• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Botched tickling on German TV show

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
There's a TV show called "The Alpine Farm" (die Alm) in Germany, an even more stupid imitation of the already stupid Big Brother and Survivor concept. Everyday, somebody gets selected as idiot of the day, and he/she must fulfill various disgusting tasks.

Yesterday, the idiot of the week (a pretty but highly deranged woman) was to be coated with salt and licked off by a cow. Now this could have been worth watching, if...

But like I expected, they botched it. The salt was smeared on feet, inner thighs, armpits, and nose. So far so good, but those ignorants told her that she wasn't allowed to laugh (as part of the task). The cow only sniffed at her and simply refused to lick. So they brought in several goats, and they licked away eager enough.

But the victim was completely un-ticklish! She didn't move a single muscle, not even when the goats licked her armpits. And as the victim was standing on her feet, the goats couldn't get there. What a shame, particularly as she confessed that her only ticklish part were here soles.

Such a perfect chance for tickling, and what did those TV idiots make of it? :sowrong: They should let one of us direct this sort of thing. Hell, they hire experts for every single fart on their shows, but they simply ignore us expert ticklers!

BTW: Here's a pic of yesterday's "victim":

gallerie_9_2.jpg

I live in America, but this is too bad, Hal! Apparently, that girl who was the victim was probably in the miniscule percentage of girls who arent ticklish. Most women in that situation probably would have been squealing and moving their feet and toes around. Sorry to hear about this, that woman is pretty, and I'm sure it would have been great for you to see her have a ticklish reaction.

Mitch

Found a pic of yesterday's show (looks much better as a still than on TV):

8_400x240.jpg

That is outrageous, Hal. She's gorgeous.

I'd love to have seen her squirm when the goat hit the bottoms of her feet. I know a clip of it would have ended up on the web one way or another.

Better luck to all of us next time.

Gawdawful. There's simply no excuse for NOT KNOWING how to tickle a tart hottie like that, ESPECIALLY when she specifies her only ticklish spot! How does one get that job? Brain surgeons need not apply.

Thx for the heads up tho, Hal. She's some kinda fine.

Rxx

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back