• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Burning issues

Daumantas

TMF Expert
My AOL sign-on page today said that the burning issues in the upcoming election included "Pot, cockfighting and cigarettes."

Pot, cockfighting and cigarettes...that sounds like it's gotta be SOMEBODY'S recipe for a great Saturday night...:D

*GASP*
*FAINTS*
:wow:
Can't believe it D! Just can't believe it...next thing you know they'll be telling us how kids are listening to Rock and Roll! ;)
Joby

Pot, cockfighting and cigarettes, eh? And the main reason Americans die young is heart disease, because we eat too much and don't have to do physical labor. Isn't this a great country?

Strelnikov

Cockfighting? I hope to God they mean chickens duking it out... and not mano-a-mano swordless fencing! :eek:

:p

ASUTickler

Strelnikov said:
Pot, cockfighting and cigarettes, eh? And the main reason Americans die young is heart disease, because we eat too much and don't have to do physical labor. Isn't this a great country?

Strelnikov

Did you know that more and more people (worldwide I guess) are getting osteoarthritis because our bodies are no longer being used the way they have evolved to? Our ancestors had to run through the jungle, kill things, then carry them all the way back to Bedrock for Wilma to cut up. Now, most people sit down all day. Our bones, joints and muscles aren't evolved for sitting down, so our bodies are being slowly screwed up.

Biggles

JoBelle said:
*GASP*
*FAINTS*
:wow:
Can't believe it D! Just can't believe it...next thing you know they'll be telling us how kids are listening to Rock and Roll! ;)
Joby

and kissing with open mouths! The horror! :Kiss1: :yowzer:

Biggles

Daumantas said:
My AOL sign-on page today said that the burning issues in the upcoming election included "Pot, cockfighting and cigarettes."

Pot, cockfighting and cigarettes...that sounds like it's gotta be SOMEBODY'S recipe for a great Saturday night...:D

Saturday night? The whole weekend, mate!
(some Tuesdays as well...)

Ah, yes... a life devoted to pot, "cock"fighting (ahem) and smokes have led to some very serious "burning" issues of my own.

hehehahahahahahhaa!!

(disclaimer: above statements not to be taken seriously; offer void in Nevada)

Cheers. :D

First Daumantas,

Which city do you live in???

And second...

Yes, for those of you who do not know, cockrfighting is a sport where two roosters specifically bred for fighting. People actually bet on the winning roosters! It's truly a bloody sport, the roosters fight to the death. It is illegial... I believe in all states!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back