• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Capucine/North To Alaska

hootus

TMF Expert
Years after the production was first shown in public, the producers of the film admitted that, in the scene where Capucine is trying to laugh, she was actually tickled on her feet and that her laughs and pleas for mercy were entirely genuine

Found this on the net tonight. Don't know if it has ever been posted about that tickling scene. But she wasn't faking!

Hootus

hootus said:
Years after the production was first shown in public, the producers of the film admitted that, in the scene where Capucine is trying to laugh, she was actually tickled on her feet and that her laughs and pleas for mercy were entirely genuine

Found this on the net tonight. Don't know if it has ever been posted about that tickling scene. But she wasn't faking!

Hootus

Nice find, but I wish it was more accurate. She was tickled on one foot, not on her feet, and there were no pleas for mercy. A real skeptic has grounds to call bullshit, whether it's merited or not. :/

Yeah, I've only ever seen that "fact" about the producers saying the scene was real on the IMDB page for that movie, and that could have been contributed by anyone. Although a lot of that movie was adlibbed so it is possible. Still far and away the greatest tickling scene ever, IMO.

It's certainly one of my favorite mainstream film tickling scenes, but (if the m/f category) I would actually rate the Brothers Karamazov tickling scene as better. :D

Maybe it's just me, but I never cared for the brothers K scene. it always looked to me like she was laughing way before the tickling started, so it was kind of pointless. IDK, maybe I just don't remember it right.

Goatboy said:
Maybe it's just me, but I never cared for the brothers K scene. it always looked to me like she was laughing way before the tickling started, so it was kind of pointless. IDK, maybe I just don't remember it right.

Check out www.gloriapall.com She is the one being tickled in that scene.

Gloria Pall will be at....

the Aug celebration at Graceland honoring the anniversary of Elvis's death. Seems they tried to get alot of the Elvis female movie leeds together ( at least those that are alive ) .

Remember The Poster.

The "North To Alaska" Movie Poster showed Capucine getting her foot tickled. :evilha:

If you google "north to alaska" capucine tickled... there are a lot of sites confirming her reaction. Fox Studio Classics website has that info, Amazon, etc.. it's sometimes included in Trivia about that film. Of course, the info *could* have originated at imdb (*I* am db...) and spread from there, but the more I look the more I'm inclined to believe its genuine. Also, Granger tickled her pretty hard and fast; if she was ticklish at all, I think that would have definitely caused a reaction. This is one of those darned "we'll never know for sure" scenes I guess.

db

TG ? You mean Transgendered? (Transexual, He-she, Chick-With-Dick, etc)
Somehow I doubt it, but you never know.
I can neither confirm nor deny such rumors.
Even if she was . . . so what.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back