• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmen Captured (FFF/F)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
For Knighthawk-7 , who came in the absolute clutch by having harvested about 40 of my old, previously lost artworks (They're available on my Deviant-Art under FireFox-USA, if interested).

Here's his tabby tomboy, the tight-bodied Carmen Banks, having been abducted by local San Angeles chick gang, Las Zorras Riendas. Our damsel is the collateral with which these bad bitches will be baiting SAPD's top cop, Mike Knight, to fall into their trap so they can make a ticklish-toed example of him as well. I'm starting to suspect that they have no intention of freeing Carmen...

Please enjoy! Thanks again for the huge assists, Knighthawk!

Attachments

• Carmen.jpeg
    Carmen.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,125
As someone with more than a passing interest in feisty tomboy cat girls, I not only love the looks of this one, but find her attendant backstory extremely promising! Would like to hope there's a more fleshed-out version available somewhere, either by you or Mr. Knighthawk (the coincidence with the character name couldn't fail to impress)! If not, there really ought to be! As always, the very cool layout, detail, fetish impact and drama of the scene have been worked out to perfection! Ms. Banks is a lass about whom I'd like to learn a lot more! If there is an existing backlog of her adventures (graphic, textual, whatever), some guidance in finding it would be greatly appreciated!

Follow-up: Aha, found her! https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19733200/ Apparently the original concept of character creator Copman, with artwork by DeviantArtist Jammerlee! Thus far, I find little more than her portrait and her bio... fine on their own, but it'd be a shame if this promising young lady didn't have a string of exploits to explore! If someone knows where they are, kindly provide links! If no pages exist, please make them!

Last edited:
Brilliant picture. Thanks for sharing.

R

A pleasure! Thank you very much!

Great drawing! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks!

As someone with more than a passing interest in feisty tomboy cat girls, I not only love the looks of this one, but find her attendant backstory extremely promising! Would like to hope there's a more fleshed-out version available somewhere, either by you or Mr. Knighthawk (the coincidence with the character name couldn't fail to impress)! If not, there really ought to be! As always, the very cool layout, detail, fetish impact and drama of the scene have been worked out to perfection! Ms. Banks is a lass about whom I'd like to learn a lot more! If there is an existing backlog of her adventures (graphic, textual, whatever), some guidance in finding it would be greatly appreciated!

Follow-up: Aha, found her! https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19733200/ Apparently the original concept of character creator Copman, with artwork by DeviantArtist Jammerlee! Thus far, I find little more than her portrait and her bio... fine on their own, but it'd be a shame if this promising young lady didn't have a string of exploits to explore! If someone knows where they are, kindly provide links! If no pages exist, please make them!

I love the consistency and commitment of your brand, my good sir. I imagine the Knight-verse often sees Carmen capping her evenings with a read-through of The Low Roads, dreaming and wishing that she could fall asleep and wake up in the same plane of fantasy as Mercy. She's criminally under-utilized by our peers, despite us all having known a Carmen in our youth, and the endearingly cute feature that is her signature rainbow pedicure color.

Thank you very much! Perhaps a 1-panel cameo of her in the dreamsphere (because who hasn't taken a wrong turn at "Al-buh-quoy-kee"?) is a due Easter egg??? =D

I mentioned this once before when I first saw this on Deviant-Art, but for lack of better words from me I still feel kind of honored and privileged to have one of my OCs actually have some sort of admiration, let alone drawn out of the blue like this! Especially by the legendary likes of Firefox and you, Low_Roads.

I plan to branch her out abit more in the future, as soon as I have abit more time on my hands let alone make up my mind what to do and what not. Heck, one thought crossed my mind of her doing a tad bit of mystery snooping Scooby-Doo style with a group of friends. Just the possibilities but again, once I get my ducks in a row thought-wise.

Above all, simply appreciate this and the admiration guys, it means a bunch!

Hello Copman! An honor to meet Carmen's proud papa! The young lady is a well-rounded, dynamic cutie and your ideas for her upcoming adventures have a ton of fun potential! Have just discovered your Knighthawk-7 DA account and shall be exploring that as well! Please keep us apprised of further progress! Another iconic OC is just the sort of thing our Community needs most!

Got to love it right! Great work as normal!

Thanks a lot, man!

Great drawing, hope to see more. A series maybe.

LOL, no series to speak of. But it may not be the last time I draw Carmen! Time will tell. Thanks very much!

I mentioned this once before when I first saw this on Deviant-Art, but for lack of better words from me I still feel kind of honored and privileged to have one of my OCs actually have some sort of admiration, let alone drawn out of the blue like this! Especially by the legendary likes of Firefox and you, Low_Roads.

I plan to branch her out abit more in the future, as soon as I have abit more time on my hands let alone make up my mind what to do and what not. Heck, one thought crossed my mind of her doing a tad bit of mystery snooping Scooby-Doo style with a group of friends. Just the possibilities but again, once I get my ducks in a row thought-wise.

Above all, simply appreciate this and the admiration guys, it means a bunch!

I've been wanting to for a while (she's so fuckin' cute, seriously), and I'm just sorry it took this long! I'm glad you like it! Thanks again, dude!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back