• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can anyone recommend a good Digital Camera for Macro Photography.

kurchatovium

Wielder of 100 Feathers
I am thinking of getting a new camera. It needs to to quite well in macro mode. I would like to be able to get up to 0.5 in to the object. I would also like it to be 14 MP or above. I thought about getting a DSLR but I would likely need to buy a Macro lens for the camera as well and that is pricey. If an EOS Rebel T2i could get fairly close with the universal lens supplied I might consider it though. :)

I'm looking for something that's better for macros too. If you find something good at a semi-reasonable price, let me know. I will do the same :)

You gotz a deal :) I heard the Ricoh CX5 and CX6 cameras are usually pretty good in macro. Only problem is they are 10 mp. They are probably about 200 dollars so not too pricey.

Last edited:
You gotz a deal :) I heard the Ricoh CX5 and CX6 cameras are usually pretty good in macro. Only problem is they are 10 mp. They are probably about 200 dollars so not too pricey.

Cool! I will check those out. Thanks :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back