• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Call to Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReturntoGod

I've been following all of your posts on the discussion forum. I have said I will not post here again and so I will refrain from debating with you here. My message board should be up soon. I see so many athiests, agnostics, and uncaring christians among you.
1view1c.jpg

THIS IS LOVE

He died for you and for me so that we would have a chance to live again. Instead we deny him, and mock him? Look at His mother beneath the cross weeping for her innocent, tortured and murdered Son. He sacrificed Himself to a painful and horrendous death for you and now you deny him? Turn back to Him. There is no life and no future without Jesus. The time for conversion is near it's end.

Scott
www.calltochrist.com
(under construction)

um...that is an artist's rendering of what it "might" have looked like. might have. its not a photograph that was taken. therefore saying "look at his mother do this and do that" seems a bit silly to me. its an artists rendering. there were no cameras in 1 BCE. just a thought.

Just a thought but your post would be better served on a Christian forum. However, I must admit, the picture you posted depicts an excellent bondage scene. Please point out the tickler.

ReturnToGod,

I realize that eveyone has the right to his or her opinion and I respect your right to have yours. I am not a Christian now but was for many years. I'm not starting a debate here I just want to say that when Christ walked this earth he loved everyone and condemed no one for who or what they were. I find it very sad that so many of his followers do...

LadyElizabeth

www.passivearts.com

errrrrrrr.....thats a pretty big picture

One word SCOTT: Counseling

Your opinion was not asked for and is not wanted. You are a person who has some deep seated issues only a trained counselor can sort out. Stop making your private pain everyone's problem.

Wasnt Jesus killed by someone who strayed from his people and royally screwed them over? I believe that someone was named Scott, i mean Judice...

RE

Lady Elizabeth,
I condemn no one. I love all of you as brothers as sisters. We are all in the same "boat". We are all struggling through this life searching for meaning. I do not condemn you at all. I pray for everyone; sinners (of which I am one), unbelievers, the sick, the dying, those in purgatory. I would never judge you. My post is only to remind those here that Jesus loves us so much and that he doesn't want us to lose our souls because we are entrapped in a physical lust. That draws us away from God. Please understand that I would never, ever, judge you. I don't want to judge anyone. I only want to bring them back to Christ.

Peace,
Scott

Enough is enough!

I've been lurking around here for over a year, without posting anything. However, the recent posts by Scott have made me reconsider. Scott, I've been around long enough to remember when you started this forum, and I remember when you left because of religious reasons. Not a single person condemed you for your change of heart. In fact, everyone was very supportive of you and your newfound religion. Recently, you've felt it necessary to return to the TMF and spout off about how we're all sinners and condemed and going to Hell blah blah blah. This site isn't hurting a single person. There's no nudity here, just the discussion of the pleasures of tickling another person. You've made your feelings known, and that's fine. However, you've turned your back on the TMF, going so far as to say that you're sorry that you started it in the first place. Fine. Go on with your own life and let us lead ours in peace.

Sorry for such a long first post, but all this crap's been driving me crazy.....

Irish

Irish wrote:

"Not a single person condemed you for your change of heart."

Nor do I condemn you. You are misunderstanding my entire purpose. I'm just like you and everyone else in the world. I am FAR short of perfection. I only desire that Christ guide you as He has guided me.

"This site isn't hurting a single person"

You are very, very wrong with this line of thinking. This site is hurting you, as an individual. You say it is simple discussion. What is it discussion about? About tying a woman down and ticklng her mercilessly? If that is indeed the topic of dicussion and you believe it does not hurt you.....than if you died right now at this moment, your life ceased to exist....and you were brought before God the almighty in his heavenly court with his legions of angels surrounding Him...how would you explain your place here? Think about this seriously, becuase it is going to happen.

"Fine. Go on with your own life and let us lead ours in peace. "

This is not peace. You will never know peace until you know Christ.

It has been written that there is no greater preacher than a converted sinner. I know that passage well and yet it is true. I'm sure most (if not all) of you feel I am impelling my beliefs (and or will) upon you. That is not the case. I have built tickling sites for the last five to six years, yes. But I have done much more than that. I have read the Bible countless times. I have read book after book on religion, faith, end times, Jesus, etc, etc. These things never gave me an answer. Until I knelt down and prayed and asked The Blessed Mother to guide me to her Son. After that I went to Medjugorje and it cemented my faith.

All I am saying is that - though you think this place good "clean" fun, harmless discussion (which at often times it is), it is also promulagated by evil.

Why be here, in a tickling forum sharing your desires with others, when you could be in any other number of places or chatroom. You are here because you are drawn here..most of you....by lust.

You make a mistake in thinking that I am judging you or condeming you. I am not. Not at all. I myself fell prey to this desire. I was weak. I sinned. I still sin. I consider myself a bad catholic. But that is no reason to accept spiritual failure. I feel each and every one of you are my brothers and sisters and we're all going through the same thing. This life is but a passing illusion and yet so many of us get caught up in the entanglements of immediate bliss. I never judge you, not any of you. I only desire that you will all be brought to True Bliss, to Christ. Please don't misunderstand me. I am know better than anyone else. I only want that we all give up sin and follow Christ.

Peace to all of you. I love you all and pray for you. Please do the same for me.

Scott
www.calltochrist.com

What Bullshit !!

Why are you here in a tickling web page? And you've fallen for the oldest snake oil salespitch...Religion

haha. scott keeps saying countless times "i will not come back or post here anymore" but he keeps returning.

here's how i see it.
i think he comes here under the disguise of praising the lord, but really he's in here to get his regular lustfull tickle fix. how else do you explain so much time spent on a sinful tickling forum by saint scott? its like if night after night jesus sat in the front row of a topless bar saying "this place is wrong." :p

At the risk of sounding like a broken record,Scott is allowed to post what he wants until the moderators say different.If Scott's posts are that objectional to someone,that someone would be better off ignoring them.You have to click on the category to read them...just don't bother.

Scott - stop polluting the TMF!

Hey Scott --

I picture you with member in one vaseline-covered slick hand and bible in the other, wacking away furiously at the TMF photos page while glancing back to the bible for momentary atonement. My advice to you: stop now; the pages of your bible are going to get stuck together -- and then where would you be??

Seriously though -- I'm generally a peaceful person. But the one thing that can drive me to a virtually homocidal rage is the irrelevant clap trap that you vomit into our forum whenever you're looking for a little attention. It galls me to think that even this post will provide pleasure to you, since it gives you your much needed attention fix. I can only say this: my hatred of you, and the hatred felt by so many other members here toward you, will (hopefully) tip the scales against heaven when you are judged in the afterlife. If there is a god, he will see to it that the massive amount of bad will that you have fostered with your mind pollution and holier-than-thou attitude will re-visit you 10 thousand-fold in the after-life, in the form of the fires of hell.

Now, I'm going to go off and try my hardest never to think of you again.

unitkl said:
haha. scott keeps saying countless times "i will not come back or post here anymore" but he keeps returning.

here's how i see it.
i think he comes here under the disguise of praising the lord, but really he's in here to get his regular lustfull tickle fix. how else do you explain so much time spent on a sinful tickling forum by saint scott? its like if night after night jesus sat in the front row of a topless bar saying "this place is wrong." :p

yeah! what i said!

Tired of evangelists

I have called Scott's bluff and posted the following on his new forum.

Call to Christ
I've been following all of your posts on the discussion forum. I have said I will not post here again and so I will refrain from debating with you here. My message board should be up soon. I see so many athiests, agnostics, and uncaring christians among you.

The above post was placed on the TMF a while back so I felt it would be better addressed here.

I feel so sorry for you Scott that you see athiests, etc. and cannot see yourself for the brainwashing that you have had. All those that disagree with the way in which YOU now believe are wrong and shall
burn in Hell I suppose.

Much like the beliefs of the Taliban and other extremist groups.
You say that you will not post or debate on the TMF. I say prove it!

Leave us to ourselves and go your merry way believing whatever it is you wish while not imposing your drivel on the rest of us please.

We grow tired of your foolishness.

Its sad really.....

This is just crossing the line, I do not hold anything against you for the "change of heart" you had Scott but come on, this is going a little to far. and NO your wrong, we are not hurting anyone, and nor do I believe that we're going to go to hell just for being "into" such a thing as tickling, If there even is a hell your saying we will all be sent there just for liking tickling? we share the same fate as murdurers? I think you need some serious counciling Scott.Its to bad you see things in such a bad way.

Last edited:
um....

alright I'm lost...who is this "Scott" character?
I've contributed my art a couple times but I dont keep up with all names of everyone around here as well as others do. Someone mentioned (Irish, I think??) he started the forum...Psycho???
I checked out the link and immediately realized it was nontickling, so assumed he had some connection to this forum...
As for the opinions fired away here, this forum was created to be FLAME FREE....
This is how bad things get started guys! Scotts allowed to say whay he wants...1st Ammendment right? Also we're allowed not to listen. I believe Voltaire (??) said it best:
"I wholeheartedly disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
Shortly put, if you don't like it don't listen to it- when it becomes a problem it will be dealt with.

Totally Agree With Irish

I am also a long time lurker, first time poster. I have been here since the TMF was first created and I have been through all the highs and lows. I also remember Scott from the very beginning and I just have to say that the things he is doing now are sooooo wrong. Why are these posts even being allowed here? O.K. so you've found God- great, grand, wonderful- where do you get off condeming how we live and calling us sinners? You are completly full of yourself. How would like it if all of us posted things about the TMF on your website? I quote Ted Nugent, "The only thing organized religion is good for is pissing and moaning and starting wars." If you don't want to roll with us then we'll roll right over you. I would like to end this little rant by saying, from the bottom of my heart, F**K OFF!

P.S. To everyone else out there at the TMF, keep up the wonderful work.

TklManiac

It's time that I say something...

I have read all the replies to this topic and it has caused me to address both Scott (formerly Psycho) and the TMF community.
First, I have much respect for Scott for starting the TMF and I also respect and support him in his leaving and his decision to devote himself to God. I think that all of you who have slammed him (you know who you are!) should really think about what you're saying here; you only give him ammunition in his postings about our "evils". He has a right to speak his mind; others in turn have the right to ignore it. If you don't agree with what he's saying, don't read it!
Now, the diagreement I have with Scott is that I feel that he's trying to right something that he's done wrong. Scott, I say to you; IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE EFFECTS, THEN DON'T PRODUCE THE CAUSE! We all make mistakes; God has given us all that ability. However, this is not something that will go away. Tickling (in any form) has been around a lot longer than you, myself or anyone else who may see this. What I'm saying is that it's a part of life and you nor anyone else can change that.
I also have a problem with the Christian faith (don't panic; I'm Christian as well). I'm not Born Again either; I was baptised Christian. The biggest problem that I have is Christianity's unwillingness to allow one to look into other religions. The upbringing that I had was "This is the only book that you read (Bible). Anything else and you go to hell!" It's that kind of narrow-minded thinking that causes people to "turn away from God". But guess what, Scott? They really don't! They just go out into the world to explore it, experience it, and learn from they've discovered. I'm one of those people and I'm a happier and richer person for it.
In all, what I'm saying is this; don't close yourself to different experiences and don't attempt to get these good folks here to do the same. I have sinned, as we all have, but I am certainly not going to spend the rest of my life making up for it! We were not born to live in a vaccum.
I apologise for the length of this post, but I felt very strong about this for some time.

Scott, I wish you nothing but God's love and blessings; likewise to the TMF community.

I don't stand in judgement, but I do stand in wonderment!
Peace 2 U All,
Diamondust5150:angel:

Last edited:
And on that note, this thread is closed.

If you wish to visit Scott's site, then by all means do so. If you do not, then by all means avoid it. (I had to see for myself just what former Popes had to say, seeing as how the only way to become a former Pope is to become a dead Pope.) However this forum is for links and page updates. Religious debates are for other forums, and other web sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back