• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BONUS The blonde prefects' punishment *F/FF

Viewmaster

Verified
Hi so this is a bonus story in the Sarah's boarding school nightmare series. It takes place after the last one I wrote (part 3) ignoring the vents of the last paragraph or so which mentioned the blondes being punished by the headmistress. Just a side note for anyone who hasn't read the other stories all character depicted are intended to be over 18.

- - -

Jessica and Amy shivered and squirmed in the stocks as they awaited their fate. They had pushed Sheila too far and now the headmistress of St. Catherine’s was going to deliver one of her ‘special punishments’. The two blonde prefect had never been on the receiving end of one of cruel headmistress’s sadistic torture sessions but had helped deliver them and knew the torment they would suffer would be far worse than anything they and the other prefects doled out to the plebs beneath them. They knew that Mary suffered such tortures on a nearly weekly basis and shuddered at anything that could make that great brute tremble.

Each blonde prefect wore a burlap punishment gown that itched terribly. Jessica in particular squirmed and wished she could itch or least move. Amy knew better and tried to stay as still as possible. The itchy fabric old potato sacks or whatever had been used to make their itchy dresses was deliberately cut so that any movement would tickle or itch as they waited for their punishment. Still the blonde prefect cursed that she and her accomplice had tickled and teased Sheila until the glamourous brunette had a nervous breakdown. It wasn’t just the tickling either the cruel pair took a cruel delight in both forcing the glamorous brunette to orgasm again and again after cruelly keeping the sweet release of sexual release just out of reach.

The pair were stocked and shackled in a room neither had ever seen before. It was below ground under the headmistress’s private quarters. A single old lantern illuminated the room with a hellish amber glow. The sinister light showed the old stonework of the walls and ceiling which held many metal rings four of which shackled the Blondes’ wrists high above their heads. The Blondes sat on a low uncomfortable wooden bench near the centre of the room with their legs extended out into a pair of stocks which firmly held their ankles. Around the room were wooden boxes with other items stored behind, neither could make much out but each guessed these were other torture devices stored in the headmistress’s special little room. Each blonde secretly hoped that the headmistress had forgotten them, but knew that this waiting was all part of their ordeal. Much like the wet salty socks each prefect wore. Neither knew this trick and anxiously curled their toes in the damp itchy fabric. It wasn’t just salt that their cruel captive had soaked the socks in and it had come as some relief when their feet neither stung nor itched. Both knew it would probably be part of some cruel scheme to make their feet ever more ticklish and sensitive.

With an ominous creaking the door opened and the headmistress entered. Jessica’s heart skipped a beat as the tall gaunt woman entered carrying another lantern and some sort of large basket. The headmistress was a stern woman in her early forties but dressed in an archaic, almost Victorian style with a black swishing dress, burgundy waist coat and black leather boots. Her light brown hair was arranged neatly in a tight bun with pins. The matriarch set her lantern down on a table and placed the basket down on one of the wooden boxes. Both Blonde’s knew the woman had brought new torture equipment to use in conjunction with whatever was in the boxes. Amy tried to remain stoic whilst Jessica was starting to lose her nerve, squirming and curling her toes in the damp socks.

“Now it is always a sad day when I need to punish my prefects this way….” The headmistress lied, her tone not betraying an ounce of her sadistic excitement.

“… But you girls are responsible for poor Sheila’s confinement to the infirmary. If she doesn’t improve, she may not graduate and may indeed spend the rest of her life in the Sanatorium…,” The headmistress continued; pausing slightly at the thought of the institution run by a former member of the sisters in which inconvenient and insane women were tickle tortured daily until those in the former category of ‘inconvenient’ slowly shifted to the category of ‘insane’ regardless of their true mental state upon admission.

“….Whilst I am happy for you to remain as prefects I think some lessons in restraint are in order. To begin with, as you find yourself in the stocks I would like both of you to remain stock still”.

It was a classic game. The blondes had used this trick many time and Jessica’s heart sank as the headmistress produced the first of her tickle toys. Of the pair she had the most ticklish feet, further more she had dealt with captivity poorly; her squirming combined with the rough fabric of her dress had already begun to chafe her nipples which stood hard to attention. The headmistress approached with two small devices, Amy didn’t recognise them but Jessica knew as ‘pastry wheels’. Each device had a wooden handle that held a spiked metal wheel. The headmistress was a master of suspense and approached slowly letting her captives see the cruel implements. The prefect’s arsenal of tickle toys contained nothing like this and for a brief second Amy wondered if the headmistress was actually going to use the evil metal teeth to inflict pain in some way. Jessica meanwhile had correctly guessed that the device were tickle toys and desperately tried to keep her feet still, away she was probably already the favoured victim.

Both girls winced as their captor gave her toys whiz through the air in a downward stroke inches above each of their soles, causing the little metal wheels to spin and whir. It was a cruel feint and one that made the upcoming attack a surprise as the evil metal teeth quickly ran up each girls’ soles from the heel to the arch. The headmistress smiled as her captives tried to keep their feet still. The heavy wooden stocks featured toe-ties and it would not be long until the Blondes’ feet were completely immobile but until then the cruel spiked wheels would be her implement of choice as it was easy to follow the frantic movement of a foot or attack its partner. It wasn’t long until both girls were laughing and squirming desperately under her cruel administrations. The headmistress varied her assault, mostly tickling one foot of each victim but alternating quickly between the right and left foot so her victims couldn’t keep up. Occasionally however she would use both wheels on the feet of a single girl to really punish the socked feet. It was during one such session that Jessica finally broke and began to beg.

“No don’t! please stop!” The Blonde wailed.

“I didn’t say you could speak!” The headmistress sternly intoned.

The room went silent as the headmistress stopped. Amy sighed and Jessica gulped, knowing she was for it now. The headmistress placed her tools down, planning to use them again unless the smaller sharper versions designed for leather work proved to be better. Now was the time to continue what the wet socks had started. Slowly she began to remove the damp clammy fabric. Underneath Jessica’s flawless smooth soles squirmed. Jessica tried to keep still and catch her breath, the cool air tingled on her exposed skin. The headmistress smiled, not only had she timed the sock removal perfectly but also by the look of Jessica’s long feet she was in for a treat; creamy arches, pink heels and peds that sported barely a callous before the socks softened the skin. From her box of tricks the headmistress produced a large pumice stone.

“Now I believe you are giving some of the girl’s something you call the ‘princess treatment’…” She asked sternly.

Amy nodded whilst Jessica stumbled too nervous to speak properly.

“Well the socks are part of something I might call ‘the wench treatment’. It is really a punishment for having dirty feet and walking barefoot but it will have a similar effect on your soles to that of your victims, only within a shorter time and with considerable more discomfort. I want you to think about that whilst I use this pumice stone to remove what little callouses your feet have, this of course will be the least torturous part of the process”.

Amy’s eyes widened; it was an unspoken rule that the teachers pretended to be ignorant of the prefects’ cruel games, but there were rumours that the headmistress had been the founder of ‘the sisters’ years before. Jessica meanwhile trembled and tried desperately to keep her feet still as the rough porous rock scrubbed and scratched at her heels. To start with her arches were scrubbed with vertical strokes interspersed with little circular motions, then the headmistress began to use her other hand to tickle the freshly exfoliated skin. Jessica laughed and squirmed, struggling desperately to keep her feet still.

“However did you become a prefect!” The headmistress snapped, slamming the pumice stone down angrily.

Jessica’s toes had to be tied for the final portion of the pumice stone treatment. The helpless blonde desperately struggled aware how vulnerable her ticklish feet were, the headmistress was masterfully skilled in bondage technique splaying out each toe before imprisoning it in a little loop of string that made movement all but impossible. It was unnecessary given what she had planned, and a simple tying back of each big toe would have been efficient enough, but she wanted to frighten the poor girl. Jessica was utterly terrified, after the top layer of skin was removed from the balls of her feet the headmistress used smaller pieces of finer pumice to clean and scrub her helpless toes. Even this tickled and with a sigh the headmistress removed Amy’s socks.

“Now because of your lack of restraint young girl I going to have to remove your companion’s socks early. You see I don’t want her skin getting all wrinkly before I use the pumice stone on her soles. And I am sorry but I am going to have to give your disobedient soles a good tickle for not keeping still!”

Jessica just caught herself before she cried out in protest.

Amy squirmed as her socks were removed. So far her tactic of keeping quiet was working and Jessica was getting the worst of the torture. She knew how her skin went wrinkly in the bath and hated the sensation, the cold air on her wet feet wasn’t much better.

The headmistress gave Jessica a brutal five minutes of tickle torture using the sharp nails of both hands to drive the poor girl berserk. After five minutes the torture did not stop but the headmistress used the other hand to use the pumice stone on Amy’s smaller feet. This gave Jessica a bit of a respite especially as the headmistress would occasionally stop all together to ensure she had not missed a spot on Amy’s feet with the pumice stone. Even with one hand the headmistress delivered the most unbearable tickle torture Jessica had ever suffered. Her initiation tickling upon becoming a prefect paled in comparison. Not only did the headmistress vary her targets but she learnt the worst spots and came back to them often lingering just long enough for them to become hypersensitive. She soon learnt that using her nails in Jessica’s arches was the best means to drive the girl insane especially if she skittered them in all directions. Another favoured technique that Jessica found unbearable was when her tormentor placed her closed hand in the centre of her arch with the nails pressed in gently like the beak of a bird then the cruel woman expanded her hand outwards by opening her hand. Next she would close her hand like she was squeezing an orange scratching again at her ticklish arch. This technique had the helpless blonde crying, screaming and begging as her friend stoically bit her lip as her toes with tickled by a pointy piece of pumice stone. The worst thing about it was that the headmistress could maintain this technique perfectly whilst hardly paying Jessica any attention at all. Just as Jessica thought that torture was over the headmistress put down the pumice stone and used both hands on her trapped feet being sure to explore the trapped toes which had been spared during Amy’s foot cleaning. Finally she stopped and spoke;

“You know I am not sure if I will let you remain a prefect after all, that was a punishment for talking out of turn, and throughout You screamed, wailed and begged: ‘No please stop!’ as if you did not understand why you were being punished at all”.

Jessica had tears running down her face from the intense tickle torture but it was the headmistress’s words that really struck fear, without the protection of being a prefect not would only she become a victim of her former ‘sisters’ but she would be due payback from every girl she had tickled, teased, tortured and humiliated. It was with dread she watched as the headmistress prepared the next stage of the wench treatment.

From the box the cruel woman procured a small brush. Jessica giggled as something cold and oily was applied to her trapped soles. She had heard the basket rustling and had already guessed what torture she would endure next.

“Now a particular favoured torture for wenches in medieval times was ‘Le supplice de Chevre’, typically brine was applied to the feet of stocked victims and goats were encouraged to lick it off. I don’t have any goats sadly but I am sure this chicken grease will prove a tasty treat for two very hungry kittens”.

Jessica curled her toes in anticipation. Anything would be better than the awful nails in her arches. As well as enjoying tickle torturing other girls Jessica had a deeply ingrained foot fetish and loved to lick other girl’s feet or force them to lick her feet. Before she came to St. Catherine’s she had experimented with applying butter to her feet and having her pet puppy lick them, eventually she found meat paste worked best. Jessica knew the cats’ tongues would tickle enough to keep her laughing and her captor happy and prayed she would be able to hide her arousal. The cats were kept in little baskets that the headmistress placed on a stool just in front of Jessica’s helpless soles. The front of each basket was open enough that they could reach their heads through to lick at her soles. Jessica was surprised at how raspy their tongues were and squeaked and thrashed causing her chains to rattle. It wasn’t just the roughness of the cats’ tongues, something about the stocks meant that the comparatively pleasant sensation of a warm wet slave’s tongue licking her sole was replaced by nothing more than pure torment as the cats licked away.

Amy meanwhile had taken Jessica’s place in their captor’s sights. Unlike Jessica Only her big toes were bound back but as Amy’s feet were smaller the two little loops of string secured each foot the stocks well enough via the little brass loops on top of the upper board. Amy cowered under the gaze of the gaunt headmistress and looked at her feet wondering why only two of the little brass loops had been used as she wiggled her other toes.

“Now according to some of my sources you were the ringleader during poor Sheila’s ordeal”. The headmistress began, there was no hint of a question and yet before saying anything else she paused.

Amy trembled in fear thinking, ‘should she answer?’ ‘Was she going to say anything else?’ Amy thought. Fear froze her, even if she had been able to speak she had no idea what to say, if she admitted to be the ringleader she would be punished and she was sure that the headmistress would perceive any denial as insubordination. The headmistress kept a stern expression; this was all part of her game, she paused deliberately knowing it would make the poor girl squirm. After the perfect amount of time she continued.

“Now in the medieval era they had another tradition called trial by ordeal; sometimes the accused would grip a hot iron bar or be dunked in cold water, if they survived they were innocent. I think we should recreate this lost tradition”

Amy gulped with fear as the headmistress laid out a few torture instruments on top of the stocks. There were feathers, brushes and smaller version of the little metal wheels that the cruel woman had used earlier.

“To begin with I shall use only feathers, if you can keep your toes stretched out and still I won’t use any of these other fun toys” The cruel woman explained, pinching one of Amy’s little toes between two fingers and raising it to demonstrate what she wanted.

Amy meekly nodded and obediently splayed out her toes as Jessica laughed and wailed next to her.
The headmistress selected two smaller fluffy feathers initially and began to breeze them in the delicate gap under Amy’s toes. She wanted to give the girl hope before she broke her and kept the tickles infuriatingly light, she could tell that even this made her victim want to curl her toes and marvelled as the petite blonde winced and screwed up her face in concentration, trying desperately to keep her toes splayed out and still. After a few minutes the headmistress selected a stiff goose feather to use on Amy’s arches. This made the tickling more unpredictable and Amy’s feet trembled and flinched. Finally the governess grew impatient and used the point of one of the feathers to dance a devilish pattern in the delicate spot just under the toes but still on the ball of Amy’s left foot. Immediately Amy instinctively curled her toes, flexing and playing them out the second she realised what she had done.

“Oh does it tickle when I do that?” Her captor asked evilly, switching to use both feathers to tickle with the same technique.

Amy rewarded her with a delightfully sweet laugh and a spasm of movement that betrayed this technique as an effective mean of torture.

“Well think that proves you guilty by feather, I think the next trial shall be by my fingernails which proved too much for poor Jessica here!”

As the headmistress spoke she gestured to Jessica who was utterly hysterical. The cats were licking her arches which had turned a nice rosy shade of pink. Without saying anything the headmistress placed a piece of wood under each basket raising the cats to a level where their tongues could only reach Jessica’s trapped toes. The helpless blonde saved from having her soles licked raw by the cats’ raspy tongues; but not free of torment as the cats’ tongues now explored every nook and cranny getting between the toes and under them, the little loops of string offering little protection and kept each toe trapped for torture.

Upon returning to Amy’s end of the stocks the headmistress applied an extra toe tie to each of Amy’s little toes to secure each foot for the dreadful finger tickling that was to come. The headmistress decided to start at Amy’s heels as she explained the rules. Amy’s heels were soft and round and although not the most ticklish part of her small feet, they were the most immobile.

“Now during this trial you must keep from laughing, I expect obedience or else you shall suffer the same torture Jessica is currently enduring”

Amy winced, trying to stifle a laugh. The headmistress’s nails were worse than any she had suffered before. She knew Claire used a nail file to maintain her fingernails to keep them sharp but not too sharp. She guessed the headmistress had perfected this art as the moment the cruel talons reached her arches she exploded into peals of laughter and struggled causing her chain to rattle and her captor to sigh;

“You disappoint me girl! I expected better, I shall give you a moment to compose yourself and then we shall try again”

The headmistress paused for mere seconds casting a glance to her other captive to ensure there was adequate food to encourage the cats to lick between her toes. She guessed they would not sup upon their supply of chicken grease before Amy failed her second attempt. Just as Amy caught her breath the headmistress began to slowly trace her nails up and down the outside of her feet. Amy winced, knowing that this was an under-appreciated tickle spot but an area she could resist. Once the cruel nails hit the balls of her feet her resolve broke and she exploded into laughter completely forgetting her resolve to keep the cruel woman’s attention on Jessica.

“No please not there!” Amy begged between peals of sweet laughter.

“Hmm talking out of turn as well as laughter, I shall have to punish you for that!”

The headmistress danced a devilish dance with her nails. She used the exploding nail trick with her left hand whilst scribbling her short but effective nails all over Amy’s soles with the other. Amy was soon reduced to silent laughter and saved only when the cats began to run out of chicken grease to lick from Jessica’s soles. As the petite blonde recovered from this cruel punishment the headmistress reapplied a second layer of chicken grease whilst her pets hungrily licked their lips.

“Please no more! Their tongues are so….. No more!” Jessica begged almost delirious.

“Did poor Sheila beg for mercy like that?” The headmistress asked as she pushed the baskets forwards again so that cats could reach Jessica’s twitching toes.

“Now as for you my dear since my nails are clearly too much for you I shall refrain from using them only to use the pads of my fingertips”. The headmistress addressed Amy before adding; “You may laugh but you may not speak!”

Amy writhed as Jessica struggled. The soft caress of the cruel woman’s fingertips ranged over all of her soles but mostly focused on her arches. During the course of the slow teasing torment the cats were repositioned to lick the last of the chicken grease that had collected at Jessica’s heels. The poor blonde was red in the face and desperate to escape. Although the tickling was torturous Jessica’s body had now been pushed far enough that she had just started to become aroused, she cursed her turgid nipples and the rough fabric that tormented them.

Amy meanwhile was skilfully kept just short of being unable to resist begging for mercy, her laughter delighted the headmistress who despite preferring Jessica’s feet marvelled at the small pink and pale beauties that struggled against their toe ties. Amy was close to begging and pleading and had to stop herself from crying; ‘No!.. No!.. No!...’ by forcing her tongue to the roof of her mouth between bouts of hysterical laughter. What made Amy’s challenge worse was the verbal teasing of her captor who constantly said things like;

“Who is a ticklish girl!”

“Ooh, Yes you like that!”

And worst of all: “Oh I can just tell you want more!”

Normally any of these would have Amy begging or screaming with rage but she knew if she answered she would feel the cruel nails once again. Eventually the cruel woman grew tired of not being able to use her nails or any of her other toys and guessed it was time to prompt what she thought of as ‘the trial of mercy’. Skilfully she reposition herself alongside the side of the stocks and reached up to squeeze Amy’s right knee before exploring the back of the outstretched knee with her fingertip just above the hem of Amy’s dress.

“No not my knees!” Amy wailed.

“Oh I think that your knees are crying out to be tickled!” The headmistress teased, standing so she could reach both knees.

“No please!” Amy begged, hating the way the stocks trapped her such that she could hardly move her legs at all, being shorter than Jessica the bench and bond hardly let her wriggle.

Having given both knees as squeeze the headmistress used both sets of fingertips to flutter just under each knee driving her victim insane. Just as Amy thought things couldn’t get any worse the headmistress began squeezing her thighs. This was too much and Amy went berserk rattling her chains and causing the bench to shake. Sensing victory the headmistress returned to Amy’s soles selecting the smaller spiked metal wheel.

“Now I think we can safely say that you failed that test, now for the final trial!...”

“I am going to use every one of these tools to torture you soles”

As the headmistress spoke she ran the little spiked wheel along the top of Amy’s foot just under the toes applying the perfect amount of pressure.

“No!.....” Amy begged turning from red in the face to white.

“Oh yes; brushes and bristles shall be your undoing! I am a master of torture and I will make you wish you had never been born” The headmistress gloated.

“No you can’t!” Amy begged, absolutely desperate to avoid the torture she loved to inflict upon others.

“Well…. If you don’t want to be tortured, I could always tickle poor Jessica the way I just tickled you…” The headmistress mused.

“Yes tickle her not me!...” Amy begged, desperate to find a way out.

“What tickle her knees and thighs the way I just tickled yours?” The headmistress asked almost coquettishly.

“Yes! Yes! She deserves it much more than me!”

“Amy!!!” Jessica screamed with rage at this act of betrayal, the cats finally settling as her feet had finally been licked clean to an almost glowing perfect pink.

“Oh but I wouldn’t stop there I would have to tickle her underarms, side and tummy not to mention applying more oil to her delightful feet for my kitties to lick!” The headmistress purred, closing the trap.

“Yes do that! And tickle her neck too” Amy added, hoping that this sadistic woman would leave her be.

“Oh I’m afraid that that is the final test failed sweetie!” The headmistress chirped.

“Wh.. what?!” Amy asked bewildered, she had been literally second away from offering to tickle Jessica along with the cruel woman who seemed to be her older, more sadistic equal.

“Well I wanted to know if you were the ringleader, so I devised a little test. As you betrayed your comrade I can conclude that you are. Or at the very least that you deserve the wrath of my kitties tongues…”

Amy’s heart sank, in truth neither her nor Jessica were the ringleader in Sheila’s ordeal, each egging the other on until they had finally taken thing too far. But she knew now she shouldn’t have betrayed her companion.

The headmistress gave each of her toys a test on Amy’s captive soles before giving a final barrage of fingernail tickles that had the poor girl red in the face screaming;

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!!!”

‘You will be!’ Jessica thought to herself as her friend suffered, but did not speak as she was enjoying the respite from the torture. Occasionally one of the cats would sniff her soles and give a tentative lick but beyond that Jessica enjoyed a much needed rest. What really angered and scared her was a fact revealed by the headmistress as she admonished Amy. Jessica’s soles had been licked to just short of the point where the rough tongues ceased to tickle and began to hurt, this was something she had been aware of but Amy had not. What frightened Jessica was the fact that the headmistress knew this whilst barely paying attention to her.

Eventually Jessica’s respite came to an end, Amy’s torment was just beginning though and she begged and laughed as the oily brush applied the first layer of chicken grease to her trapped soles. Jessica felt mostly dread but also felt elated as her so-called ‘friend’ began to laugh as the rough tongues explored her soles. For now she was back in the spotlight and she already knew what was coming next. The bucket of hot soapy water and stiff bristled brush came as no surprise to Jessica, although knowing her fate did nothing to lessen the dread as her cruel captor explained the next stages of the wench treatment.

“… Hot soapy water, heat then leather!” The cruel woman explained.

‘Leather!…’ Jessica thought terrified: ‘was the headmistress going to slap her feet?!’ Jessica knew all about bastinado and falaka from Mary, Bess and other cruel girls. She gulped not sure if she could stand the prospect of her feet being struck with a whip or rod. For that matter the prospect of heat concerned her too. Her concerns were soon put to the back of her mind by the cruel brush that scrubbed her soles clean. The torture was more intense even than the headmistress’s nails and took her to the point of hysteria just before pain and stopped leaving her red in face and screaming. Worst of all the headmistress finally noticed her firm nipples that stood to attention. As she finished the scrubbing phase the cruel woman walked slowly up to Jessica and seized one of the hard nubs between her thumb and fore finger.

“You shouldn’t be enjoying this!” The cruel woman intoned.

“No…. Please…. The dress!” Jessica tried to explain through hoarse ragged breaths.

“Oh the dress! No problem I shall take it off then!”

Within seconds the sounds of tearing fabric filled the air and the cool air of the dungeon met Jessica’s lithe body that was coating in a thin layer of sweat. The young blonde’s entire body blushed apart from her nipples which were a deep shade of crimson as a result of the punishment they had been receiving. Jessica wished the dungeon floor would open up to swallow her, this was like a nightmare come true. She shivered and trembled as she sat on the remains of her makeshift torture gown, with medical precision and feigned care the headmistress seized both of her still erect nipples.

"Ooh! You poor darling! These look sore… I have just the thing!”

Jessica trembled as the cruel woman rustled through one of the boxes to produce a little ointment jar and a small brush.

“Now this will sting at first! Then it will make those aching nipples feel much better!...” She slowly explained.

Jessica winced as the first icy sting greeted her turgid nipple, she sighed as the promised numbness greeted her. She was still terrified the headmistress had seemed to pause and despite Amy’s hysterical wails and pleas for mercy there was still a skilfully theatrical tension until the headmistress spoke once more;

“Of course after that…. Well I will leave you to decide if it is agony or ecstasy”

Jessica breathed frantic ragged breathes as her nipples which had felt cold at first began to seem to heat up, the medical sting being replaced with a brandy-like warmth that seemed to spread out through her entire body making every nerve ending come alive.

“Oh my god!” Jessica exclaimed as the sensation flooded her nervous system, it was neither pleasure nor pain but something intense and indescribable both unbearable and intoxicating.

“Blasphemy! For that a wench shall suffer the fires of hell!” The headmistress exclaimed as began rootling around for more instruments of torture.

Amy had begun to approach the final stages of the kitten torture and the baskets were moved back so that a final precise layer of chicken grease could be applied before it was her soles turn to be scrubbed. During this brief respite Amy watched, her curiosity peaked by the headmistress’s cruel design. Jessica’s toe-ties had been undone and the headmistress had begun to set up two metal stands like the ones sometimes used during chemistry lessons. The purpose of the apparatus was unclear until the headmistress began to attach several slender chain to little rings that gripped each of Jessica’s toes. Soon her toes were skilfully immobilised again only this time they were pulled forwards such that her feet faced the ground at a 30° angle. With her victim’s soles skilfully secured the headmistress began to set up an array of candle and little stands.

“No please don’t burn my feet!” Jessica screamed, already hysterical from the indescribable icy burning that started in her nipples and radiated out through her entire body.

“Oh your feet won’t burn thanks to this!” The headmistress explained as she produced a little jar full of clear liquid.

The gel it contained tingled as it was applied to Jessica’s soles. Amy’s curiosity was peaked and she marvelled at the sadistic beauty of the headmistress’s cruel scheme and wondered about the effects of the ointment on Jessica’s nipples; she wondered if she could use something like that on Sheila’s nipples and briefly fantasised about giving ‘the Moorish slut’ a version of this ‘wench treatment’ eventually her heart turned to stone and her mind ceased to wonder as the first candles were lit. Amy suddenly remembered the cruel hard reality of her situation: She was next!”

Jessica meanwhile was losing her nerve as candle after candle was lit and placed underneath her outstretched feet. The flames did not reach high enough to burn her but she felt each flickering thermal plume heat the gel that coated her soles taking her to the first instinctive alarm that her soles were too hot. The shorter candles were placed by her heels and the longer ones positioned to heat from her arches to her toes. As the cruel wedge of candles neared completion the metal rings holding her toes began to heat up. Jessica tried to stay quiet and not panic hoping that this would result in her cruel captor paying attention to Amy instead. She couldn’t help but gasp and squirm as the flickering flames slowly roasted her soles to a deep pink, it was strange but she was sure she could feel the mysterious gel transferring the heat to her soles in such a way that they were becoming more sensitive.

Satisfied with her work the headmistress turned her attention to Amy who nervously curled her toes against the toe ties dreading the scrubbing brush and hot soapy water, those torments would not come yet though.

“You know I think you have tougher soles than your friend” The headmistress mused.

Amy wondered if she should respond, and what she could possibly say to save herself further torment. Eventually the headmistress spoke again;

“I actually think you could take another coat of grease” The headmistress beamed.

“No please!” Amy begged, adding; “Don’t!... Not anymore!”

It was hopeless and the last of the grease was swiftly applied to her struggling soles with the tickly brush and the cats repositioned so that they could reach her velvety soles. With Amy screaming and Jessica squirming the headmistress decided to test the petite blonde’s upper body. As she slunk behind the stocks Amy began to go berserk, rattling her chain and making the bench rock back and forth as much as the masterful bondage would allow.

“Do you remember condemning your friend to this?” The headmistress asked rhetorically, it was pointless expecting an answer from the incoherent girl.

Slowly the headmistress ran her fingertips down Amy’s arms getting ever closer to her helpless underarms. The petite blonde began to struggle frantically. So far she had been tortured but not broken, sensing this treat the headmistress dug in with both hands using her fingertips on bare skin but scratching through the itchy burlap with her nails. Amy exploded powerless against the masterful assault. The headmistress smiled but knew her victim was not broken yet.

“Keep quiet and still!... Or else I shall have to tear away what remain of your dignity” The headmistress chided referring to the itchy burlap dress.

Amy tied to obey but even the cat’s raspy tongues were enough to drive her insane. Now with the headmistress tormenting her sides and ribs she was red in the face and struggling violently. The headmistress sighed in a show of exasperation and made her first tear through the fabric of Amy’s dress. Unlike Jessica’s the dress did not split easily in two but it took seven or eight trips before Amy sat on the tattered remains of the burlap sack blushing and squirming as the cold air greeted her puckering skin. The headmistress had tickled as she tore ever delighted by the sight of fresh flesh to tickle. Now she examined her prize, Amy had smaller breasts than Jessica with light pink nipples despite this her lithe body would make a fine trophy once the poor girl was finally broken. The headmistress had thought she would have crushed the girl’s spirit once she was stripped but instead the slim blonde looked at her with a mixture of panic and defiance in her blue eyes.

Irritated that she had not succeeded the headmistress decided it was time for the hot soapy water, even if it looked like Amy’s soles could take yet more licking by the cats. A brief check on her other victim confirmed that the candles were doing the trick of heating her soles to the peak of their sensitivity without burning them. Jessica had a look of panic and consternation on her face; her nipples still tingled intensely meanwhile her feet felt as though they had been plunged into a bath of hot water that was just on the brink of being too hot, what was strange was the way the temperature always seemed to be rising and yet she was never pushed past the point of discomfort.

Amy meanwhile was pushed into hysteria as the stiff bristles of the scrubbing brush met her already pink soles. The headmistress had topped up the bowl with hot water to raise the heat and ensure her victim’s soles would be taken to the absolute peak of sensitivity for their final torment. Amy screamed as her arches were scrubbed expressing combination of torment and rage. The only break she seemed to get was when the cruel woman scrubbed her heels and the balls of her feet which despite being adequate receptacles of torture were less sensitive than her pale arches. The headmistress was relentless but was both irritated by Amy’s continued resistance and the possibility that she had not suffered the kitten torture long enough, the cruel was intrigued and pondered at a possibility that only a true connoisseur of tickle torment would contemplate. She had tortured many girls with variations of the kitten torture and on two occasions she had encountered velvety soles like Amy’s that could endure the raspy tongues almost indefinitely without the threat of hysteria turning to pain as the skin was stripped away. On both previous occasions she had found the means to test these abnormalities with the tongues goats and other animals and found that both could endure those of dogs but only one the rougher lick of a goat. As she scrubbed the cruel sadist considered the means, connivance and execution of putting this wench’s soles to the cruel lick of the goat.

As she pondered and scrubbed the cruel woman enjoyed her work but was longing for the moment when the girl’s anger would finally give way to submission. She scrubbed for far longer than she had tormented Jessica’s feet this way, breaking this girl was like an obsession to her now. She sensed victory when she used a pair of old toothbrushes to scrub at Amy’s toes causing the petite blonde to cry out;

“Noooo! Not there!!! NOT MY TOES!!!!”

As she stopped to gloat the headmistress was disappointed to see the same defiance return to Amy’s face the moment the tickling stopped. Angry she returned to scrubbing at Amy’s wriggling toes, holding each one still and scrubbing for long after each toe had been cleaned of the residue left from the kitten torture. Amy was tiring, that much was clear but the headmistress still didn’t have the results she wanted. Angrily she put down the brushes and began preparing the next phase, she knew she would probably have to break the poor girl with the strap and the cane which was a shame because she only really wanted to use these instrument to raise her victims’ sensitivity.

As she began to remove the candles from beneath Jessica’s bright crimson soles the headmistress got an idea. She release her victim’s quivering toes from the little metal rings and marvelled as the curled and flexed. It was the little pot of ointment that she was keen to use though. As she approached the petite blonde there was indeed that look of fear she craved.

“Now you probably heard what this substance does earlier. I will spare you the same torment that poor Jessica is suffering. But only if you beg to my satisfaction…”

Amy looked up at the cruel woman with her blue eyes and saw the same sadistic urges that had flooded her mind since the on-set of puberty. She knew how good it felt when she made the plebs beg her to stop and despite all the fear that made her quiver and the torment she had suffered so far something stopped her from uttering a single word.

“So be it!” The headmistress cursed, angry at the petite blonde’s silent defiance.

The soft little brush tickled as it applied the ointment; not enough to make Amy laugh, just smile. The amused smirk on Amy’s face was soon replaced by a gasp as her nipples responded to the first medicinal sting that was followed by the icy blasts and irresistible heat that followed. She sighed and struggled as her small rosy nipples hardened just slightly, they did not engorge like Jessica’s had but their hardening and Amy’s reactions were enough to slake their tormentor’s sadistic thirst for a brief moment.

Amy squirmed as the metal rings were used to trap her toes, Jessica had barely held it together during the heat treatment but Amy was resolved to remain stoically resistant. Still she felt helpless with her toes pulled forwards and immobilised by the slim little chains. With the candles in place she started to squirm. The heat was indescribable; she was sure without the gel her soles would be burning but instead it was as though the heat was passing up each nerve to her brain making each one more conductive on the way.

The headmistress was disappointed with Amy’s defiance but eager to re-tie Jessica’s toes. The desperate blonde was already laughing and begging as each toe was secured in its little loop, the feel of her captor’s fingers and the string heralded the horrible torture she knew was coming.

“No please! No more torture! I beg you!” Her sweet melodious voice was like music to the headmistress’s ears as the last toe was secured.

“You see that is how a wench should beg!” The headmistress gloated as she ran her fingertips up and down Jessica’s arches.

“NOOOO PLEASE!!!!!” Jessica screamed, astounded at how ticklish her feet were. It was like every sensation was amplified a thousand times, what was worse was she knew the headmistress had only just started. The pads of the cruel woman’s fingertips glided up and down Jessica’s hot oily soles that were as tender as over-ripe fruit. With her arches taut and her toes trapped Jessica felt vulnerable and trapped, she struggled desperately but her bonds held firm.

Pleased with the results of the wench treatment the headmistress dug in with her nails causing Jessica to scream and thrash frantically. Jessica suffered all the wrath that the headmistress’ frustration at Amy’s defiance had caused. As she considered gagging her victim the headmistress got a cruel idea.

“I want you to keep begging!” She demanded as tears ran down Jessica’s cheeks.

Jessica didn’t take much prompting and as her angelic voice began to plead through delightful peals of laughter the tickling changed to gentler finger and feather touches that although torturous were better than the headmistress’s awful nails. This was only the first stage of her cruel idea and after around ten minutes the headmistress slowly but surely increased the torture using her sharp nails to push the poor broken girl to silent laughter.

“I said I wanted you to beg! And at no point did I command you to stop!” The headmistress declared standing up to retrieve the instrument of punishment Jessica’s thrashing had put her in mind of.

As Jessica caught her breath the cruel woman approached with a selection of diabolical devices. There were more slim chains like the ones that held Amy’s toes as well as little metal clips and something large and round and metallic. Jessica’s eyes were wide with panic as the cruel woman seized one of her nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

“This is your punishment for dis-obeying me! Cease to beg again and your friend will get the same treatment” The headmistress coldly explained.

Jessica winced as the two metal clips were applied to her engorged nipples, each was attached to a metal ring that her captor attached to two slim lengths of chain. Jessica whimpered as she was forced to sit forwards as the other end of the chain was secured to one of the metal rings in the ceiling. Finally her captor held up the metal spherical weight for her to see, it was larger than an orange but smaller than a grapefruit and had two thicker shorter chains that emerged from opposite sides just above its diameter.

“This contraption can do wonders for a girl’s posture!” The headmistress gloated loving the fear in her victim’s eyes.

Jessica squirmed as the weight was applied to the evil nipple clamps and allowed to hang such that it bounced against her stomach.

“Oh my God!” Jessica exclaimed as she felt her already stinging nipples harden.

“Blasphemy again! I think that deserves the hairbrush!” The headmistress snapped.

“No Please!” Jessica wailed.

The hairbrush was like nothing she had felt before. With her feet sensitivised to the point that a cool breeze felt like a knife she screamed and wailed, thrashing and causing the cruel clamps to tug at her nipples and the spherical weight to hit her in the stomach as she rocked back and forth. Her pleas for mercy were genuine and the cruel woman tickled her for what felt like an eternity, using a mixture of her fingernails and the hairbrush. The cruel woman lost herself in her work such that it was a good five minutes after Jessica passed into the stage of silent laughter that she finally remembered the purpose of her cruel game.

“I think that is your defiant friend condemned to the same cruel punishment!” The headmistress gloated as she finally let her victim breath.

Jessica sagged as much as the horrible nipples clamps would allow. Sweat ran down her willowy body she tasted the salt of her tears that ran from closed eyes. Amy trembled aghast at witnessing her friend’s hellish ordeal. The headmistress was in heaven and smiled serenely as she selected the next set of nipple clamps. Amy’s nipples were smaller and required the screw-type clamps rather than the hellish bulldog clips like she had used for Jessica’s longer, larger nipples. Amy winced as each screw tightened against the pink buds her nipples. Once both nipples were clamped down tight it took all Amy’s strength not to beg as she was forced to bring her chest forwards as the headmistress pulled on the little chains until she was satisfied they were tight enough. Still having a few minutes until the heat treatment was complete the cruel woman decided she would have some fun with the petite blonde’s upper body. With the spherical weight in place she decided to use two feathers to torture the resilient blonde.

The tickling was more infuriating than torturous but her cruel bondage made Amy whimper and squirm as the soft fronds explored her tender underarms and neck. Every flinch was rewarded by a little tug on horrible screw clamps that held her tingling nipples tight. The constant stimulation was a scintillating mixture of agony and ecstasy as the stimulating ointment caused Amy’s libido to smoulder. Amy didn’t know how she would cope with a harsher upper body tickling but dreaded her captor growing bored. Her anxiety was made worse by the intoxicating heat of the candles, she was sure she could feel her feet getting more and more sensitive as the flickering flames slowly roasted her soles a dark pink. If Jessica’s reactions were anything to go by Amy knew the foot tickling would be too much for her to stand.

Finally the headmistress grew bored with feathers and extended both arms to bring the stiff white plumes into Amy’s view. Like a true showman she dropped both feathers in a dramatic display that heralded the more intense finger tickles than Amy would not be able to bear. Having been taken to her limit the prospect of this more intense torture was too much and before the headmistress fingers began their cruel dance the petite blonde broke down into tears and began to beg.

“No Please don’t do this! Just let me go!” Amy wailed, hating herself and the sadistic woman who had finally broken her.

Rather than desist the headmistress spider crawled her fingers up and down Amy’s torso focusing on the less sensitive spots rather than the true tickle targets she had identified, preferring the desperate pleading the tortured laughter she would later inflict.

Amy’s chest rose and fell, her abdominal muscles aching along with her nipples from the effort of maintaining the uncomfortable position. Amy didn’t know it but her shorter stature meant that no matter how she thrashed or raged the nipple clamps would not only hold firm but never inflict pain or harm, but still the threat was real. And when after teasing her for what felt like an eternity when the headmistress put her skilled and experienced fingers to work it was like the ground opened up to swallow her only instead of the sweet release of unconsciousness she was greeted by the electric sensations of panic along with harder tugs on her smouldering nipples each of which sent a spark of arousal to her over stimulated brain.

Just as she thought things couldn’t get any worse the headmistress stopped and made her way to the stocks to prepare Jessica’s soles for torture. The brief respite was enough for Jessica to catch her breath and regain enough of her defiance to attempt to hide her obvious anxiety. This angered the headmistress who craved breaking the slim blonde, she had hoped Amy would continue to beg after the torture stopped like Jessica had. The taller blonde hung limp and exhausted now but was still clearly broken, squirming in the stocks as phantom tickles haunted her helpless soles. Amy trembled as her sensitivised soles were secured with tight toe ties stretching her arches out tight. Each toe was tied back unlike last time and the difference was astounding even before the tickling started.

Pausing as her work was complete the headmistress spoke: “I want to you to beg!”

Amy trembled, knowing she would break the moment the cruel woman started tickling her but too exhausted to think of begging before the torture started even as a ruse to satisfy her captor.

The headmistress began by tracing each index finger up and down each of Amy’s trapped arches causing the petite blonde to dissolve into laughter. This was just the hors d’oeuvre and after a few seconds to prove how much more ticklish her soles had become, Amy’s punishment really began. The headmistress’s nails were fast and skilled skittering with just the amount of pressure all over Amy’s arches.

“NOOOOOO!!!!!” Amy wailed thrashing as much as her bonds would allowing causing the nipple clamps to add to her torment.

“Yes!” The headmistress solemnly replied.

Jessica wailed, begged and struggled as the headmistress used her nails a hairbrush and a little spiked wheel to drive Amy insane. The spiked wheel was used to best effect just under her toes and on her heels whilst the arches and fingernails caused the most torment on Amy’s arches. Not to neglect her victim’s toes the cruel woman used feathers and fingers before eventually threading both pipe cleaners and feathers between the trapped digits so that what little movement was available to them added to Amy’s torment. After the heady rush of breaking her victim the headmistress remembered the next phase of the ‘wench treatment’ as Amy began to sag into silent laughter.

“Keep begging or you will get the leather!” She cruelly extolled.

Amy tried to beg but found she could not form words, she was instantly rewarded with a slap on her sole from the headmistress’s hand. The blow stung and a warm ripple spread out as her already hyper-sensitivised soles became even more tender. Despite registering her protest Amy still did not beg and was rewarded with a second slap on her other foot. Then the headmistress put her cruel nails to work. Amy laughed hysterical and desperate but still unable to beg. The headmistress kept up this cruel game for a few minutes, slapping and then tickling the red palm print of hyper sensitive nerve endings she had created. Eventually she feigned annoyance at Amy’s comprehendible wails.

“Now you either beg or I use this!” She demanded cracking a leather strap she had produced.

Jessica gulped, dreading this phase of the wench treatment. The leather strap had a wooden handle from which around eight inches of smooth, black thick leather protruded at around three inches wide. Amy was still too far gone to form words but it pleased her captor that she was trying more than if she had been capable of forming coherent words and sentences. With a final flourish of her nails the headmistress stopped and cracked the leather strap, watching the fear in her victim’s eyes and waiting theatrically until the slim blonde had sucked down enough air to recover her diction if not her will power.

Jessica winced at the first smack of the leather on her friend’s soles. After a firm but pulled stroke to both of Amy’s soles the headmistress gave a quick tickle with her fingernails before raising the strap again. The strap was just the right size to get inside the arch. As the initial shock faded and the true horror of her situation dawned Amy wailed.

“Nooooo!” The Blonde’s cries were followed by another loud smack followed by focused fingernail tickles of the red patch on her right arch.

“No please! Not like this!.... DON’T TORTURE ME LIKE THIS!” Amy wailed.

Satisfied that she had finally broken the petite brunette the headmistress decided she would push her just a little further before forcing her to betray her friend once again. Amy struggled hopelessly, the leather strap was not causing unbearable pain but just enough to make her uncomfortable, the true torture lay in the tickling that followed each and very strike. After the kittens, scrubbing and roasting her soles were already hyper –sensitive but with this final torture she could feel the difference after each strike.

“No please stop! Stop!... I will do anything!... Please just stop!.....” Amy wailed desperately.

“Hmm would you condemn your friend’s soles to the same torture I wonder?” The headmistress mused causing Jessica to squirm apprehensively.

Amy quivered remembered the trick the headmistress had played earlier with the ‘trial of mercy’. After a few more slaps Amy could bear it no more and wailed;

“No please! Do this to Jessica instead! I can’t take any more”

“Amy!!!!” Jessica wailed.

The headmistress chuckled and began to snuff out and move the candles which had been put aside near to Jessica’s feet, not so close that they would burn or even heat the pink delights but close enough to keep the chill away from them. Jessica was begging before the headmistress had even set herself up to apply the cruel torture.

“I think I have had enough of you begging…” The headmistress snapped, before adding; “I think we should play a game! I will give each of your soles ten strikes followed by a quick tickle, if you can keep from begging I will then return to torturing your friend. If you beg before the twenty strokes are up I will tickle you for a minute for every stroke outstanding”.

Jessica didn’t fully understand but gathered she should keep quiet. She winced as the first strikes landed noticing how the leather strap was just the right size to get into her arch. She broke down into laughter as the following tickles tormented her arches. She had lost no sensitivity since the roasting and on the red patch where the leather had struck her she seemed even more ticklish. After the second set of slaps she had to but her lip to stop herself from begging and by the third set of slaps she was sure she was getting more and more ticklish each time. A worry the headmistress concerned as the headmistress raised the leather strap for the fourth time.

“You see how you get more ticklish each time, after I am trough with you. Even walking will make you laugh”. The cruel woman teased.

After that set of slaps Jessica broke down and begged;

“No please! No more torture Amy instead! Please no more! I can’t take it!” Hoping that the cruel woman would return to torturing her petite friend.

The headmistress feigned disappointment but was pleased at how this young temptress was now putty in her hands. As Jessica continued to beg the headmistress produced a ball-gag from her box and approached the struggling blonde, it was apparent that the nipple clamps were doing their job as was the ointment. Skilfully the cruel woman tickled underarms Jessica until she opened her mouth wide enough to accept the gag which was a rubber ball modified with leather straps and a buckle. As she settled at Jessica’s trapped soles the headmistress produced a pocket watch from her waistcoat and set the countdown function to twelve minutes. This was going to push the poor girl into insanity provisions for which had already been made in the infirmary. Starting with Jessica’s heels the headmistress used her nails over the length and breadth of Jessica’s soft pink feet loving the way her victim tried to struggle as she screamed into her gag. The arches were clearly the most ticklish spot and took up the majority of the cruel woman’s attention, still she did not neglect the balls of her victim’s feet or the toes which desperately wiggled as she used a toothbrush with one hand whilst using the exploding finger trick with the nails of her other hand. After the twelve minutes were up Jessica was a mess, the rubber ball of her gag was dripping with drool whilst tears and sweat mingled on her face and neck.

“And now it is time for the cane!” The headmistress declared as she returned to Amy’s feet.

Jessica heard the words but did not see the headmistress turn to focus on her friends. Her eyes went wide with panic and she began to gibber into her gag. It wasn’t until Amy was already begging that she realised the cane wasn’t meant for her. The cruel woman used the bamboo cane on Amy’s heels and the balls of her feet: areas that had been neglected by the strap. After twelve measured strokes she returned to ticking Amy, using feathers, fingers and a hairbrush until the poor blonde was hysterical. It took a long time for the headmistress to grow tired of Amy begging for mercy but eventually she produced another ball-gag and approached the petite blonde.

“No please this is too much! I can’t take anymore!” Amy begged with the last of her diction.

“Neither could Sheila….” The headmistress coldly explained, adding; “I am going to tickle the pair of you way past your limits until you pass out! Then you are going to wake up in another position and be tortured all over again until you go insane”.

True to her word the headmistress tickled Amy and Jessica for another hour using all of the tools at her disposal and a masterful technique. Jessica passed out first despite Amy receiving most of the cruel woman’s attention. The headmistress knew the petite blonde would be the tougher nut to crack and had to use all of her tricks once Jessica met the sweet bliss of unconsciousness to ensure Amy passed out not long afterwards. Once the petite blonde hung from the nipple clamps and manacles the headmistress knew her victim wasn’t breathing and checked the girl’s pulse, it was weak. Quickly the she undid the nipple clamps and freed her victim from the stocks, she removed the ball-gag and lay the girl down to give mouth-to mouth resuscitation or C.P.R as she had heard some Americans call it.

After that brief moment of anxiety the cruel woman set to work re-securing both victims. She would make them kneel this time and as punishment for what they did to Sheila, and both would be forced to climax. She could tell the nipple clamps had caused a small amount of arousal as well as torture the duo. She was a master of her work and before either girl roused the headmistress had them kneeling on a padded bench with a smaller lower set of stocks holding their ankles. Their wrists were secured high above their heads such that their arms formed a Y shape. As she began to prepare the nipple clamps Amy began to come round.

“Ah sleeping beauty awakes!” The headmistress cooed as she approached with one of the evil little screws.

Amy struggled but all too soon both nipples were tightly secured and she was forced to push her chest forwards the each end of the little chains were to two metal loops in the wall, Amy was not spared the cruel spherical weight either and this time it seemed to tug harder as to matter how she moved it never rested on her tummy like it had done before. Jessica still hung unconscious as the cruel woman lightly tickled Amy’s upper body causing the petite blonde to giggle and wince as every moment was rewarded by a little tug on her nipples and the horrible spherical weight hitting her in the stomach as it swung back and forth.

“You know there is a very specific torture you inflicted on poor Sheila that I am yet to force the pair of you to endure” The headmistress began.

“No!” Amy whispered in protest as the headmistress knelt and glanced at her victim’s crotch.

“Yes, I am going to tickle you down there the way you tickled poor Sheila. I might make you beg for a climax, or I might just drive you insane!” The cruel woman declared as she picked up a soft fine paintbrush.

Amy giggled and squirmed as the little fine fronds teased the soft skin of her inner thighs getting every closer to her womanhood. Just the soft touch on her taint and undercarriage was enough to make her struggle and squirm enough that she felt the cruel grip of the nipple clamps. The little brush circled ever closer to her womanhood and as it finally reached her outer lips she gasped, flushing red with embarrassment and arousal. The little brush cruelly danced, stimulating her hood, labia and finally finding her clitoris. Amy’s deep, primal vocal responses awoke Jessica just as she approached her first orgasm. Sensing the chance to be cruel the headmistress stopped leaving the petite blonde between agony and ecstasy.

“Ah! Another blonde to play with!” The cruel woman exclaimed, loving the way the taller blonde looked around blearily as she came to.

But the headmistress wasn’t finished with Amy yet. First she produced a device made of metal stands like the ones that had held her toes during the roasting only smaller. Four of these stands were secured to a wooden plank that formed a base. These supported a pendulum the top of which sported two rows of silky plumes. Amy sighed at seeing the device, as a sadist she knew what the cruel woman had planned and sure enough the pendulum was placed between her legs such that the tips of the plumes tickled her undercarriage. So far Jessica was holding up less well as she twisted and turned to watch the visceral scene of erotic torture as the headmistress raised the pendulum which hung at around mid-thigh level between Amy’s kneeling legs. As the pendulum was pulled forwards the soft frond tickled Amy’s undercarriage where her thighs met her taint, she winced and giggled trying to maintain her stoic mask of resistance such that the headmistress would focus on Jessica this time.

As the pendulum began to swing back and forth Amy gasped and giggled. Being shorter than Jessica Amy’s wrist were secured tighter making movement nearly impossible, as a result no matter how she twisted or turned she could not position the feathers to tickle her clit and finish what the headmistress had started with the little brush. Still this torture was bearable and she maintained her cool front of passive resistance until the headmistress spoke words that struck fear into her soul;

“And now it is time for my kittens to get in on the fun!” The stern woman almost seemed gleeful as she spoke and her words had the desired effect.

“NO! NOT THAT CATS AGAIN PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!!” Amy wailed, going from contrite stoicism to desperation in seconds.

It was hopeless, the cruel woman had already tied back Amy’s toes in preparation for this sadistic treat. Within seconds the chicken grease was applied and the baskets positioned just below the arc of the pendulum. As the raspy tongues found her arches Amy screamed and struggled as much as her tight bondage would allow not caring how much her efforts to escape punished her nipples. As she dissolved into a desperate panic her cruel captor re-gagged her so she could focus on her other victim.

On a whim the headmistress decided to remove Jessica’s ball gag to fit in some verbal teasing before breaking the blonde temptress once again. The second the rubber ball was free Jessica began to blubber and plead for mercy;

“No please! Don’t tickle me anymore; it was so bad after the strap! I can’t take any more! Please!” As the luscious blonde begged tears rolled down her cheeks at the mere prospect of more torture.

“Unfortunately you were asleep when I explained to your friend and partner in crime that I feel I have so far neglected one of your preferred tortures that left Sheila in the infirmary where you shall join her tonight. You see the fact that you can still beg shows I have not succeeded in breaking you yet!” As the cruel woman she spoke she tested Jessica’s bonds giving her victim’s arms and shoulder a tug here and there whilst also tickling the desperate blonde to test her reactions.

“Hmm but first I think you need another set of straps” The headmistress surmised.

The straps were skilfully applied to Jessica’s arms above and below the elbow. Both attached to rings in the celling and pulled her arms and shoulders back such that her tall luscious body would match Amy’s in terms of immobility once the nipple clamps were applied. It took only a few flicks of a feather for Jessica’s nipples to stand to attention dooming them to the torturous embrace of the tight clips. With the new arm straps holding her in place the tight pull of the little chains was almost unbearable. Each clamp was secured via the chain to two little rings pulling each breast in two directions such that movement from side to side was restricted as well. With the addition of the spherical weight Jessica was already hysterical with fear.

“No please don’t do this! Don’t torture me like you are Amy, I won’t be able to take the cats licking my feet!” She wailed.

“Oh don’t worry you will be spared that torture, you see Amy is special as she will be able to endure the torture of the cats almost indefinitely, you on the other hand will suffer a different torture”.
As she spoke the headmistress reset Amy’s pendulum to the start position and allowed it to start swinging with greater vigour once more. The longer swishes of the plumes tickled more than the soft intricate circles made as the pendulum settled and the headmistress knew a mixture of both would drive her victim wild with laughter and longing as she focused on her taller less resilient friend. Amy was bedside herself; the crotch tickling was bad enough but the cats pushed her over the edge, now the headmistress was saying she would suffer the cats all night.

Enjoying Amy’s torment the headmistress settled down by Jessica’s crotch with a fresh slender paintbrush. Again she started with the soft skin where her victim’s thighs met her taint and worked inwards exploring every helpless spot working ever closer to Jessica’s smouldering pussy. When she finally reached Jessica’s outer lips her victim was red in the face and screaming into her gag. She knew even the gentlest touch to Jessica’s clit would force her to climax and wanted to toy with her victim more first. The cruel woman laid down her brush and circled her victim gently teasing her underarms and sides with a few playful tickles.

“Now how about we make a little game to play, you liked playing games with Sheila…” The cruel women began.

Amy just gasped and squirmed.

“… If you can resist an orgasm for five minutes I will focus exclusively on your friend here. Give in to my brush and I will gag you and torture you to the same mess you turned poor Sheila into” The headmistress surmised.

Jessica was too dazed to respond. She huffed and puffed trying to resist climaxing before the headmistress even returned to her crotch. She giggled as her unbound soles were guided in warm comfy woollen socks. Jessica curled her toes as the brush began its cruel descent, her feet felt good and the soft tickly sensations were intoxicating. It took all of her will power to resist as the brush worked its way over the sensitive skin of her under carriage. The moment the brush touched her clit Jessica exploded into a ticklish orgasm that seemed to last for hours. After ten minutes of slow intense orgasmic tickle torture the cruel woman finally stopped. Jessica would be forced to orgasm again and again but for now it was time to play the same game with Amy.

The pendulum was placed under Jessica’s crotch and furnished with new dry feathers. Jessica screamed into her gag made out of a length of fabric. Amy continued to suffer the cats’ tongues which now focused mostly on her toes where the chicken grease had collected. Without explaining the rules the headmistress played the same game only taking longer and waiting until she was sure the petite blonde was actually begging for an orgasm. The two blondes suffered for hours. Their cruel captor finding new ways to torture them and producing new tools and devices. The worst came when she produced a foot operated feather wheel that she made spin by pressing a paddle with her booted foot whilst using her hands to tickle her victims’ upper bodies loving the cruel pull on their nipples by the horrible clamps. The blondes were tickled and teased until each thought their young body was not capable of another orgasm. They were wrong, their captor produced a powder version of the stimulating gel that they had used on Sheila that was far more concentrated and would react with their sweat and quim to make their pussies burn with intense arousal. Each screamed as they were pushed from ecstasy into a hell that lay beyond. They did not need to be touched now to orgasm and each prayed for unconsciousness.

After hours of endless torment their wishes were granted and both girls passed out, their young spry bodies not able to take anymore. This time when they awoke each struggled feeling tight fabric and straps on their upper bodies and the feel of leather manacles on ankles. Still gagged they desperately looked around at a new ceiling. They were not in the headmistress’s dungeon any more. Each slowly realised their toes were tied back to part of the foot board of a bed they were tied to, eventually they figured out they were wearing straightjackets the straps of which were both tight and restrictive especially the one that ran between their legs rubbing against their punished pussies as they squirmed. After a few minutes of frantic struggling Jessica remembered the headmistress saying something about her spending the night in the infirmary with Sheila. Suddenly both blonde prefects felt the tickly fingernails on their soles. Looking down they saw the glamourous brunette smiling.

“It is your turn to get tickle tortured now!” Sheila whispered, twitching slightly but feeling much better than she had.

The glamourous brunette curled her toes in their warm woolly socks and anticipated her revenge. She mostly tickled her former torturers’ feet but when she grew weary she curled up and explored their legs and upper bodies as much as their restrictive straightjackets would allow. Both girls would be forced to orgasm as the stiff leather straps of the straightjackets punished their desperate struggles by rubbing against their engorged clits that still tingled from the concentrated powder.
Sheila’s painted nails were not as bad as the headmistress’s but after their day time ordeal the night-long torture session pushed them both to madness. Smiling to herself Sheila focused her nails in Amy’s arches; she had noticed that both of the prefects’ feet were pinker and more ticklish than feet usually are. She didn’t question why she just kept tickling loving every second of her revenge.

Deleted

When reviewing this story as I wrote a paragraph didn't make sense as I had already moved on from the kitten torture the candle roasting. I put the important points back in elsewhere but kept this chunk at the bottom and thought I would include it anyway. It takes place around half way about the time the text above reads:

Amy didn’t know how she would cope with a harsher upper body tickling but dreaded her captor growing bored.

The foot tickling the cat’s tongues delivered was bad enough but with the added stimulation Amy was taken right up to her limit. The raspy tongues still only tickled; Amy didn’t know it yet but she had just the right type of skin that the cats’ tongues would only ever tickle her rather than cause harm or pain. Still Amy’s panic was real as the raspy tongues licked at nothing more than her sweat and the memory of chicken grease. Amy felt as if at any moment the awful tickling sensation would give way to pain, this was enhanced by her anxiety caused by the nipple clamps making her feel trapped and powerless. What Amy didn’t know was that the headmistress had encountered velvety soles like hers before and was already pondering the possibility that her small ticklish feet were the kind that could bear the lick of the cat all night long.

Last edited:
Great story. Had somehow missed. My ranking of this series:
part 2 was the best
part 3
the bonus
part 1
the birdeater

Thanks. Alot of people did miss this story. I probably should have numbered it rather than. Calling it a 'bonus' story.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back