• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Border Shocker, Going Away, And, No Choice?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross heard how Fritz's voice sounded, he sat up in bed, his back to the pillow against his back.

"I'm listening, partner and close friend. Lay it on me" Ross said, calmly.

"Well, at first someone asked us to do what they thought was a "small little side deal" for land, near the South Texas border. We thought it would just be a small development, build a cul de sac or small bousing project, sell them etc. Not the type of thing you are usually involved with us on , as you know. However, when the builders were starting to lay foundation, they noticed a big black splash come out. So of course, we drilled. I did not say anything because we were not sure, and you had just gotten back to New York. Well, when they drilled, Hot Holy Hell was there a gusher there, a huge pool of oil, that we think are dozens of wells, and maybe some gas too. Since the other people we are involved with only do housing, Steve and I bought them out, and bought the property for RFS Of course, AKA, as myself, Steven, and you, partner and good friend. I know you just recently got home, but, could you .. slip down here for two days at most?" Fritz said.

"First off, congratulations to all of us on the strike. Yes, of course I can slip down there. I will tell the Principal, she will probably get mad even though I am feeling fine, and go. I must, must be back for two important Doctors appointments in seven days, so I will come tomorrow, and spend two days down there, at most three. We will talk later with the details" Ross said.

"Good, just what I wanted to hear" Fritz said.

Ross sighed, somewhat elated, somewhat like his head was spinning.

At Eight, by which time Ross knew Kayley would be in her office at school, Ross called her almost sheepishly.

"Hi" Ross said quietly.

"Are you okay? Your voice sounds funny" Kayley said, concerned.

"Kale, something shocking and unexpected happened. Mister P called me at 7 am. He said that Steve and him were up all night. They were going to build a housing development in South Texas, but instead, one of the builders found something odd, a huge pool of oil. Is it okay if I go, for.. two days?" Ross said.

Kayley sighed. "I'm not your keeper, but I'm also not happy. Yes, if you.. Promise that you will be back in three days at most, and dont do anything to stay away, delay, or change your very important Doctor appointments" Kayley said.

"Of course not. I have no BP meds. I have to go to the Doctor. I will go tomorrow, spend two nights, and be back at the end of the third day, even if I have to come home late at night or overnight, okay?" Ross said.

"Fine. Have a nice day. I will talk to you later" Kayley said

Ross hopped out of bed, into the shower, put on slacks, a white shirt, blazer, and red tie, and jumped into an Uber to the office.

The first people Ross went to see were Jack and Vic. "Guys, can see talk in my office for a minute, please"

Ross, Vic and Jack went into Ross's office, and Ross closed the door.

Ross sat in his chair, still almost in shock about Mister P's call

"Ross are you okay? Is something wrong? How can we help?" Jack said

"There's nothing wrong. Gosh let me get my thoughts together. So at 7 am my phone rings. I was half out of it. At first I got scared because Kayley had gone to work, and also because of my Dad's age. it was Fritz. He never calls that early, so I knew it had to be something important. Holy Smoke was it ever! As you guys know, Steve and Fritz do housing projects that have nothing to do with RFS. Well, they thought they were building some routine small housing project in South Texas, not even a place we usually drill for oil like Oklahoma and North Texas. One of the builders found a black pool in the land. RFS drillers went to drill. It turns out, a major pool of oil, and probably natural gas too. I have to go to OKC tomorrow." Ross said.

"Congratulations to you, Fritz and Steve Ross. Ah, what did Kayley say?" Vic asked

"She was at work, so all she said is okay. I will know what she says when she gets home. She might be like fine, go and have a good time, or she might want to kill me. I will know at 7 pm tonight or earlier if I leave earlier" Ross said, almost comedically.

Jack and Vic left Ross's office. Ross went to Shun Lee himself, and just approved routine work, sitting in on a board meeting at RossShell with Jack and the RossShell VP's, going over the monthly income, expenses, and possible new clients, and things that were not bringing in enough to justify keeping them. One major positive that Jack being at RossShell was doing was that whereas Ross seemed to keep everything that made even a bit of money, Jack would sometimes "Trim the fat" getting rid of small, pain in the ass clients which did not do enough. Ross knew that many people wanted him to get rid of the "Pain In The Ass Tim", but Ross could not, for many reasons.

AT 5, Ross left the office, his mind racing all day. He got home at six, and ran into Kayley. "Come, mere!" She said.

Kayley led Ross to the sofa, almost pushed him down, sat on top of him, and gave him a big kiss. "That" is for my being thrilled about your strike. Go, enjoy your strike, and party it up with the boys, and find one investor or customer after the next. Mister, I swear, if you are not home in three days, and you do anything to either delay or talk your way out of any Doctors, or delaying being home, I will get on a plane, and bring you home myself. If I have to do that, you will be in big trouble so bad, you cannot even imagine!" Kayley said.

I told Fritz and Steve, and I'm telling you. I will be home. I have to. I have to see the internist. Now, may I please shower. You can join me if you wish, and let's go to dinner to celebrate?" Ross said.

"Oh, but of course, to the shower we go" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley went into the shower, soaping each other up, and playfully tickling each other.

They went out to their favorite Italian eatery in town, shared a chicken parm, pasta, and a salad.

When they got home, Kayley threw off her shoes, teased Ross with her black nylon feet, and said. "Hey, rich oil man, come over here, get these, and a lot more" Kayley smirked.

Ross went over, removed Kayley's stockings , breathlessly buried his face in her musky soles, and then attacked her soles with his fingers, as she let loose with giggles, and got wet!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! OH OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT FOR, AFTER HOW HAPPY I SAID I WAS FOR YOU! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!

"That" was for giving me orders. Now, how about we go inside, you can tear off all my clothes, and give me some orders" Ross said.

"That" sounds just perfect" Ross said.

They went into the bedroom, Kayley ripped off Ross's clothes, and her own, and then said. "Kiss me all over, oil strike man, and then fuck me!" Kayley said.

Ross saluted Kayley "With pleasure, Madam Principal" Ross said'

Ross kissed Kayley from head to toes, licking and flicking her nipples, as he kissed her soles, and sucked on each one of her toes, as she struggled to keep her toes in his mouth, because it felt, really, really ticklish!

Ross inserted his cock into Kayley's wet pussy, and then fired with a fury!

After Ross and Kayley held each other, they got iced tea, and Ross packed for his trip, leaving his case by the front door, as he had an 11 am flight to DFW/OKC.

The next morning, Kayley kissed Ross goodbye. "Have fun, and remember, rich oil man, three days, "or else"

"Oil man clearly understands, and will follow educator's strict orders" Ross said.

Ross took an Uber to JFK, got on the plane, slept for a bit, and got to OKC at 4pm OKC time.

Ross went to the office, and went upstairs.

After greeting Fritz and Steve, they all opened a bottle of Dom Perigon.

"We know you cant, but a sip should not kill you" Fritz said, having Ross a child's glass with a sip of bubbly which Ross downed.

As the men talked, the phone rang in the RFS office.

Fritz Answered it. "Fritz Paterson, RFS partner speaking, how may I help you?"

The call was "Something to do with the strike"

What would the caller tell Fritz that was "Something to do with the strike?"

That would be seen.

Last edited:
Well, when they drilled, Hot Holy Hell was there a gusher there, a huge pool of oil, that we think are dozens of wells, and maybe some gas too.
So, three billionaires, by sheer luck, get even richer. It won't affect their lifestyles.
dont do anything to stay away, delay, or change your very important Doctor appointments" Kayley said.
Kayley worries about Ross's health more than Ross himself.
playfully tickling each other.
Good to know that they still have fun.

LOL Gosh you dont like Ross, his personality, or the rich characters portrayed in this story.

Should I devise a plan where Ross loses everything?? RossShell, and RFS? Hmmmmm.

To Kayley, Ross's health is Ross himself.

With her "Strong bossy attitude" Kayley might know that if Ross left her, or Ross died, no other man would put up with what Ross has put up with from her.

More to come by the end of the weekend, Sunday night, likely

I have no objection to rich characters including Ross.
But, if somebody is going to be so lucky as to hit an oil gusher when not even drilling for oil, than I would prefer it to be a poor landowner such as Jed Clampett (which would be in a different story entirely).

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back