• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Burbon whiskey

PunkRawkTickler

TMF Poster
As I pour myself a glass of Jefferson’s aged burbon whiskey, I’m curious does anyone else have a favorite whiskey they enjoy?

For Burbon, I like Jim Beam. For Canadian whisky, my fave is Gibson's Finest 12 year. My favourite Irish whisky is Jameson's.

I always wish I could cultivate a taste for whisky... it just seems so cool. But it tastes like medicine to me and I can't get past it.

I always wish I could cultivate a taste for whisky... it just seems so cool. But it tastes like medicine to me and I can't get past it.
It took a long time for me to learn to enjoy whisky straight. It took a lot of time, effort, and practice before I came to be what is refered to in some circles as a "Connoisseur of Alcohol."

Or, an alcoholic if you want to be a dick about it.

For a strict bourbon (leave it to the Americans to make a set of legislated rules to define the "National Booze"....), Bulleit is a solid choice for me, though I prefer their rye because I think bourbon is kind of sweet for my tastes and in a Boulevardier the sweet Campari cuts a good rye perfectly . Suntory Toki is the only Japanese whisky I've been able to find semi-local. Glenlivet 12 or 15 for single malt scotch. Johnny Walker Black Label if I'm going with a scotch-based cocktail (a Rusty Nail, for instance). Elijah Craig, Weller, and Knob Creek are all bourbons and ryes I've tried and liked, too.

Woodford Reserve and Angels Envy are both very good, as is 1792.

Woodford Reserve and Angels Envy are both very good, as is 1792.
I love Woodford almost as much as Buffalo Trace. The regular Woodford (not the double oaked one) is about the same price point as Buffalo where I live (about $30). Both bourbons are the best flavor for their value, in my humble opinion. To find tastier bourbons than that, gotta pay up haha, but still great deals.

I do love Buffalo trace. It’s pretty hard to come by here in PA. The last time I bought I had to buy it out of a locked glass case haha a $30 bottle of whiskey in a glass case lol
Lol yea that security is a bit excessive for the price point.

Hmmm...I haven't ever had bourbon whiskey to be honest...but hopefully I can save some money to purchase some and try it.

My husband and I recently did a tasting at peerless in Louisville that was fantastic. Some of the smoothest bourbon and rye I've ever had

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back