• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling out LI 'Lers and 'Lees

baldadonis

Verified
Hey all. I have replied to a few of these personals before but the post starters usually never get back to me so I figured I'd take the initiative and start one. I am 25/m in Nassau County, Long Island, NY. I am 6'2", brown hair, brown eyes, fairly athletic build (hopefully very athletic in a couple months). I have had a few wonderful tickle encounters out in this area and am looking for someone, preferably female, to have some tickle fun with. I am very polite, discreet, and respectful. I am not looking for anything beyond friendship and tickling fun. I have also been told by everyone I've tickled they've never been tickled so intensely before. As for me, I am extremely ticklish to the slightest touch, and thrash about wildly when aggressively tickled. Worst spots are feet, armpits, ribs and stomach. I know there are some female 'lees or 'lers out there looking for a good tickle partner, so I hope to hear from you soon.

baldadonis

p.s. I'm not bald at all. It's just an obscure reference.

Hi tulipangel. Thanks for bringing this thread back from the dead. I am in Nassau, around the Hempstead area. Which part of LI are you located in? PM me if you are interested in chatting.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back