• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cape Coral Area Ticklish Hottie

Dr TickleNapper

Hello,
The Dr. is seeking to establish an intriguing, adventurous and fun tickle relationship with a very ticklish cutie. He would like to build the trust required to engage in both of our tickle fantasies. Possibilities are present that we can travel to tickle fantasy locations and enjoy our deepest ticklish ideas. Ideas of mine are listed below:
1. My cutie dressing in waitress, cheerleader or other like costumes and performing the tickle dance while stroke and poke at her ticklish tummy, sides and legs. If you dance too much you have to become a lil bit more helpless for the dance until you are solely mine to tickle.
2. Dress in a schoolgirl outfit and attend tickle detention. Here in detention, you will be given assignments to complete. If you fail to complete them in a timely manner each one will cost a bit of tickling. If you are sassy you get more tickling eventually until you are slowly rendered helpless to the teacher for his tickling pleasure.
3. Watch a magic show while the magician tricks you into his bonds where you will be tickled until you melt.
4. Stage a meeting place such as a suite in a hotel where you show up in pre-agreed attire. When you arrive you are slowly rendered helpless until the Dr. desires to tickle you all over.
5. Any fantasy we can create together that is to both our liking.
6. Maybe a game of Dr. Tickle Says. If you listen well and do as instructed, you get rewarded$$ If not you pay with tickle dollar$:)

$hould my tickle toy need a$$i$tance with obligations we can work arrangements for her tickle time as well.

Looking forward to intellectual conversation around my ideas and yours:)

v/r
Dr. TN.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back