• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boogeyman Review

Casper33

Before I write this review, I want to express my gratitude to Paradise Vision for putting out very good material in the Tickling genre. Saying that, I can say without a doubt "The Boogeyman" is the WORST tickling movie I have seen. PV has always liked to build suspense before they tickle their women, but for the first 15 minutes of this film, their is NO tickling whatsoever!! When the lead Maysa FINALLY gets tickled she seems kinda ticklish at best. The PV website tells us that she is extremely ticklish and that it is sadistic tickling at it's best. Sorry fellas, even with the broken english, her ticklishness seemed forced. I feel if the tickling had happened sooner and they saved some of their prcious time on the tape for some other female, I would not have had s uch a dissapointing feel about the movie. The rest of the movie had Renee being tickled. If you have seen her once (if you own ANY PV tape you have!!) you've seen it all. If I had to give this film a rating from 1-10, this film would get a nail to chalkboard inducing 2!! Once again I LOVE certain PV films, but this one misses the cut.:mad:

I was disappointed in this one too. I'm a stocking foot tickling freak, and I love that both women here suffer a great deal of stocking foot tickling, but these scenes seemed thrown together.

There's 10 minutes of setup on the Malaysian scene, and while she is ticklish, it shouldn't be the main focus of an entire tape. Above average, at best.

The Gia/Renee/Kamiano office scene was the heartbreaker. When I first saw the stills of it, I just knew it was going to be wonderful. But it opens with NO setup. In fact, the tickling is in progress when the scene starts. And Renee is great and all, but they had Gia in heels and stockings and did NOTHING with her. Not to mention Renee is in the same position the entire time.

LOTS of wasted potential here. 5/10.

Geez, I have to disagree with you both. I thought that the lead, Maysa, was extremely ticklish, and that she was perhaps led to believe that the tickling would be a lot lighter than it was. I thought her swearing (in another language) and crying were authentic, but they were inevitably interupted by her own hysterical laughter. I would agree with Paradise Vision that this was sadistic tickling at it's finest. I was definetely turned off by the incredibly long lead in, but I haven't watched it in subsequent viewings and had pretty much forgotten about it altogether. Maysa's feet seemed to me incredibly ticklish, and if I had a complaint it would be that they didn't spend enough time on her upper body (particularly her belly which went untouched). Also, despite their plot 'surprise,' I think the tickler should have removed the gloves; they were very thick and couldn't have been condusive to tickling. I'm not really into Renee, but on the merit of the scenes with the featured girl alone, I'd have to give it a 7/10. It's a hard one for me to recommend due to the long lead-in and Renee, although I often feel cheated with Paradise Vision. I have nearly a dozen of their videos and feel this one contains their best action. If you're into very merciless tickling or Asian ticklees, I would say get it.

i agree. this video was very badly done. she just was not ticklish. and if you're going to do a theme then please make it believable. the tickler was very bad at tickling. thats my review and i was actually being nice about my review so take it for what its worth. 1/10 is my rating.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back