• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.A.B.ified CLASSICS

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
C.A.B.ified CLASSICS

Liner Notes: Most folks know C.A.B. doesn't care for cartoony, foo-foo, lollipops and rainbow type tickling and prefers a harder bent on the fetish. With that said, I was thinking about the iconic animation characters that tweaked my fetish growing up. Classic cartoon bondagettes (and 'should have been' bondagettes) that excited a sadistic lad's delicious daydreams of tickle torture.

So, as many a TMF artist has done before, I take my turn at paying homage in this new series to the memory of many a staple cartoon damsel... but of course, with an updated C.A.B. twist... C.A.B.ified, if you will. I hope to capture the feel of the originals as close as possible, emulating as best as I can the techniques and styles, as if these perverse takes on the originals really existed.

Last edited:
Wow, how did I miss the Daphne Blake variation? Quite delectable! Absolutely love your homage to the cartoon classics (buttressed with nudity and tickle torment). If the opportunity presents itself, how about similar adulation for Holly (COOL WORLD) and Tex Avery's Red (tickled by the Wolf, of course; remember, Red's sex appeal was so combustible that her 'toons were often compromised/censored).

Great work, amigo...

Lily

Great cartoon, i like of the Daphne and Vilma pic, thanks a lot by share it :)

...more

...more

Last edited:
Easter Egg

...for those of you that collect, there is a very special C.A.B.ified Classic to be found on my Gallery on Deviant Art.

Happy hunting!

Franco Saudelli's La Bionda

Here is my homage to the Artist Godfather of foot related fetishes (<i>foot bondage, foot worship, heels, shoe dangling, tickle torture, and on and on</i>) none other than the legendary Franco Saudelli. I first stumbled on Signore Saudelli's work in the naughty section of a comic book shop… and I think I thumbed through everything they stocked by him, mesmerized, until they yelled "closing time." It was too good to be true… a classy, professional comic artist and illustrator dedicated to foot fetishism and tickling and bondage. Unheard of. I've been an ardent fan ever since (and yes, bought <i>everything</i> they had).

In this scene, in spite of the awkward placement of the logo, General Prittwitt at long last will have her revenge on the world's sexiest thief, and she is anything but angelic. Prittwitt is indirectly responsible for more tickle torture scenes in Signore Saudelli's work than any other character. Yes. I counted. ;)

<a href="http://www.francosaudelli.com">Check out all of Franco Saudelli's work on his website, here.</a>

Nice work!! Is Franco Saudelli still producing art? I used to also look at the comics that were available. There was one where a beautiful African American woman was tied and ready to be tickled bu woman (who had a feather in her hand). Was there more to that comic or was that the only panel? I often wondered

Nice work!! Is Franco Saudelli still producing art? I used to also look at the comics that were available. There was one where a beautiful African American woman was tied and ready to be tickled bu woman (who had a feather in her hand). Was there more to that comic or was that the only panel? I often wondered

He sure is. And I know for a fact he's still tying up pretty women. <a href="http://www.francosaudelli.com">Check out all of Franco Saudelli's work on his website, here.</a>

I can't belive I missed these the first time around. These are astoundingly good!

more Classics!

more Classics!

Last edited:
C.A.B.ified Classics ~ No Childhood Memory is Safe

C.A.B.ified Classics ~ No Childhood Memory is Safe

Last edited:
Classily C.A.B.ified!

Classily C.A.B.ified!

Last edited:
...ugh... can anyone see me down in this hole organizing shit? lower down some coffee and a sammich...

Last edited:
I want to say, childhood ruined. But it's more like, nailed it.

That Dr. Seuss one. Jesus.

You are amazing.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back