• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bowling Alley Tickle

aberdeen

TMF Novice
Our HS class was all graduating, and we all decided to have a night at a local bowling alley / entertainment center. Lots of seniors (18+) showed up, and it was a mad house. Seating was at a premium, so between activities I sat with a couple friends on the sort of high counter top on the bowling ball storage racks. It was tight on seating, and an acquaintance from my senior class of 500 showed up and stood in front of me while we talked. Being a 'gentleman' (but not wanting to lose my seat bec I could see my other friends bowling etc)...I offered a space on the edge of the counter to my not so close female friend....She would fit on the counter right in front of me, between my open thighs (My knees were bent and legs hanging down off the counter). I knew it was a long shot...but she hopped right up, and snuggled back against me. She was wearing a T shirt and jeans, and a denim jacket. It was like she was on a motorcycle and I was the one sitting behind her on the seat. She sort of complained about almost slipping off, so of course I offered to help hold her on...with my arms wrapped loosely around her waist. Again, I was shocked at how agreeable she was to all this.
So we sat there for a bit, chatting, kidding each other about stuff, cursory convo because we weren't close friends. Somewhere along the few minutes (I really don't recall how or why--Truly accidental)...I must have pushed against her ribs in that 'special way'! She immediately began laughing and protesting mildly....but my arms were under hers, so she was more or less trapped! Once I realized how she was responding, and not protesting with vigor....I kept it up, poking and prodding into the grooves of her ribs. The other people beside us just laughed and scooted farther away, due to her flailing arms! Her laughs became shrieks of ticklish agony as I ramped up my actions and just kept going on the keyboard of her rib piano! Her noise was covered by the background of the arcade and bowling actiivities!

She kept twisting and turning, laughing but not really yelling for me to STOP...So I went on...until she slid off the edge of the counter! Once her feet touched the floor, I realized something --- The tail of her jacket had gotten caught under my thighs in all our skirmishing around...So 'L' was held back against the counter and the jacket was pulled upward since she was a few inches lower ...so her arms couldn't go down for full rib protection!

I was able to reach down and resume my poking and prodding and massage/vibrating tickles of her rib cage! Our ticklish scream fest lasted a few more minutes, until I realized she was getting a little 'tickled out'...But in all her 'protests' she never actually asked me to stop! I stopped because I felt she was reaching her physical and mental limits, and I also felt a tiny bit guilty because I felt like for at least a few minutes, I'd simply lost track of time while indulging myself in her ticklish torso! But, again, she never did ask me to stop...and when I did....We both caught our breath, she rearranged her clothes..and mentioned she was going back to her group! I was surprised (shocked actually) at how the event played out...But of course, happy I had the chance at such a great public tickling session.

But we graduated a few weeks later. and I never followed up with her..Maybe a wasted opportunity but we didnt have cell phones back then and we didnt fun in the same circles...so I just let it be...with 'L'. -- But what a great experience to share!

I think if memory serves I was in the cinema with my then gf and her best friend when I found the pockets tickle spot. I then said to her girlfriend, hey look at this and she then followed suit lol.

Great story guy, how many years aho was this? Thanks for sharing.

Great story guy, how many years aho was this? Thanks for sharing.
1975 or so...no internet...no cell phones... I had some female friends I had tickled in sessions occasionally (they went to different HS), but this bowling alley girl was from my HS of 2000, my class of 500...knew her as a peripheral friend, not in my circle of close friends...it was close to our graduation ceremony and after that, I never saw her again... I was just amazed that she never really told me to stop as much as she twisted and squirmed..but when it was over, she took some deep breaths, straightened her clothes,, and went back to her group of friends...it was like a 30 minute one time tickle stand! Oh well better to have it than not! I have some other sessions I did w female friends from a different HS. plus in college I had this special girlfriend...stories for another day.....

great story. I love situation like that where a ticklee is trapped but not restrained.

great story. I love situation like that where a ticklee is trapped but not restrained.
Well, it was quite fortuitous I must say...first that the girl even hopped up on the counter between my legs...then when she slid off---It was fun because she was shocked at being caught by the tail of her jacket. and when she couldn't put her arms all the way down to protect her ribs...she wasn't fat but not super skinny..so I had to really dig in to get into the grooves between her rib bones!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back