• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief Leave, Waiting For Relief.. And..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After Tim's call, Ross and Tim made plans for two days later to take an overnight trip to Philadelphia to meet with the contact who Tim mentioned.

Ross would have a nurse on call at all times, and the nurse would sleep in the other room in the hotel of Ross's suite in Philadelphia, in case Ross took ill.

The initial meeting between Tim, Ross, and those involved in the deal, seemed to go well, and was promising.

When Ross got home, he was just counting the days until his shot.

Kayley, however, was unyielding, and did not want to hear anything, or to have any sympathy from Ross, firing.

"Stop the melodrama. You're not that sick. If you could go to Philadelphia, you must be okay" Kayley snapped.

When Ross tried to explain to Kayley that his headaches and dizzy spells were on and off, Kayley made motions of "playing the violin" with her hands, which served to infuriate Ross even more.

Ross retreated to the guest room, leaving the door open, in case he had to get out.

That night, for whatever crazy reason, Ross got hard, and masturbated into a paper towel that he put into a plastic bag, and dumped in the trash compactor in the hall.

When Kayley confronted Ross about why he was in the hall at that hour, Ross c;lipped.

"I just jerked off, and had to throw the paper towel down the bin. I was thinking about every woman who was not you, you insensitive bitch!" Ross said, almost beside himself.

Ross was thinking

Ross could live with Kayley being upset because he was working too hard, or being irresponsible about how RossShell was being run.

Ross could live with Kayley not wanting him to travel to OKC often if he was sick.

Ross could not live with Kayley making fun of him about his health.

In his business life, Ross was just fine. RossShell was in capable hands, so all Ross had to do was sign off on what Vic and Jack were doing.

Ross was able to conduct business on the phone with Fritz and Steve, and keep RFS going.

Ross could, would and was finding the occasional new business source.

Due to how Kayley was acting, Ross was feeling like he was beginning to hate Kayley, and the feeling was more than just a fleeting one.

Even crushing Tazzio and getting Tazzio to go away for good would not cure that.

The problem was. Kayley was acting so arrogant, and insensitive, that Ross did not think even suggesting counseling to her would help, both marriage counseling, and maybe, individual counseling, for both of them,.

Or would such help?

Ross would have to think about how to broach the subject, as the bottom line was, Ross almost felt like he did not trust Kayley anymore, forgetting about feelings of loving her.

How would Ross be able to deal with these feelings, and with Kayley?

That would be seen.

Stop the melodrama. You're not that sick.
Nobody who is sick ever wants to hear that. Someone else can never know exactly how much pain you're feeling.
"I just jerked off, and had to throw the paper towel down the bin.
I would tell Ross it is much simpler to masturbate into a wad of toilet paper and flush it.
marriage counseling
Not likely to help from the anecdotal evidence that I know about.

Exactly

Kayley is insensitive, and also a hypocrite.

She is always accusing Ross of putting their marriage last, being obsessed with business, and being arrogant.

Now that Ross has changed his business life, basically because he was forced to, Kayley is the insensitive one, making nasty comments, making fun of Ross, and his pain.

You are right that masturbating into a wad of toilet paper and flusihing it is easiter than what Ross did. Not saying so is the author's fault.

Kayley and Ross have so many deep issues that I agree with you that counseling may not help.

Maybe a curveball, which the author has not figured out yet, will.

I am busy in R/L on Sunday and Monday.

I will try to put up another story by late tomorrow night. If not, it may not be until Tuesday night, it depends.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back