOVE AT ALL and after following instructions, as any good boy would, found out that he was getting tickled.

behind the scenes
No one suffers like THRASH
Like male tickling where the reactions seem painful? This is for you
A good friend of ours for so many years there is a reason why he has been in literally hundreds of fetish videos as a bottom. What is the reason? HE's REAL!

He's lifestyle, he had a wonderful partner Mistress Velvet for over 20 years who sadly passed away a few years ago but they were fixtures in the NYC BDSM scene forever.He has worked with all the top NYC Femme Dommes like our own Domina Skye, Mistress Trish, the names are endless.I'm sure we'll get him back to do something in the future, he's a wonderful person who worked with us in countless endeavors over the years.

Also, if you ever met his beautiful twin sister Antonia, you'd hardly be able to tell them apart. "It's so strange because I've never seen Thrash & Antonia in the same room", The Mystery hands say with a wink "I've always said that Antonia is disturbingly hot & pretty damn tempting to a mostly straight person like me lol"

vivthrashHIGH.jpg

Excellent F/M video! Purchased it this week and the model was very skilled. Waiting for the Bumble Bee clip to get AI remastered.

I am heterosexual too and only focus on the female model, but Thrash is great at his craft like you said. I have bought clips in your store since 2005, but fairly new to the TF forums. I like seeing the confident feminine sensual kind of women who understand what they are doing in the session with a man which is difficult to find in F/M clips. In many F/M clips, the ler seems uninterested, wears a mask, or just moves their hands or is not sure what they are doing like they are reading a script. They do not understand any kind of psychology in the genre. Miss Vivian is also a talented curvy Burlesque dancer, detailed with her touch and has natural sensuality. Anyone else reading this thread into F/M clips, this video is a real bargain under 10 USD.

Last edited:
Would love to see more muscular men immobilized and sadistically broken by Miss Skye or Miss Vivian 😈

i loved the clip! will probably purchase it.
but how is enjoying f/m not "tragically hetrosexual"?!?!
so you're saying i am not 100% straight since i love being tickled by women?!
man, that is fucked up!
steve

i loved the clip! will probably purchase it.
but how is enjoying f/m not "tragically hetrosexual"?!?!
so you're saying i am not 100% straight since i love being tickled by women?!
man, that is fucked up!
steve
No I was saying that Thrash suffers beautifully and if I wasn't so straight I'd probably find it really hot, but alas I'm "tragically het"

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back