• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cara Dune (The Mandalorian): The Tickle Trap Part 3/3 (F/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
The finale to Cara Dune's tickling experience :)

Part 1 https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...he-Mandalorian)-The-Tickle-Trap-Part-1-2-(F-F)
Part 2 https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...he-Mandalorian)-The-Tickle-Trap-Part-2-3-(F-F)

Cara Dune (The Mandalorian): The Tickle Trap Part 3/3 (F/F)
By MrObscura101

Care awoke and groaned as she realised that she while was no longer bound to the bizarre tickle device, she was now somewhere else
“THE HELL…?!” she grunted, finding herself naked and inside a large scale Bacta tank, bound to a vertical X frame that was raised on a pole to force her to stand on tiptoe while a breathing mask was secured around her lower face which was connected to a breathing tube, she then heard a tapping noise, looking up she saw Vixis outside who pressed a button to activate a screen which began to display a message
“Hi Cara… I have good news… the code worked and you made me a ton of credits!”
“GGHRHRHHRHFFFHFFFH!!!!!!!!” Cara growled as she fidgeted about
“And you passed the audition!”
“GGHFFMFM???!!!”
“Oh didn’t I mention? In addition to getting the code from you I was also recording the session, a client of mine was very interested when they heard I had you… so much so that they paid me to deliver you to them!”

Cara looked at her in shock
“GHGMMFHFFMFMFFFHHH!!!!!!!!” she raged through the glass, shaking around but couldn’t pull free
“We’ll be landing in a few hours…but in the meantime have fun!” she grinned as she walked off. Cara worried about what she meant by ‘fun’ when suddenly several grates on the floor of the tank opened and small creatures began swimming out

“GHFMFF?!!” Cara cried worriedly, they were starfish like creatures each with 8 arms that began swimming around her bound body
“GHGFFHFHFHF!!!!!!!” she cried as they got closer and closer, her attempts to scare them off having failed when they began caressing her body
“GHGHFMMFMFMFFHHH!!!!!!” Cara began laughing as their soft multiple arms began tickling her skin

Cara shook around trying to dislodge them as they essentially latched onto her and held fast, using some of their arms to hold themselves in place and the rest of the arms to tickle her, she found to her horror that one was on each underarm, two at both her sides, one at her stomach, one at each inner thigh, one at the back of each knee and one on each of her arches
“GHGMFMFMFHFFMMFMFFHFHFHFHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Cara squealed as they multitude of tentacles started tickling away, she also realised that the oil Vixis has used earlier still hadn’t dissipated so her senses were still greatly heightened
“Like my pets?” Vixis then tapped in a message
“GHGMFMFMMFMFFHHH!!!!!!!” Cara screamed
“They’re perfectly harmless and love seeking out warmth in their hosts, hence the tickling” she explained

“GHGMFMMFMFGHGMGMGHFMFFMHH!!!!!!!!” Cara pleaded as she strained about trying to throw them off, but they remained firm, it was horrible as the swarm of wiggling and probing arms worked over her ticklish body, she could feel tentacles in the hollows of her underarms, exploring between her toes, and poking around her belly button among other areas, then she spied two more approach, moving towards her breasts…
“GHGHGMGMGMGMGMMGGMGHHFHFHFHFHHFFFF!!!!!!!!!” she let out a scream as they each clamped themselves onto one of her breasts, however while they were tickling them with their arms the worst part was that the creatures mouths were positioned directly over her nipples and now dozens of small tentacles were brushing against her nipples!
“Oh they’re hungry little thing aren’t they!” Vixis joked as Cara jolted her upper body from side to side trying desperately to throw them off, then her eyes bulged out as another one lodged itself onto her mound!

“NOOO!!!! PLEASSEEEE!!!!!!” she thought frantically as this one’s tentacle covered mouth started exploring her clit and rest of her womanhood
“GHGHGHGMGMMFFHFHFHFHFHFHFHFF!!!!!!!!!!” she pleaded but the creature remained oblivious to her cries
“NOO!!! PLEASSEEE!!!!! STAHAHHAAPPP!!!!!! IIHHMM GOOHHANNAAA CHAHAHAHAHAMM!!!!!!!!” Cara thought in a panic as she orgasmed, her clit still hypersensitive from the oil

“ghghfmfmfmff…” she looked up pleadingly to Vixis who simply smirked as the creature, gleeful for this new food source began tickling away again making Cara quickly orgasm once more, then again and again while the others continued tickling away to enjoy more and more of the body heat she was producing in response to their touch

Cara eventually blacked out from sheer exhaustion and when she awoke again she knew she was still in trouble…

She had been removed from the Bacta tank, standing upright and still bound to the X frame although now it was attached to a small hover platform. Cara then realised that while she was no longer naked her clothing didn’t inspire confidence, she was dressed in a golden slave girl outfit comprised of a metal bikini and purple skirt with some adornments on her biceps and thighs while a ball gag was in her mouth
“Let’s go meet the buyer!” Vixis grinned
“GHGHFMMFMFFHFHFH!!!!!!!” Cara screamed as Vixis walked off the ship and the hover platform followed behind despite Cara’s attempts to get loose

They went down the ship’s exit ramp and passed several alien servants until they reached a chamber
“My lady… your prize as requested” Vixis bowed as Cara glanced up and saw a large female Hutt laying on a large seat leering at her bound, almost naked body, she was sure the Hutt was staring at her bare feet…
“My lady thanks you for acquiring her prize, she has reviewed the footage you shot with great interest” a protocol droid said “And the agreed price has been paid to you”
“Excellent” Vixis grinned “I hope she pleases you” she added as she handed the remote to an older Twi’lek with purple skin, clearly a madame that run this place

“Oh yes, the lady loves seeing helpless females tickled, she considers it poetic justice given she has no legs of her own and cannot wait for this one to be displayed and tickled for her guests at her next event as the main entertainment, some of the guests will be people or relatives of people the Marshall here put away so they will certainly love to have a chance to get some tickling revenge… especially since we will also be showing the recordings you have made of her to” she grinned wickedly
“GMMGFHFMFMFMFMFFHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Cara pleaded, screaming for help
“Oh, don’t worry, you’ll have so many laughs here, and I might even pop back on occasion to join in the fun” Vixis replied cruelly
“Let’s go slave, we have a full week of tickle training scheduled before you’re first appearance in front of the lady!” the Twi’lek ordered as she made the hover platform move towards the dungeon
“NNNGHFHFHFFHFHHFHFHFH!!!!!!!!!!” Cara screamed as she was led down into the darkness as Vixis walked out, all she could do was pray for a rescue, and swear revenge if she ever got free

But who could say when that might be?

The end?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back