• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bump in the Night (F/F Nudity)

The Bandito

Verified
Happy Early Halloween!!!

Hey gang. I missed you all over the last few weeks. But I have good news - The first Bounce Chix Comic: Temple of Bounce is finally finished and will be available through MTJ on Halloween!!!!! Yeah Woo!!! :woot:

So I thought I would post this pic tonight in celebration. This is the last non-Bounce Chix pic you will probably see from me for a while. It is from a series of one page pin ups I started before I did the comic. They all take place in this haunted mansion. But the supernatural inhabitants are not interested in screams - they are much more interested in laughter!!! :couch:

Please let me know what you think about tonight's pic, and I look forward to posting lots more art in the coming weeks. :devil:

Oh - and I am posting the Black and White version too by request. :bouncybou

Trick or Treat,

Bandito

*Bows*

And when your book drops, expect me to be in the front row trying to purchase it. :)

Bandito Rules!

As ever, m'friend, your work is, without doubt, the very best on these tickling forums. Only 1 or 2 even come *remotely* close. :woot:

Absolutely love it! Tickle action as it should be! :2poke:

Hey all - thanks so much for the feedback!

Meangry: Thanks man - that means a lot. I don't know what to say... just thanks very very much :eek:

DEV: Hee hee - thanks DEV. :angel:

Ticklefur: As I said on Tickle Theater - you are far too kind! Thank you so much for all of your feedback, and all of your priase. Hey check out your email in box. I sent you a couple sketches I am working on right now - because you have always been so damn encougaging. And I encourage encouraging people. :woot: :woot: :woot:

Blue Thunder: Definitely keeping it up.... in fact... I have been an illustrating machine lately. The comic comes out by the end of the month - and I am so excited. Thanks so much for the kind words. You are awesome :triangle:

Thanks again to those who have come by to take a look, and especially to those that took the time to post a reply.

Please continue to let me know what you think!

Best wishes,

The Dito

Hello everyone, and thank you so much for the feedback! I wanted to post earlier, but Bandito had me locked in stocks in the basement. Long story - don't ask. LOL.

I'm going to become a bit more regular 'round here, so you'll see more posts from me soon...

Till then - happy haunting, and happy fall!

-White Lotus

This looks very promising. I can't wait to see it!

Of course, you just had to come out with this right when I'm gearing up for my first new project in awhile....talk about a tough act to follow...

J/K! I'm really looking forward to this. Best of luck! :triangle:

Wow - thanks Dave!

I'm not sure if you have replied to any Bandito work before. And if you have - I suck for not remembering. LOL.

Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words, and for the vote of confidence.

I am so excited that you have new work coming out. Sara's Tickle Fantasies is one of my all time faves.

I love that she loves the tickling. I miss Sara ;_;

Thanks again Dave - and Take care,

Bandito

Cool!

Thanks Ticklerguy4u!!!! That truly means a lot! You pretty much just named my main goals when I am working on a new piece! If I cn make it Sexy, Fun, And Imaginative - than I feel I have done my job!

Thanks man. You just made my very crappy Wednesday a little brighter :evilha:

Best,

Bandito

Very impressive artwork Bandito, some of the best I've seen, keep up the great work.

It is almost Halloween! Yea WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy

Okay, so I'm a little excited.

I just can't wait for TOB to hit the "stands". I put soooooooooooo much time into it - I can't wait to hear what y'all think of it!

Tick L: Wow - some of the best you have seen. That's incredibly nice of you. Thanks so much!!!!! I will be posting lots and lots more too :rolleyes:

HODENOD: Thanks buddy! That is really awesome. Sometimes the themes are more challenging than the artwork. And sometimes the themes come easily and the artwork is a bugger. Getting both for me is a constant challenge. Thanks for the kind words!

I feel like I always thank everyone for comming by.... so I thought I would try something different.... so here's a song.....

why do feathers suddenly appear...

Ack *dies from his own bad singing* :xlime:

Later on guys and gals,

Bandito

Greatt. And reminds me (oddly) of Chad Pets harem toon which is my favourite tickle toon of all time.

R

SexyGameDesigns said:
Greatt. And reminds me (oddly) of Chad Pets harem toon which is my favourite tickle toon of all time.

R

Hey thanks!

I remember that toon. I love Chad Pet. Wish he was still doing tickle art. The */M work of his was really amazing. (as was the */F, too of course). What a fantastic compliment!

Thanks very much for the feedback :)

Bandito

Wow, you are an amazing artist bandito...I browsed through your site and was amazed at your artwork.
Truely impressive.

Love this "series"

tommytikl said:
Wow, you are an amazing artist bandito...I browsed through your site and was amazed at your artwork.
Truely impressive.

Love this "series"

Hey thanks Tommytikl! I love the feedback!!! Thanks also for looking at the DA site. I'm really glad you liked the gallery :cool: I have a few more of the BITN series inked, but I think it will be a while before Lotus gets to coloring them, she has soooooo much on her plate right now.

But I look very forward to sharing more Bump in the Night pics with all of you as soon as they are completed ;)

Thanks again for all the great posts guys and gals. Keeps Lotus and I both going.

Take care everyone,

Bandito

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back