• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can being tickled give you a heart attack?

Lee Ishler

TMF Expert
Can being tickled give you a heart attack? Are you more at risk of this if you have high blood pressure? I never really thought about it, but now that I'm getting older, I wonder.

I'm sure it can probably happen. How likely it is, I'm not sure.

I think that it is possible. Much more is long the tickling torture, much more percentage that it can happen.

Standard disclaimer that I'm no expert. I believe a heart attack is the effect of sufficient blood not reaching the heart, usually because veins or arteries become too blocked to allow it to circulate freely enough. The heart needs more blood than usual when the body is more active, and the worse the circulation, the more of a task that is. My impression is that risk of a heart attack is more closely associated with long-term eating habits than with age, but could be correlated generally with age.

This is a different basic issue than heart failure caused by the heart muscle itself becoming weak.

(If anyone here is a professional in this area, please feel free to correct or add to this.)

Thanks for all who replied. I think this is something someone would likely be aware of before even getting into such a scenario...like if you were already having problems along this line, and your doctor tells you to be careful doing any strenuous exercise, etc. So far this has not happened with me, but I'd think the older you get, the more careful you need to be. I haven't been lucky enough to have any real life tickling experiences, but if I did, as a lee, I think I'd probably know if the whole thing was too much of a strain, once I'm involved with it.

Thanks for all who replied. I think this is something someone would likely be aware of before even getting into such a scenario...like if you were already having problems along this line, and your doctor tells you to be careful doing any strenuous exercise, etc. So far this has not happened with me, but I'd think the older you get, the more careful you need to be. I haven't been lucky enough to have any real life tickling experiences, but if I did, as a lee, I think I'd probably know if the whole thing was too much of a strain, once I'm involved with it.
Disclaimer: I am not a physician and I am not giving medical advice.
I believe that (in boldface) is the key. Being tickled for minutes is like exercise; being tickle-tortured for ten minutes or more is like vigorous exercise. Your heart will be called upon to pump more than usual. So be very cautious if you have been told to avoid vigorous exercise because of cardiac concerns.

Disclaimer: I am not a physician and I am not giving medical advice.
I believe that (in boldface) is the key. Being tickled for minutes is like exercise; being tickle-tortured for ten minutes or more is like vigorous exercise. Your heart will be called upon to pump more than usual. So be very cautious if you have been told to avoid vigorous exercise because of cardiac concerns.

Thanks, I agree. And something you love is not always going to be healthy for you, as we all know.

Safe words are your friends... haha. As far as blood pressure goes, it has been my observation that a work-out actually LOWERS my blood pressure.

Safe words are your friends... haha. As far as blood pressure goes, it has been my observation that a work-out actually LOWERS my blood pressure.

Thanks for letting me know. I do have high blood pressure, but I take a med for it which keeps it down. I ask because a long time ago I went to a professional dominatrix for an f/m session, which I admit wasn't that great, but she did ask me before it started if I had a problem with that. I forget if back then my problem had yet to come about, but it was something she was aware of, so no doubt she asked all her clients that. I don't remember there being a safe word, but even if there was it was not needed, as I don't think the tickling was intense enough.

From what I gathered, tickling was not her forte, it being more the common S&M stuff, so that may have had something to do with it. That was at least 10 years ago, and I haven't had a tickling experience since.

She may have asked if I have a "heart condition", or something along those lines, I forget. But it was something like that, yes. So I would've told her I don't. Not yet anyway.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back