• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boys who are embarrassed about being extremely ticklish because they think girls see…

natscott6282

TMF Regular
..it as a bad thing don’t know how wrong they are.

Surely I’m not the only one who’s seen how some boys find it so embarrassing?

I can tell you that girls love it. There is nothing to be embarrased by.

I never thought that, in fact just the opposite. From my experience anyway, it seems girls like to tickle guys, ESPECIALLY if they know they're very ticklish. I've never been embarrassed about being ticklish or knew anyone else who was either.

As a seriously ticklish guy I've definitely been conditioned by society to be embarrassed by the loss of control, by being seen to succumb to a physical weakness, by the inability to prevail over a tickling woman in a conflict. But it's also been made plain to me that many women find ticklishness in a man to be amusing, endearing, or adorable, so I'm not complaining.

definitely endearing and adorable to females (not tickling people) I know when a male is seriously ticklish but I do get the social conditioning. was it ever too embarrassing for you to admit to how ticklish you were tho?

Yeah, it's always been very hard for me to admit how ticklish I am, out loud, to people. I deny it reflexively. Probably various reasons for that -- strategic defense; stubborn pride -- but masculine embarrassment is definitely a big one. I remember once when one female coworker said to another "Oh, Wade's very ticklish," I felt a furious blush flood my ears and face. Most of the time if I say out loud "I'm really ticklish" it's probably because I'm in the middle of getting tickled and I'm flailing for ways to get them to stop.

It’s a vulnerability exposed. Of course it’s embarrassing do to it being humbling. It reminds us we are human and have limitations. It shows we aren’t always in control.

I'm a male who will gladly admit he's super ticklish to a girl. haha But I understand its not that easy for a lot of guys.

The reason I'm not embarrassed is because I love being tickled, so I want them to do it. But yeah, I can see how it can be embarrassing. What embarrasses me more than anything though, is that whenever a girl tickles me, I get hard and there is a big bulge in my pants. If she sees this, she may think I'm weird. Maybe not, depending on who it is.

Not embarrassed at all about it. It's completely normal and a common thing to be ticklish. And most people find it adorable so I didn't really give it much thought. I guess it can feel a bit embarrassing to loose a tickle fight for instance, especially if there's a bunch of people watching, but it's a part of the game. ;)

Human beings in general are ticklish so I don't see why it should be a social stigma for men to say they aren't. lol

I guess because ticklishness is viewed as a sort of "weakness" by society, but in all honesty, ticklish men are adorable, and we love it!!

Notice the emphasis in the OP is with boys admitting they're ticklish to girls. If you don't believe homophobia exists, try a male/male scenario. It won't be the case in all instances, for sure, but I'm still hearing from guys who are very closeted admitting their ticklishness or love of tickling by men to other men.

Not really embarrassing, I actually think it's kinda hot to be tickled by a "non ticklish" girl. It's never happened, but getting my tail kicked by a gal in a tickle fight would be sexy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back