• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brooke Burke Cameo

Sir_Loin7

TMF Poster
A screenshot from a cameo I got from Brooke Burke. Sorry it's not better quality but she was moving her feet pretty quick.
Screenshot_20211217-225636.png

This thread creates so more questions than answers. First of all, what the heck did you ask her? Assuming you asked her to show you her bare feet on camera, I honestly can't believe she actually went through with it. A famous chick like her. Mind blowing. Such a strange request, and she actually does it. You're very lucky and she is surprisingly accommodating.

Not gonna lie though. Don't take this the wrong way, but I think it's a huge waste of money paying someone 150.00 to show their feet when you can find tons of pictures of her feet on the internet for free. I mean she has a whole entire wiki feet page and who knows how many barefoot scenes she does on tv/movies, etc.

Holy shit, wow! I think she showed this being shot on her Instagram

Sir_loin, can you do a screen record of the video? If so it’s easy to scroll through and pause on the best frame, then screen shot.

Last edited:
Seems super ungrateful to call the guy a sucker basically, when he shared this amazing sole closeup with us, something he didn’t have to do. Not the worlds greatest “thank you.”

They call it disposable income for a reason.

Honestly I took a shot at asking something that I didn't think she would answer and she did anyway. ""You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott

She has said in interviews in the past that she has a foot fetish.

Excellent discussion........its great to see dialogue where we can have a friendly debate...especially about great quality soles. Sir Loin good on you to ask and great she showed her soles........excellent quote from Wayne G. Keep it up and also great comments from everyone. Would luv to see someone tickle her soles:)))

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back