• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

British game show? Distraction?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/81175712@N06/32031804633/in/album-72157673934372335/

Does anyone have any info on these images? Looks similar to the Italian Distraction game show that’s been around for a few years, but it’s British? Is that a girl or a guy being tickled ?
Thanks!

That was a guy being tickled on that incarnation of the show,which was their only tickling segment as that show didn't last very long(on the television airwaves). The Indian incarnation of DISTRACTION only lasted for one season(with the show's dialogue switching back-and-forth between English and Hindu/Indian) as it only had one tickling segment(with two gals,with one who wasn't ticklish and the other gal being only slightly ticklish). Too bad that there wasn't an American version of DISTRACTION,although it probably would have completely dropped the show's well known tickling segment had it ever happened in the U.S. .

Great segment! I remember the game show host asking the contestant if he has tickly feet.

It was indeed a guy getting tickled in the British version.

If you scroll all the way down, you'll see the description. Apparently the tickling distraction happened "on two separate occasions" in the Italian version. I've only come across one.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Series/Distraction

There were for sure 2 different occasions in the Italian version. One when both contestants were female and there were two female ticklers, and another where there was a single female tickler and a male and a female contestant.

The former is my all-time favorite mainstream video.

That was a guy being tickled on that incarnation of the show,which was their only tickling segment as that show didn't last very long(on the television airwaves). The Indian incarnation of DISTRACTION only lasted for one season(with the show's dialogue switching back-and-forth between English and Hindu/Indian) as it only had one tickling segment(with two gals,with one who wasn't ticklish and the other gal being only slightly ticklish). Too bad that there wasn't an American version of DISTRACTION,although it probably would have completely dropped the show's well known tickling segment had it ever happened in the U.S. .

I was able to find the Indian version on YouTube, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link.

I agree with your assessment about the apparent ticklishness, but with the caveat that the tickler appeared to be barely trying with the first girl.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back