• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brazil Tickling (BTS)

Banshee

1st Level Red Feather
When I get time I'll post a better review. I just became a member of their website. 24.95/month for a non recurring membership (Yes I know I can get a recurring one for 19.95 but I've had trouble canceling them before at other sites!)

Best looking models and Lers on the net. Damn good tickling. I highly recommend them.

At this time my only real complaint is at times they let up some on the tickling as compared with say TA, but it doesn't happen enough to be an issue.

Also, I LOVE the positions they put the Lees in!

More later!

I agree. I was a member for a while and the models are hot....genuinely ticklish....excellent material. I wish that they had more still photos on their site. The videos are great.

Ayume

From their earlier videos is scorching hot!

If I May....

Am I the only one who takes some issue with the HUGE breaks they give between tickles? Please do not misunderstand... I love SA women and BTS has some of the best, but the duration of the clips is such that half is spent with the lee simply breathing hard while the tickler sits and waits for the cue to start again.
The older vids are not like this...Ticklish Blonde, Marcia's Feet, Magic Tickles and Two Ticklish Blondes are all straight-on, no-break tickling; but almost all the clips from the last couple of years have gone down a bad road.
Some, like Brazilian Tickle Party and Two Feet Tied Up are decent; they have kinda long breaks but not too long and the reaction in the meantime is worth the wait. The one ( Hot Brazilian Tickles ) with Lauren and Mary is hot as hell and there probably is no better clip, to me , anywhere on the net. But the recent few with, say Lesile ( one of my all-time favs because of her look of crazed frustration) are chopped to bits in almost all of her outings of late. For the more current clips, I could go as far to say that the breaks amount to more than half of the run time depending on the clip segment in question.
It is a damn shame because the girls appear to be really cool. Its an odd thing to say about people I don't know, but I believe I can discern their personalities by their reactions on film; Marcia is so cool, I whis I could hang out with her; Pricilla seems a bit bitchy ( never deals with the tickling well at all ) and so on. I love the site and the sister site as well, but the issue of getting half a movie for my money stays, I cannot afford to keep buying.

I know this was a hijack, but I needed to say my piece. Thanks.

No It's Not

It's Valid criticism. Notice I did say my only big problem with them is they let up at times. I'm not certain what you qualify as a big break but on the average they tickle about a minute then break for maybe 20 seconds, sometimes more and sometimes less. It's pretty consistent too. If they'd do less of this they'd be the best company on the net as they're tickling is everywhere and vicious.

That and their lack of good bondage... sometimes the rope is obvoiusly just wound around the lee's wrists. The stocks were cool, until you realize they're obviously falling apart. They could definitely use some new bondage equipment.

Banshee

I am in agreement with your statement that they could be contenders for top site; they have hot models and do "dig in" when they are actually active on-screen ( though I do agree with Unholy that sometimes the bondage is almost an afterthought rather than treated as an art form in itself...).
I would like to hear your opinions on the best clips that BTS has produced. I personally could use the tips. But I also think, that given your obvious skill with the written word, that you should shoot out a review or two to guide us along. I believe that it would be a benefit to myself and others, IMO.

Honestly

You can't go wrong with any of their X Cross Clips.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back